Good god I suck at intros

mimidamnit

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 06:12 am
@FormicHiveQueen,
alright.. thanks for straightening that out for me damnit!!
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 06:41 am
@JBeukema,
JBeukema;67577 wrote:
Do not exists, for Deism assumes a god who does interfere,a and therefore rejects 'prohets', 'revelations' and all other pillars of the Christian faith aside from the existence of deity.

ok.. i think i understand.. they cant be christians.. because they dont actually believe in the christian god.. they believe in a god.. an impersonal god.. so would u say that a deist very closely resembles a naturalist?.. they see god in nature?... and if that's the case.. isnt that very similar to wicca?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 08:35 am
@FormicHiveQueen,
FormicHiveQueen;67563 wrote:
No, LaVey was the first to ever use the word "Satanism", therefore LaVey Satanists are the first ones.

LaVey wasn't even born until 1930, the term "satanist" had been used for hundreds of years prior.
FormicHiveQueen

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 08:41 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67592 wrote:
LaVey wasn't even born until 1930, the term "satanist" had been used for hundreds of years prior.

"Hello, I suck at context."

Note that I said "Satanism"; that is, referring to an actual organized religion with the name. No such thing existed prior to LaVey; no one claimed to be a Satanist.

Now if you want to make any more horribly ignorant statements about my religion, I would suggest you go shove it and actually read up on it. I'm happy to answer questions, but there is no excuse for ignorance.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 09:57 am
@FormicHiveQueen,
FormicHiveQueen;67594 wrote:
"Hello, I suck at context."

Note that I said "Satanism"; that is, referring to an actual organized religion with the name. No such thing existed prior to LaVey; no one claimed to be a Satanist.

Yes, because doing so would've been a death sentence. That doesn't mean nobody worshiped satan before 1930's. It's like claiming homosexuality didn't exist in colonial america, because nobody claimed to be homosexual.
FormicHiveQueen

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 10:06 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67600 wrote:
Yes, because doing so would've been a death sentence. That doesn't mean nobody worshiped satan before 1930's. It's like claiming homosexuality didn't exist in colonial america, because nobody claimed to be homosexual.

I'm not aware that the Yezidis and the Luciferians ever hid the fact of whomever they worshipped, but that's beside the point. You are operating under a false assumption of what Satanism is, and making comparisons to religions it has nothing to do with. Satanism is not the right-hand religion you are consistently assuming it to be; it is left-hand, more in line with Atheism than anything else. I have already explained this earlier in the topic, but I suppose you can be forgiven for not reading the rantings of what you presume to be a "devil-worshipper".
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 12:00 pm
@FormicHiveQueen,
FormicHiveQueen;67602 wrote:
I'm not aware that the Yezidis and the Luciferians ever hid the fact of whomever they worshipped, but that's beside the point. You are operating under a false assumption of what Satanism is, and making comparisons to religions it has nothing to do with. Satanism is not the right-hand religion you are consistently assuming it to be; it is left-hand, more in line with Atheism than anything else. I have already explained this earlier in the topic, but I suppose you can be forgiven for not reading the rantings of what you presume to be a "devil-worshipper".

Satanism BY DEFINITION, is worship of satan, this is what the dictionary says so don't blame me.

Satanism Definition | Definition of Satanism at Dictionary.com

I contend that LaVey satanism is a misnomer, it is not really satanism at all, at least not in the traditional sense. Not only this but the traditional satanism out dates LaVey satanism.
FormicHiveQueen

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 01:04 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67604 wrote:
Satanism BY DEFINITION, is worship of satan, this is what the dictionary says so don't blame me.

Satanism Definition | Definition of Satanism at Dictionary.com

I contend that LaVey satanism is a misnomer, it is not really satanism at all, at least not in the traditional sense. Not only this but the traditional satanism out dates LaVey satanism.

Okay, let me put it to you this way: LaVeyan Satanism is the only legally recognized religion in the United States to be called "Satanism", therefore it is Satanism and everything else claiming the name is just inverted Christianity. And you can quit trying to tell me what my religion really is; I can already tell you know nothing about it.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 02:31 pm
@FormicHiveQueen,
FormicHiveQueen;67611 wrote:
Okay, let me put it to you this way: LaVeyan Satanism is the only legally recognized religion in the United States to be called "Satanism",

So? Scientology is a legally recognized religion, yet we know it is nothing more than a money laundering scam.

Satanism =/= LaVey satanism

Quote:
therefore it is Satanism and everything else claiming the name is just inverted Christianity. And you can quit trying to tell me what my religion really is; I can already tell you know nothing about it.

You can't really argue with the dictionary.
FormicHiveQueen

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 02:35 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67619 wrote:
You can't really argue with the dictionary.

I can when it's wrong. Very Happy
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 06:06 am
@FormicHiveQueen,
FormicHiveQueen;67620 wrote:
I can when it's wrong. Very Happy

The dictionary is AUTHORITY when it comes to definitions.
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 03:38 pm
@FormicHiveQueen,
unless you're seer travis truman.. then the dictionary is irrelevant when compared to "forbidden truth" definitions. bwahahaha... funny ****
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 12:06 am
@mimidamnit,
That claim to word definition authority has no Truth-based legitimacy. Why?
1)Because the humans who wrote it are beholden to a lie-based society, and that society's censorship.
2) In addition : because the dictionary definitions in all soceital-distributed dictionaries are easily proven to be lie-based (ie the definitions do not fir observations, reason, Truth etc.)

Want to take it up with Me, FF? You or I can make a thread for it, and you WILL lose. Rather quickly. I have been studying the dictionary lately, and have arguments prepared that cannot be rationally refuted. Nice simple fundamental ones, a;; based on the dictionary's own claims.

Then again, has anyone had a good read of the last 10 posts at the "Abortion?" (There are two) thread? FF ability to understand the difference between intended meaning and dictionary meaning are not very impressive at all.

FHQ : I'm a LaVeyan Satanist, though for most of my life I've been an Atheist.

I see. Ok. I might have to retract a previous statement. If you remember Me, we had a previous post disagreement over this. I did not realise you were an atheist first, then a "satanist".

Satanists, if they are actually followers of LeVay, are atheists. Why? they do not believe in mythical creatures. I take the term "satanist" to have a different meaning, that is all.

Therefore : I withdraw My previous statement regarding your "satanism". For now. At the time, your picture (which is a "hell" type picture, and hell does not exist or have any legitimacy) made it seem that you were using the term "satanist" in a different way.

I will accept for now that you are a follower of the word of Levay, but I will not use the term "satanist" to refer to same.

See, here is what confuses Me : "At the moment I am trying to better my understanding of Eastern religions and the occult. My hobbies include all things vampires and werewolves, writing stories (mostly about vampires and werewolves),"

These are all mythical and lie-based creatures. May I ask you why you want to understand such things better? It is just that to be a genuine LeVay follower, you have to not actually believe that satan exists (and any other mythical creature for that matter).

I am not saying you can't answer, I just wanted to know.

P.S. Have you ever read the The Manifesto of Forbidden Truth: A devastating dissection of the evil and insane societal myths, lies, rituals, and perversions of early 21st century humanity.

**NOTE : I am not affiliated with running or any of the content of the above site. It should never be presumed that any claim or argument made by Me or at this website are related to the same thing.
0 Replies