Who is dilli333 & when will s/he stop spamming every thread going?

engineer

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 09:08 am
So do you think someone wrote a spam-bot? I could probably whip one up in VB to do exactly what dilli was doing. It was so consistent and repetitive, I think someone was trying out mischief software.
msolga

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 09:28 am
@engineer,
Perhaps someone else has an opinion on that, engineer, because I'm not exactly sure of what a "spam-bot" actually is. Sorry.

But the formula this poster employed was to use an existing post in a thread and post it as his own (which at a quick glance could well appear to be a genuine contribution to the subject under discussion), then add his spam link at the bottom of each post. On thread, after thread, after thread ... for hours.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 10:16 am
@msolga,
msolga wrote:

http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/purple-tomatoes.png

They look almost like passion fruit, Butrflynet.

Very juicy looking, too!

I'll be very interested in how the tastes of the red & black compare.

You are making me think of summer & I'm feeling a bit wistful now. (How I hate the cold & the wind from the Antarctic!)

Just ate one of the freshly picked purple tomatoes. At first bite, it tasted like a sweet, juicy grape then the familiar acidic tomato taste came through. It was delicious with lots of sweet juicy pulp.
msolga

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 05:38 pm
@Butrflynet,
That sounds pretty good to me, Butrflynet!
I wonder if Roger is persuaded, though?
roger

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 05:43 pm
@msolga,
I'm sure if someone I knew plopped one of those things on my plate I would try one small bite for the sake of politeness.
msolga

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 05:44 pm
@roger,
I knew it.
Always the gentleman. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:01:43