Nothing is as it seems

William

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 05:45 am
A unique occurrence just happen. When I post, before I do, I always browse observing what others think such as the title to this topic. When I did that, google those words, I got “that site is too busy”. Lol!

You can stop worrying about it. Everything is as it is!!!!!!! Now take a deep breath and sigh. Now, that feels better, huh! Now, that is all there is, now. Is, is where it’s at. Always has been and always will be. Nothing is just that; NOTHING and that doesn’t exist. Got it. Believe it. That is all. Now that others know that, we CAN talk about it, now, now, now, now, now and so on and so on and so on, soon soon soon soon so know, no will then not exist too. Yes you can, is that better. I knew you would like it.

Now you can stop spending so much time trying to figure that out. Let’s get busy doing something beneficial like................................living. You’d like that huh!? Yes, I thought would and.......................

Your welcome

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,271 • Replies: 0
No top replies