Reincarnation

Ares cv

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 01:21 pm
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;67702 wrote:
but one that i've considered... none of us know the reality of things.. not to a fault.. (well except the seer of course.. and i say that with sarcasm dont you know)...

and im curious to learn about all possibilities... wayyyy before the matrix movies came out.. i distinctly remember feeling many times as though i were an avatar in someone's video game.. it's hard to explain, but i know just what xexon is talking about when he says we're only a dream (i dont know if xenon is a he.. just a generic term lol).. it does sound crazy.. as does any new idea .. but because i AM so confused..and have SAID that im confused.. here in this forum.. im willing to consider all possibilities at this point.. well except "jesus".. i've already been down that road as far as i care to go.

Perhaps it is a perception exclusive to certain people, as I too probably have perspectives on life which are exclusive to me. After all, every living person is different.
0 Replies

Ares cv

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 01:30 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67711 wrote:
Truth-based Statement to mimidamnit :

but it is seeming to me that everyone seems to know what is true..
They are born knowing the Truth. Society malevolently strips them of this self-loving ability. This is the primary reason why we are all tortured-victim-creations of society.

and it is only adding to my confusion lol.
That is correct. You are confused. This was inflicted upon you by your society.

all i can say is that i will continue my search for what is true for me..
Truth is relative to an human indivdual. That why we have True Realities. HOWEVER : The only way to uncover this personal Truth is via the Forbidden Truth.
The Forbidden Truth (pure and concrete) and True Reality (relative) BOTH exist. You can know both, because they are seperate in the Superior's mind. The only way for you to win against society is to reject the lies, stop being an inferior, face and accept the Truth, and thus be Superior yourself.

everyone i guess has their own truth.. their own reality.
This is correct. But that is True Reality, not Forbidden Truth. True Reality only came about when society reflected the lie onto you.

i've just wanted to "know" for so long..
This desire to "know" is Superior. You, however, do not make good on it. Forget the lies, forget the bible. Nothing True can come from a lie. Ever.

and it's tiresome. i dont think there is one piece of literature out there today that i could trust in as fully as i once trusted in the bible..
Your one problem is trust. It is a matter of reason AND Superiority. A matter of wanting and recognising Truth, no matter how terrifying that Truth may be to face. Face it. There IS one peice of literature that you should read :

The Manifesto of Forbidden Truth: A devastating dissection of the evil and insane societal myths, lies, rituals, and perversions of early 21st century humanity.

If you cannot see the FT after reading the most Superior document ever written, then there is no hope for yourself.

Fascinating.
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 04:03 pm
@Ares cv,
ares...i hope you're being sarcastic haha.. travis.. you are f*c*ing with my journey.. keep my name out your mouth.. dont quote my posts or address any more posts to me.. you are irrelevant.. and your attitude makes it so.. for someone not trying to convince anyone of anything.. you sure do make a mess of it.. im going to pretend you're invisible until you make a contribution that is actually noteworthy.. until then.... *poof*
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 08:47 pm
@mimidamnit,
Reply to mimidamnit

travis.. you are f*c*ing with my journey..
Careful of your use of language at conflicting views. It is against the rules to insult the other users. If I wanted to mess with "your journey", believe Me you would be better off listening to Hanibal Lecter.
What is making your "journey" so hard is simply that your cannot tell what is Truth from what is not. That is because you reject it - it's nothing to do with intellect, or "finding it". It is just to do with facing it.

keep my name out your mouth..
Mimidamnit. I do not allow other humans to place terms and conditions on Me.

dont quote my posts or address any more posts to me.. you are irrelevant..
Then all you have to do is same.

for someone not trying to convince anyone of anything.. you sure do make a mess of it..
How can someone make a mess of something they are not trying to achieve?

im going to pretend you're invisible until you make a contribution that is actually noteworthy.. until then.... *poof*
All My posts are not only noteworthy, but marvellous, Superior and glorious, because the Forbidden Truth is also.
Numpty

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 10:36 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67736 wrote:

All My posts are not only noteworthy, but marvellous, Superior and glorious, because the Forbidden Truth is also.

:rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 12:18 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67710 wrote:
Mimidamnit :

"when one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." Robert Pirsig

Yes, religion is delusional. You admit this, yet you believe in (based on feelings and irrational logic) a religious belief : re-incarnation.
It may not be an "organised religion", but its a common religious belief.

Therefore you admit you are delusional.

actually.. im more interested in reincarnation as told by the "anunnaki". you may call it "religious" because u have no other word for it. but it's not necessarily a religious belief.

