Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 10:03 am
Just wanted to say "Hello."

In the religion areas...I will be arguing an agnostic opinion...and in the political arena, I probably will be considered a "progressive"...although that will not always be the case.

I like to suggest that on a political continuum with Extreme Leftist being at 1 and Extreme Rightist being at 10...I can be found at position "p." Said another way: I am not to the left; I am not to the right; and I prefer not to be thought of as in the middle. I'm somewhere outside of all that.

I am retired...and play golf 5 days a week.

See ya in the threads.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 4,383 • Replies: 17

 
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 11:34 am
@Frank Apisa cv,
Frank Apisa;70378 wrote:
I like to suggest that on a political continuum with Extreme Leftist being at 1 and Extreme Rightist being at 10...I can be found at position "p." Said another way: I am not to the left; I am not to the right; and I prefer not to be thought of as in the middle. I'm somewhere outside of all that.


wouldn't everybody like to suggest that ...

like the girls who dye their hair red and black, wear all black leather, metal spikes, platforms, a corset, have a bunch of tattoos and piercings and say " i am not a goth ! don't label me ! "

don't think for one second that your "p" is going to save you from the brutality of my argumentation :cool:
Frank Apisa cv
 
  1  
Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 11:41 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70381 wrote:
wouldn't everybody like to suggest that ...

like the girls who dye their hair red and black, wear all black leather, metal spikes, platforms, a corset, have a bunch of tattoos and piercings and say " i am not a goth ! don't label me ! "

don't think for one second that your "p" is going to save you from the brutality of my argumentation :cool:


"Save me" from it????

I will do everything in my power to encourage you to hit me with everything you've got. I love to argue politics and religion...and the more brutal the opponent...the bigger my smile.

Thanks for replying.Smile
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2010 11:19 am
@Frank Apisa cv,
welcome.
0 Replies
 
wandeljw
 
  3  
Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 11:52 am
Let's all give a big A2K welcome to this promising Newcomer!
Reyn
 
  2  
Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:02 pm
@wandeljw,
Hmm, methinks Frank has done a bunk again, Wandel. That was back in February.
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:16 pm
@Frank Apisa cv,
Frank Apisa cv wrote:
I am retired...and play golf 5 days a week.

I am jealous of this Frank Apisa ... if that is his real name ....
0 Replies
 
wandeljw
 
  1  
Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 12:30 pm
@Reyn,
Reyn wrote:

Hmm, methinks Frank has done a bunk again, Wandel. That was back in February.


Region Philbis told me that A2K has now absorbed another website called "Conflicting Views". Frank's records from "Conflicting Views" have been transferred here (although Frank may not be aware of this).
Reyn
 
  1  
Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:35 pm
@wandeljw,
Ah, I missed that. Won't he be surprised, then. Laughing
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 01:39 pm
@Reyn,
I plan to stand outside the reach of his golf clubs when he finds out.
wandeljw
 
  1  
Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 07:35 pm
@ehBeth,
I just made myself a follower of this cv version of Frank. I wonder if A2K will send him an e-mail because of that.
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 07:44 pm
@ehBeth,
Not to mention his golf balls... (waves to Frank)
0 Replies
 
Robert Gentel
 
  3  
Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 09:21 pm
Revert! Revert!

Wow, what are the odds of something like that.
failures art
 
  2  
Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 06:57 am
I've just became and advocate of the A2K assimilation of all the internet forums that can possibly be had. Let Frank find no asylum!

Asylum
R
T
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 07:04 am
@Frank Apisa cv,
Heh heh heh heh......

You can run but you can't hide.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 08:22 am
And he is still as wrong as ever. Mr. Green
0 Replies
 
JPB
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 08:42 am
@Frank Apisa cv,
No, you don't have to be a fundamentalist nutcase to call yourself a Christian!

Welcome back, Frank.
0 Replies
 
failures art
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 09:12 am
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

Revert! Revert!

Wow, what are the odds of something like that.

Keep absorbing forums and we might find Fox Fire and aperson as well.

A
R
T
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

What happened?!?!? - Discussion by Numpty
From Kerouac To Rand, 'Harmful' Reads For Writers - Discussion by BumbleBeeBoogie
Why the poor are poor. - Question by Josef cv
progressive. really a good thing? - Discussion by tobywinks
introduction - Discussion by mapleleaf cv
Hello from Oklahoma - Discussion by snbl11225
Are You a White Racist? Take the Quiz! - Discussion by Siegfriedson
 
  1. Forums
  2. » I'm a newbie here!
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/08/2020 at 08:32:33