THE ORGASM

William

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 09:23 am
Now if you will note the similarity of organism and orgasm; close but not the same. The orgasm feels great to us now, whether it was always that way is the enigma.

We do have senses / sensors and how sensitive those were in our beginning is not known and the orgasm, it can be thought, was not as great as it is now. The pheromonic attraction of man and woman and their just being close to each other would have been much greater than it is now. It only feels great now because our other senses have been saturated and tantalized.

Now we all heard the phrase “coming to our senses”. That is not accurate; returning to them is much more appropriate or you will become to know what desensitization is. You don’t want to know what that feels like or what we were before we were human. You don’t want to know what it is to be animal or what it was were metaphysically either or how the particle meshes were assembled in the beginning and continue to this what we all call day and time. That will continue to insure out continuity until you are allow to know more.

Now I am male that is all I know and what the female feels is alien even to me yet I can imagine what it would feel like if those orgasms I have experienced were not so intense. All I know is the woman can have many and one zaps the life out of me, ha; as it does all males. So you see there is a difference in how we feel one to the other orgasmically and organizationally relating to the atomic particle meshes each will become from one life to another and being rendered benign is not what you think it means.

Yes it does mean “no growth” and I promise you as one human to another catatonic means the same and so does coma and a slug and a dust mite. Those are atomic particle meshes too and you surely don’t want know more about those or do you!? I am sure that can be arrange if you do.
Atom was as far as you needed to go; I hope you are more understanding of that by now.

So in light of all I have said if you wish to continue screwing yourself senseless, you will become to know what senseless means. Good luck on that trip.

William....................and friend, the one I hope to be my mate again some day as it was in our beginning. She has always communicated to me through all the years and all he particle meshes I have been. She has always been close sensibly to me as we both are being formed again and I promise you it won’t be quite like the Na’vi on Pandora. We never had tails nor the eyes like a cat or the snout of a lion. You don’t want to go to Pandora unless you want to be part animal and part human. Of course Cameraman, excuse me Cameron had to please every body didn’t he. He was close but no cigar in his rendition of Pandora being a garden of Eden. He forgot one very important one. He forgot God.

Now how do I know all this? Well I slowed down and you will be amazed at what you can learn when you do that too and go beyond the bridge that Einstein and Rosen imagined.

Have a nice all of you or at least try; that will be a step in the right direction as of this 31 day of July at precisely 10:10 now my time.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 943 • Replies: 14

failures art

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 09:32 am
@William,
William wrote:
He forgot one very important one. He forgot God.

Or he just returned to his senses.

A
Return to his senses.
T
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 10:49 am
Has one or both of you been taking acid?
William

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 03:27 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Which one? Battery, or acetylsalicylic, citric, sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric? Please be specific. Which do you prefer?

William
contrex

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 05:01 pm
@William,
LSD. The one that makes people spout loony drivel.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 01:02 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Not it.

A
R
T
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 01:11 am
@contrex,
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:

No offense William - but that's exactly what I was wondering too - I'm following along alright and then when you got to the lion's snout, etc., etc...I'm thinking...huh?!

Entertaining read though.

I'll try to explain the difference between a female and male orgasm though. Or at least this is what me and my friends figured out- once when we were smoking pot - not taking acid...
The male orgasm feels like an explosion (from what my friend told me).
The female orgasm feels like an implosion (from personal experience).

Instead of feeling that something has been expelled or depleted, one feels filled. It's very comforting and yes, fulfilling.
failures art

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 01:57 am
@aidan,
aidan wrote:

Orgasms sound destructive.

Awesome.
R
T
contrex

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 02:59 am
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

I shouldn't worry; I don't expect you'll ever have any (except by yourself)
William

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 03:18 am
@aidan,
aidan wrote:

Quote:

No offense William - but that's exactly what I was wondering too - I'm following along alright and then when you got to the lion's snout, etc., etc...I'm thinking...huh?!

Entertaining read though.

I'll try to explain the difference between a female and male orgasm though. Or at least this is what me and my friends figured out- once when we were smoking pot - not taking acid...

Instead of feeling that something has been expelled or depleted, one feels filled. It's very comforting and yes, fulfilling.