TRAVIS...im going to attempt to be nicer to you.. as we are all entitled to our own opinions.. but i would greatly appreciate you not putting labels on me.. and i will refrain as well.. this is a place to discuss "conflicting views"... not tear down the beliefs and opinions of others in favor of what we think is right.. truth be told.. there is no guarantee that any of our "truths" are in fact the only "truth".. so let's show each other a little more respect.. we are after all both adults.. thank you.
Numpty

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 01:12 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;67746 wrote:
actually.. im more interested in reincarnation as told by the "anunnaki". you may call it "religious" because u have no other word for it. but it's not necessarily a religious belief.

TRAVIS...im going to attempt to be nicer to you.. as we are all entitled to our own opinions.. but i would greatly appreciate you not putting labels on me.. and i will refrain as well.. this is a place to discuss "conflicting views"... not tear down the beliefs and opinions of others in favor of what we think is right.. truth be told.. there is no guarantee that any of our "truths" are in fact the only "truth".. so let's show each other a little more respect.. we are after all both adults.. thank you.

:thumbup:
0 Replies

Ares cv

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 01:47 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;67729 wrote:
ares...i hope you're being sarcastic haha.. travis.. you are f*c*ing with my journey.. keep my name out your mouth.. dont quote my posts or address any more posts to me.. you are irrelevant.. and your attitude makes it so.. for someone not trying to convince anyone of anything.. you sure do make a mess of it.. im going to pretend you're invisible until you make a contribution that is actually noteworthy.. until then.... *poof*

No I was serious... How he, in his haste to rid himself of delusion, has become delusional.... Is sooo fascinating.
mimidamnit

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 02:06 am
@Ares cv,
Ares;67750 wrote:
No I was serious... How he, in his haste to rid himself of delusion, has become delusional.... Is sooo fascinating.

haha... i am inclined to agree.. but i said im gonna play nice. if i dont like him labeling me.. then i shall refrain from labeling him. it's only fair.. i really dont appreciate how he and carico put their opinions on us like they are the only possible explanation.. they are unschooled in the art of debate.. as am i.. but they are so one sided .. they dont even pretend to consider what's being said. that in and of itself proves to me the depth of their delusion.

my beliefs.. are subject to change... i spent my childhood and the majority of my adult life living the lie of christianity. and i still feel the residue of religion inside me.. i feel pulled to what i once hung on to so severely.. but it's just habit.. i no longer believe..

i will never again put my trust into something to the extent i did with christianity.. therefore i take all things said in this forum with a grain of salt. and as much as he claims that he's not trying to convert anyone over to his side.. he fails. its plainfully obvious that he's desperate for someone to believe as he believes.. and that is sad.. im taking all things into account because there is no way of knowing the absolute truth.. i said to carico that the only thing to do is wait and see.. because he kept damning me to hell lol..

with that said.......travis.."let's just have a healthy debate.. and leave the childish antics to the children.. these are discussions.. this isnt church.. i dont have to believe what you say.. and you dont have to shove it down my throat to make it my truth. you believe as you believe .. and i will keep searching for the one that fits.. rather than say that you are superior and what you say is the absolute truth.. word it like this.. well according to FT.. and it is of my opinion.. that way it doesnt seem like you have a god-complex. its repulsive. im not trying to dictate how you present yourself.. im just letting you know that u might be better received if you show a little humility to the rest of us inferiors.. we are after all only human.. and severely deranged.. according to your FT.. so handle us gently.":rollinglaugh:...Very Happy...:dunno:
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 03:40 pm
@mimidamnit,
REPLY to Mimidamnit :
haha... i am inclined to agree..
This is what inferiors do, they make decisions based on "inclinations".

"but i said im gonna play nice."
Do not expect any adjustment in My "attitude" in return.

if i dont like him labeling me.. then i shall refrain from labeling him. it's only fair..
You can label Me as much as you like. It does not bother Me.

they are unschooled in the art of debate..
Why would I, a Seer of Truth, want to be "schooled" (Brainwashed) by an inferior who was beholden lie-based society?

they dont even pretend to consider what's being said. that in and of itself proves to me the depth of their delusion.
You are correct. I don't pretend, I consider what is said, then I rip the faults and lies apart.

my beliefs.. are subject to change...
All beliefs are inferior.

I spent my childhood and the majority of my adult life living the lie of christianity. and i still feel the residue of religion inside me.. i feel pulled to what i once hung on to so severely.. but it's just habit..

If this statement is factually correct, this statement is Truth-based and Superior. Christianity is a lie, a malevolent and genocidally destructive toxic lie. However, the fact that you feel "pulled" towards it PROVES that either:
A) You have not removed the malignant tumor that is the god-myth completely.
B) There is another inferior and toxic "tumor" of societal lies within you.

