Who is dilli333 & when will s/he stop spamming every thread going?

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 01:27 am
@msolga,
Of course I'll report back after I partake but this is the original 5 Napkin burger... with the Gruyère cheese and the caramelized onions.
msolga

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 01:28 am
@roger,
Quote:
Yeah, and what if they taste the way they look?

Very Happy

But they look like passion fruit!

Which are absolutely delicious!
roger

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 01:29 am
@msolga,
I just decided it would be very rude to comment on exactly what they looked like. Don't push it, msolga.
msolga

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 01:33 am
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Of course I'll report back after I partake but this is the original 5 Napkin burger... with the Gruyère cheese and the caramelized onions.

You're breaking new culinary ground tonight, tsar!

What a feast!

Bravo, I say! Very Happy

(Do you have any elka seltzer (sp??? Confused ) in the house ... for the morning ... just in case?
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 01:36 am
@msolga,
I have a very healthy digestive and metabolic system. Plus I ate an early dinner so I could watch the 19:15 EST film.
msolga

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 01:37 am
@tsarstepan,
Which is?

I am always interested in your film watching habits, tsar.
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 01:48 am
@msolga,
Oh... Scott Pilgram vs. the World:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0446029/
It's a very high energy, very stylized action comedy done in a cinematic style that so very resembles the- comic book/graphic novel in which it's been adapted from.

Quite funny and visually stunning.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 01:53 am
@roger,
Quote:
I just decided it would be very rude to comment on exactly what they looked like. Don't push it, msolga.

But I'd be very interested to know you thoughts on this, Roger!

OK, I'll desist.

Reluctantly. Sad

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 02:01 am
@msolga,
With due diligence we reported the heck out of that dill pickle character and thusly saved a million people from certain death (don't ask me how ... that's a state secret). So we should be proud of our astute sense of vigilance.

And now I have to bid you good night as it's creeping up on 04:00 on the Saturday morning.
http://www.nataliedee.com/092806/about-to-bird.jpg
msolga

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 02:04 am
@tsarstepan,
Smile

And now I must go cook dinner.

It's been nice having this all-over-the-place chat with you all. Smile

Night night, tsar.
Happy dreams.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 02:49 am
@msolga,
Since you are interested, it looks somewhat like putrified snot - with little mold like colonies scattered around.

I'm sure it's delicious, bfn, but you have to admit it's as least somewhat unusual looking. Let us know how it turns out.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 05:42 am
@roger,
Quote:

I just reported it as 'multiple spam links' or something like that. Do you think it's better to do each post separately? I can, but I hate to give up the time to such a worthless individual.

Sorry, Roger, I missed this post earlier on.
I honestly don't know the answer to your question. Maybe someone from the moderating team can advise us?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 07:10 am
awww, i miss all the fun, i love crazy spammers
jespah

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 07:18 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
msolga wrote:
I think I've reported this spammer around 30 times today, tsar.

Anyway, whatever s/he's selling I'm definitely not gonna buy it! No!

I just reported it as 'multiple spam links' or something like that. Do you think it's better to do each post separately? I can, but I hate to give up the time to such a worthless individual.

The definitive answer: please report only once. In your report, just say something like, this guy has multiple spams, please check all of his posts.

And that's enough. We will do the rest. Part of the issue was that not only were we dealing with multiple spams on the boards, we were also dealing with over 80 reports on the Help Desk, and many of these were multiple reports that could have been handled as just the one, as I explain herein.

Thank you all.
msolga

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 07:25 am
@jespah,
Oh, OK, I'll do that next time, jespah.

But I'd always thought that reporting each incident helped moderators locate them more easily. Apparently not.

You probably received so many reports because this particular spamming session went on for hours & hours, non-stop ...
jespah

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 07:33 am
@msolga,
No, it does not help us to do it that way. Thanks for asking.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 07:40 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
awww, i miss all the fun, i love crazy spammers

You wouldn't have loved this one, I'd bet, dj.
Kinda out-lived his novelty value after (what was it?) 7, 8, more hours? I'm not sure exactly, but it felt like an eternity!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 07:50 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
The definitive answer: please report only once. In your report, just say something like, this guy has multiple spams, please check all of his posts.

Thanks Jes for letting us know proper procedure. Wink
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 07:51 am
@tsarstepan,
Banning IP addresses is kind of a worthless thing to do with such things as the tor network around.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 08:52 am
@tsarstepan,
Carmelized onions and gruyere . . . definitely not a take away but definitely yum!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:21:04