Does and should God break His commandments?

Greatest I am

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2010 07:05 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Said earlier God knows we aren't perfect we are in created image of God

God is a funny looking dude.

I found a picture of God/Adam/Jesus/Eve.

Now I know what this means.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 1:26-28
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

http://imgur.com/a/9NF9T

Regards
DL
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2010 07:39 pm
@Greatest I am,
God's a fornicator; he had a child with a married woman; doesn't matter she was a virgin. I wonder what his sperm count was?
Ragman

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2010 08:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
God knows!
Perhaps Unity?
Some say hes God's gift to women'.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2010 08:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Oh? That's news to me! I always thought sins were all those "thou shalt nots..." and those other demands he made in the bible.

Yes, those things will estrange one from God. Other things that are not on the list but that estrange one from God are also sins. I am happy to add to your learning experience today.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2010 08:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

God's a fornicator; he had a child with a married woman; doesn't matter she was a virgin. I wonder what his sperm count was?

Where did you read that Mary was married at the time? Why do you think this?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2010 09:38 pm
@Intrepid,
From the account written in the bible, Joseph was Mary's husband when she was pregnant, and Joseph lived to be 111 years old when the life expectancy during that time was generally believed to be 40. Pretty good trick; like another miracle.

Intrepid

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2010 10:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

From the account written in the bible, Joseph was Mary's husband when she was pregnant, and Joseph lived to be 111 years old when the life expectancy during that time was generally believed to be 40. Pretty good trick; like another miracle.

What bible did you read? It is woefully inaccurate to state such when it is not the case. Take a look at Matthew 1:18 and you will see that "Mary was betrothed to Joeseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit." Continue to verse 20.

LOL. CI, you are a hoot. The Joseph who died at 110 was the Joseph of the Old Testament. See Genesis 50:26
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 11:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

!/2.

That is all that is required for a chimera half breed.

Regards
DL
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 11:45 am
@Greatest I am,
At least I'm a chimera half breed with some common sense and logic.
0 Replies