Hello Aidan, your courteous response has merit and thank you. You did hear what I said and you did catch on to what I meant. Your not as deaf as others are. As far as the acid, I do like orange juice, unfiltered, no zest with little pulp.

Your friend was right, that's exactly how it feels. Talk about a "BIG BANG", you have no idea. It would surely create a desire to have one again when the opportunity arose, ha! Yes, it is destructive as is the atom when it gets excited. Let's see how many "catch on to that", ha!

William

0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 03:53 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

failures art wrote:

If orgasms are destructive as explosions and implosions, I should hope I am alone. I'd not want any innocent bystanders to get hurt if I had one unexpectedly.

A
R
T
William

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 04:12 am
aidan wrote:

Quote:

Forgive me for my not responding to your assessment here. Implosion? That could happen if the female is unfilled couldn't it!? Like "close but not a ringer"!? Ha! Let's give it another shot kinda thing, huh!?

Now in a perfect situation, such as a garden of Eden, a man and a woman in that place would be perfectly suited for each other to join. No rush as even being near would be enough to stir their senses as the slightest touch would be fulfilling and further defining Pheromomic attraction that leads to desire balancing out that entire experience so the orgasm would not be so intense. Can you imagine that?

William
William

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 04:20 am
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

contrex wrote:

failures art wrote:

If orgasms are destructive as explosions and implosions, I should hope I am alone. I'd not want any innocent bystanders to get hurt if I had one unexpectedly.

A
R
T

LOL, unexpectedly? The my mental picture of that is hilarious.

William
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 10:06 pm
@William,
Quote:
Now in a perfect situation, such as a garden of Eden, a man and a woman in that place would be perfectly suited for each other to join. No rush as even being near would be enough to stir their senses as the slightest touch would be fulfilling and further defining Pheromomic attraction that leads to desire balancing out that entire experience so the orgasm would not be so intense. Can you imagine that?

No. It is very beautifully written though. I like this part: 'No rush as even being near would be enough to stir their senses as the slightest touch would be fulfilling...'
but in my experience when two people are as tuned into each other's very presence as that 'the further Pheromomic attraction that leads to desire balancing out hte entire experience' leads to the MOST intense orgasm.

With certain people there's a connection that feels almost like electricity. Usually you can feel being touched where it is you're being touched. But sometimes you can actually feel the neurons in your brain responding - in other words you can feel the touch at the point on your body that's being touched - but sometimes its so intense you can actually FEEL the synaptic and neural response in your brain, to tactile stimulation.
That has only ever happened to me when I've been with a partner to whom I feel perfectly suited.
0 Replies

William

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 05:49 am
aidan wrote:

william wrote:

aidan wrote:
No. It is very beautifully written though. I like this part: 'No rush as even being near would be enough to stir their senses as the slightest touch would be fulfilling...'

Ha, filling for one and fulfilling for the other.

aidan wrote:
but in my experience when two people are as tuned into each other's very presence as that 'the further Pheromomic attraction that leads to desire balancing out the entire experience' leads to the MOST intense orgasm.

Yes, when one goes from 1 to 10, excluding ALL the other steps, that is TOO intense. As in a musical composition, there needs to be a slow building tempo building a crescendo to the final event. There is much involve before the final denouement or sis boom bah or euphoric ecstasy is reached. Like getting to know one another, eye contact, initial touch, warmth, trust, mutual dependency, understanding, communication before those pheromones begin to take affect and the juices begin to flow and stir. All that takes time and love develops getting there. When all the steps are included the final event would be over in an instant, no friction necessary or needed and then the Ahhhhhh means something resulting in impact that brings life into the world. Now that is something to cheer about.

What gifts they would be. Yes, Virgin-ia, there is a Santa Claus and there is good reason for two of his dears / deer; Comet and Cupid in particular. That’s all that were really needed. One with “horn / antlers” one with out. One would be the comet, the antlered one and one being cupid, love of the Earth, feminine one. She could tame the devil is all of us horny ones if we just took the time to know her each other before we began poking fun at one another. Not so much fun when more pleasure is found in box than the gift inside. Yes, it is said that Jesus wept too.

William
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » THE ORGASM
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:48:35