A) Is much more likely.

i no longer believe..
Yes, you do. You have just rejected one belief and picked up another.

its plainfully obvious that he's desperate for someone to believe as he believes.. and that is sad..
I am not desperate. You are, confused young one. I do not care who believes in what. I already know other Superior humans who also know the Forbidden Truth, and it is a very rare thing that I should communicate with them.

with that said.......travis.."let's just have a healthy debate.. and leave the childish antics to the children.. these are discussions.. this isnt church.. i dont have to believe what you say.. and you dont have to shove it down my throat to make it my truth.
Incorrect. All I do is reveal the Forbidden Truth, and make logical arguments. You, however, never debate anything. You offer your "opinions" and make little coments like "yeah!" and "i agree" and that is all you do. I am not saying that this is wrong, bad etc. I am just saying it is. Thats all I ever do.
0 Replies

Ares cv

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 05:21 am
@Ares cv,
I recently picked up a book by Thich Nhat Hanh (Buddhism is one of my fascinations), and in it he tends to shed new light (for me at least) on the idea of Reincarnation. The book is called No Death, No Fear and in it he explains something totally different from our western view and translation. He talks about remanifestation instead of reincarnation. Which is in fact very scientific. For instance, when you die, granted that you don't go in a coffin, your body will be remanifested into the earth and will be decomposed and so on and so forth. It will also be re-manifested into birds, and other animals which decompose your body... I haven't finished the book, but I just reached the halfway point (just picked it up yesterday and can barely put it down).

Also, just before reading the book I had another thought... In science everything is conserved, this conservation is called the Conservation of Mass, Energy, Momentum, Matter and so on. Nothing can be created and hence nothing can be destroyed... Now, for sake of argument lets say we do have a soul... Why would this law of universal conservation not apply to the soul??? Just a thought =)
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 08:08 am
@Ares cv,
"Also, just before reading the book I had another thought... In science everything is conserved, this conservation is called the Conservation of Mass, Energy, Momentum, Matter and so on. Nothing can be created and hence nothing can be destroyed... Now, for sake of argument lets say we do have a soul... Why would this law of universal conservation not apply to the soul??? Just a thought =)"

The soul has no physical mass of its own. The brain does. Therefore nothing is lost when you die. The "soul" was just a product of brain function.
Ares cv

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 09:50 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67852 wrote:
"Also, just before reading the book I had another thought... In science everything is conserved, this conservation is called the Conservation of Mass, Energy, Momentum, Matter and so on. Nothing can be created and hence nothing can be destroyed... Now, for sake of argument lets say we do have a soul... Why would this law of universal conservation not apply to the soul??? Just a thought =)"

The soul has no physical mass of its own. The brain does. Therefore nothing is lost when you die. The "soul" was just a product of brain function.

And that's why I had that disclaimer that said "Now for sake of argument lets say we do have a soul". I don't necessarily believe in an intangible soul, however, I find discussing things you don't believe in for positive or negative to be very progressive. So if the soul did in fact exist, and it was intangible as many believe it to be, in spirit form etc why would it be illogical to say that it is not conserved just as everything else is in the universe? That was the question.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 02:36 pm
@Ares cv,
Ares;67858 wrote:
And that's why I had that disclaimer that said "Now for sake of argument lets say we do have a soul". I don't necessarily believe in an intangible soul, however, I find discussing things you don't believe in for positive or negative to be very progressive. So if the soul did in fact exist, and it was intangible as many believe it to be, in spirit form etc why would it be illogical to say that it is not conserved just as everything else is in the universe? That was the question.

You mis understood Me. I am accepting the premise of your argument. The reason IF we had a soul that it would not be conserved is :

Because the soul would not be subject to the laws of mass and energy because it has no mass and energy. The mass and energy of the brain are not "lost", only the brain is. The brain rots, it uses energy, the matter breaks down and gets scattered.

So if the soul was only in your mind/brain, then there was no extra matter to be conserved.

This is an attempt to reverse the burden of proof off those who believe in after-life scenarios and onto those who know better.
0 Replies

YuhannaEl

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 07:12 pm
@Ares cv,
Ares;67633 wrote:
As I was browsing through the forums here, I noticed that there were no threads on this subject of reincarnation. This fascinated me because, as I have just taken to studying the subject, I have noticed that it has one unique attribute. Unlike most of the myths I have run across in my studies, most of the beliefs, reincarnation has scientific backing with both evidence and scientists. So I thought I'd post some of the science to reincarnation that I found on a site and see what you all have to say about it.

The following article can be found at:

Reincarnation: Best Evidence - Page One

I realize the article may be slightly long, but it is a very interesting read and will probably make for a good discussion, anyway leave your thoughts.

Reincarnation Is When A Person Has Indeed Die And Their Body Has Decomposed And Then Returned In The Same Body . The American Heritage Dictionary Defines It As The '' Rebirth Of The Soul In Another Body '' . '' Re '' = To Return Or Do Again . '' Carnate '' Is From The Word Cardinal Which Is '' To Have A Physical Body Full Of Red Blood ''. The Person That Has Died Can Either Recompose In Their Physical Body Or Return In Another Body , And This May Take At Birth . This Idea Basically Hold That Life Is Valuable Only For The Passing Moment . It Teaches That The Soul Never Dies And When The Body Dies It Is Reborn ; With This Continous Process Of Rebirth There Is No End To Existence , And Human Beings Live Over And Over Again Until They Achieve Spiritual Perfection.

The Buddhist And Hindu Religions Preach A New Version Of Reincarnation . These Sects Reject The Belief Which Claims That Sins Are Punished In The Next Reincarnation ; Rather , One Accumulates The Wisdom Each Life Beings And In Doing So Reaches Higher Stages . Evil Actions Which May Be Committed Will Only Reverse And Slow Down This Accumulation And Keeps One From Reaching Nirvana . These Ridiculous Beliefs Or Opinion Only Frees The Individual From Their Responsibility To God And The Eventual Outcome Is The Watered Down Version Of Buddhism .

Reincarnation Is The Foundational Belief In Santeria , A Religion That Worship A Central Creative Force Named Olodumare , Who Is Equal To God . They Believe That Each Individual That Comes To Earth Has To Fufill A Particular Destiny . If That Person Is Not Able To Accomplish The Duties That He / She Chose Before Birth , Then They Must Continue Reincarnating Until They Achieve It .

Resurrection Means To Reincarnate Whether In A Spritual Sense From Out Of The Grave . Or A Resurgence , Which Means ; '' A Continuing After Interruption ; A Renewal . A Restoration To Use , Acceptance , Acrivity , Or Vigor ; A Revival '' Also . According To The American Heritage Dictionary , The Word '' Resurrection '' Is Defined As ; The Act Of Rising From The Dead Or Returning To Life . The State Of One Who Has Returned To Life . The Act Of Bringing Back To Practice , Notice , Or Use ; Revival . Resurrection , Theology , The Rising Again Of Jesus On The Third Day After The Crucifixion . The Rising Again Of The Dead At The Last Judgment . [ Middle English , From Old French , From Late Latin ResurreCtto , ResurreCtion , From Latin ResurreCtus , Past Participle Of Resurgere , To Rise Again .

The Resurrection Is The Spiritual Return On The Last Day , Known To The Muslim World As '' Yawmul Akhiri '' - arabic - , And The Day Of Resurrection As '' Yawmul Qiyaama '' - arabic - The Day Of Standing . This Is From The Root '' Qaama '' , Which Means ; He Stood Up , Erect . Hence , He Rose From Sitting Or Reclinning . Sometimes A Person Can At Will Slow Their Hear Beat Down So That That It's Barely Dectectable . To The Inexperienced Person It Appears As Though The Person Is Dead , But They're Not . There Has Been No Physical Resurrection . However , The Mental Resurrection Of The Mentally Dead Has Taken Place. Jesus Of 2,000 Years Ago , Also Known As The '' Messiah Jesus '' , Spoke Of The Resurrection In ( John 5 ; 29

John 5 ; 29 , And I Quote '' And Shall Come Forth ; They That Have Done Good , Unto The Resurrection Of Life ; And They That Have Done Evil , Unto The Resurrection Of Damnation .

He Separates The Resurrection Of Those Who Have Done Good , And The Resurrection Of Those Who Have Done Evil . One Will Be The Spiritual Ascension Into Paradise And The Other Is The Spiritual Dissension Into Hell . God Promise These People How They Will See The Results Of Their Works in ( Ps 28 ; 4 , 105 ; 1 , Rom 2 ; 6 , Jer 25 ; 14 ) And Whoever Have Done One Grains Weight Of Good Works Will See It ! ( Ex 9 ; 13 , Isa 59 ; 18 , John 3 ; 21 ) And He Who Done One Grain Weight Of Evil Shall See It ! ( Jer 5 ; 28 , Luke 11 ; 48 , John 3 ; 19 ) '' .

In Revelation 20 ; 6 Jesus Christ Speaks About The '' First Resurrection'' , And It Says The Following ; '' Blessed And Holy Is He That Hath Part In The First Resurrection ; On Such The Second Death Hath No Power , But They Shall Be Priest Of God And Of Christ , And Shall Reign With Him A Thousand Years ,

This Is The Raising Of The '' First Fruits '' The '' Mentally Dead '' You Must Join The Ranks Of The '' First Resurrection '' ( Revelation 20 ; 5 - 6 ) Because The Time For The '' Second Resurrection '' Is Near !

Bible - New Testament Resurrection 20 ; 5 - 6 , And I Quote ; '' But The Rest Of The Dead Lived Not Again Until The Thousand Years Were Finished . This Is The First Resurrection , '' ( 6 ) . Blessed And Holy Is He That Hath Part In The First Resurrection ; On Such The Second Death Hath No Power , But They Shall Be Priests Of God And Of Christ , And Shall Reign With Him A Thousand Years .

Jesus Of 2,000 Years Ago , The Messiah , Has The Power To Resurrct , Restore Or Revive Life In Men Through The Will Of The '' The Heavenly Father '' ( John 5 ; 30 ) . Here Is Where Jesus Makes You Aware Of His '' Double Portion '' , As Well As The Separation Of The Raising Of The Dead , And The Resurrection After Death . He Was The One With The Power To Raise Men Then , And Will Control The Resurrection On The Last Day .

Bible - New Testament , John 5 ; 30 , And I Quote ; I Can Of Mine Own Self Do Nothing ; As I Hear , I Judge ; And My Judgement Is Just ; Because I Seek Not Mine Own Will , But The Will Of The ( Father ) Which ( Hath Sent Me ) ,

Jesus Is Not Coming On A Chariot Out Of A Cloud . So Stop Looking Up There For Him ! He's Coming Like '' A Thief In The Night '' Knocking On The Doors Of Your Hearts ( 1Thessalonians 5 ; 2 , 2Peter 3 ; 10 , Luke 12 ; 39 , Revelation 3 ; 3 , 3 ; 20 , 16 ; 15 ) ; Meaning That He Would Send His Spirit In The Last Days And From This Would Resurrect ( Mentally ) Groups Of People Who Would Be '' Messiah - Like '' , Those Who Stop Now And Resurrect ( Mentally ) Now Will Be Blessed When The Last Day Arrives . They Wont Have To Worry About Dying ; They Will Pass Easily From The State Of Righteousness Into Eternal Life As It States In 1John 2 ; 5 '' And This Is The Promise That He Hath Promised Us . Even Eternal Life , ''

In The Greek Language , You Will Find The Word Eternal As Aionios - greek - And In The Hebrew Language , You Will Find It As Qedem - aramic - , Both Meaning '' Perpetual , Everlasting '' . This Helps One To Realize That The Eternal Goal Is To Become One With The Eternal God , As All In All ( 1Corinthians 15 ; 28 ) .

Bible - Old Testament , 1Corinthians 15 ; 28 , And I Quote ; And When All Things Shall Be Subdued Unto Him , Then Shall The Son Also Himself Be Subject Unto Him That Put All Things Under Him , That God May Be All In All .

According To The American Heritage Dictionary , The Word ''' Eternal '' Is Defined As Such ; e-ter'nal ( I-tur'nal ) adj . 1 . Being without beginning or end ; existing outside of time . See Synonyms at infinite . 2 . Continuing without interruption ; perpetual . 3 . Forever true or changeless ; eternal truths . 4 . Seemingly endless ; interminable . See Synonyms at ageless . See Synonyms at continual . 5 . Of or relation to spiritual communion with God , especially in the afterlife . --- e'ter'nal n . 1 . Something timeless , uninterrupted , or endless . 2 . Eternal . God . Used with the . [ Middle English , from Old French , from Late Latin aeternalis , from Latin aeternus .

Those Who Become One With The Eternal God Will Be '' Putting On Immortality '' ( 1Corinthians 15 ; 54 ) , But If You Have To Die First , Take My Word For It , You Will Taste Hell . The Mentally Resurrected Would Daress Like Him , Eat Like Him , Sleep Like Him , Talk Like Him . To Prepare For This Era So The 144,000 ( Perfect Beings Who Were Raised Incorruptibly And In Purity ) Can Be Taken Up Like The Prophets That Have '' Ascended '' Or Have Been '' Translated '' Or '' Taken Up '' .

Bible - New Testament , 1 Corinthians 15 ; 54 , And I Quote ; '' So When This Corruptible Shall Have Put On Incorruption , And This Mortal Shall Have Put On Immortality , Then Shall Be Brought To Pass The Saying That Is Written , Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory .
0 Replies