Why is it...

Ares cv

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 04:50 am
that a bunch of people in the bible exhibit mentally ill behaviors... I mean Moses seeing a burning bush, and talking it... Abraham heard a voice which he attributed as being a gods voice, which told him to kill his son, and so he attempted it only for him to hear the voice again just before stabbing him? Thats all I can think of right now, off the top of my head... If you can think of any post one. But what do you think about it? Mentally ill? Dude seen a TALKING burning bush... :peace:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,290 • Replies: 42
No top replies

mimidamnit

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:04 am
@Ares cv,
Ares;66500 wrote:
that a bunch of people in the bible exhibit mentally ill behaviors... I mean Moses seeing a burning bush, and talking it... Abraham heard a voice which he attributed as being a gods voice, which told him to kill his son, and so he attempted it only for him to hear the voice again just before stabbing him? Thats all I can think of right now, off the top of my head... If you can think of any post one. But what do you think about it? Mentally ill? Dude seen a TALKING burning bush... :peace:

im gonna get a giggle fit when i see carico respond to this:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:Wink
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:38 am
@Ares cv,
Ares;66500 wrote:

Actually a bush just spontaneously burst into flames in California. fire had spread under the ground and erupted miles away. Wink So that's been witnessed. what hasn't been witnessed are imaginary animals turning into people. So that's a delusion because it doesn't happen in reality, only in the minds of men. So it's atheists who are mentally ill...as God knows.Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 06:03 am
@Carico,
Carico;66516 wrote:
Actually a bush just spontaneously burst into flames in California. fire had spread under the ground and erupted miles away.
Wink So that's been witnessed. what hasn't been witnessed are imaginary animals turning into people. So that's a delusion because it doesn't happen in reality, only in the minds of men. So it's atheists who are mentally ill...as God knows.Wink

And talking bushes constitutes reality? :rollinglaugh:
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 06:09 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66527 wrote:
And talking bushes constitutes reality? :rollinglaugh:

Since the secular world believes that humans are animals, then it believes in billions of talking animals. :rollinglaugh: So a talking bush shouldn't be that much of a stretch for you. Very Happy
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 06:16 am
@Carico,
See, for anybody reading this, you can see what carico is doing, and he does it frequently.

Whenever his beliefs are scrutinized he attacks irrelevant beliefs of others, as if this somehow legitimizes his beliefs.
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 06:18 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66534 wrote:
See, for anybody reading this, you can see what carico is doing, and he does it frequently.

Whenever his beliefs are scrutinized he attacks irrelevant beliefs of others, as if this somehow legitimizes his beliefs.

Sorry but that doesn't refute my posts either any more than it makes God, His word or your eternal fate go away either. But since atheists can't make God or the truth go away, then the only thing they can do is attack personalities. But that doesn't make God go away either. it only makes your fate worse. Sorry. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 06:28 am
@Carico,
Carico;66535 wrote:
Sorry but that doesn't refute my posts either any more than it makes God, His word or your eternal fate go away either. But since atheists can't make God or the truth go away, then the only thing they can do is attack personalities. But that doesn't make God go away either. it only makes your fate worse. Sorry. Wink

The problem is that you are unwilling to defend your beliefs merely attacking evolution. You need to defend your beliefs. If you want to talk about evolution then i am more then willing to but that is another discussion entirely, so start an evolution thread. But even if evolution was wrong it doesn't make your beliefs right. Your beliefs must stand on their own evidential basis.
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 07:01 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66537 wrote:
The problem is that you are unwilling to defend your beliefs merely attacking evolution. You need to defend your beliefs. If you want to talk about evolution then i am more then willing to but that is another discussion entirely, so start an evolution thread. But even if evolution was wrong it doesn't make your beliefs right. Your beliefs must stand on their own evidential basis.

I have but you ignore them. So I instructed you to go to the zoo to see what animals breed and a maternity ward to see what humans breed. Wink But if you don't want to look to reality for the truth, then you can close your eyes and make up a reality of your imagination. Wink But that doesn't mean that I didn't refer you to reality or explain it to you. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 07:08 am
@Carico,
Carico;66549 wrote:
I have but you ignore them. So I instructed you to go to the zoo to see what animals breed and a maternity ward to see what humans breed. Wink But if you don't want to look to reality for the truth, then you can close your eyes and make up a reality of your imagination. Wink But that doesn't mean that I didn't refer you to reality or explain it to you. Wink

And again. We are NOT talking about evolution, so why do you keep bringing it up? If you want to talk about evolution start an evolution thread, otherwise stick to the topic.
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 07:12 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66553 wrote:
And again. We are NOT talking about evolution, so why do you keep bringing it up? If you want to talk about evolution start an evolution thread, otherwise stick to the topic.

The following is the post to which I responded:

Quote:

So it's you who brought up evolution and my response was a direct response to your accusations that I don't defend my beliefs about evolution. So your claims that I talk about things you haven't mentioned is just one more blatant lie.

So since all you can do is lie, then none of your posts are worth responding to. Lies won't get you anywhere but everlasting hell even if you have no clue why. So burn you will. I have better things to do with my time than converse with a liar. It goes nowhere. :rolleyes:
mimidamnit

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 08:14 am
@Ares cv,
Im Going To Start A Thread.. Relating To Alien Corruption Of Our Dna.. To Be Posted Soon Hahaha.. No Im For Serious!!!!!
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 08:22 am
@Carico,
Carico;66556 wrote:
The following is the post to which I responded:

So since all you can do is lie, then none of your posts are worth responding to. Lies won't get you anywhere but everlasting hell even if you have no clue why. So burn you will. I have better things to do with my time than converse with a liar. It goes nowhere. :rolleyes:

No I was talking about the burning bush, and then you jumped to evolution, totally unrelated topics.
0 Replies

Ares cv

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 10:10 am
@Carico,
Carico;66516 wrote:
Actually a bush just spontaneously burst into flames in California. fire had spread under the ground and erupted miles away. Wink So that's been witnessed. what hasn't been witnessed are imaginary animals turning into people. So that's a delusion because it doesn't happen in reality, only in the minds of men. So it's atheists who are mentally ill...as God knows.Wink

Dude... WHAT? 1. Moses seen a burning bush 2. The burning bush talked to him... Did the witnesses in California TALK to the bush. Also, not all atheists are evolutionists, I personally don't care how or why the universe is just that it is. Is that all you had a buck with?
0 Replies

Ares cv

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 10:13 am
@Carico,
Carico;66530 wrote:
Since the secular world believes that humans are animals, then it believes in billions of talking animals. :rollinglaugh: So a talking bush shouldn't be that much of a stretch for you. Very Happy

Again... Dude... 1. Humans are animals either accept that or argue otherwise 2. Humans = Animals does NOT = talking animals, other animals do not yet have the mental capacity to speak as we do, however, they can communicate with one another. 3. Must we speak of the speaking Ass in the Bible? I'll look him up if I must.
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 11:14 am
@Ares cv,
Ares;66585 wrote:
Again... Dude... 1. Humans are animals either accept that or argue otherwise 2. Humans = Animals does NOT = talking animals, other animals do not yet have the mental capacity to speak as we do, however, they can communicate with one another. 3. Must we speak of the speaking Ass in the Bible? I'll look him up if I must.

If you call humans animals then you believe in talking animals, DUDE. :rolleyes:
Ares cv

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 12:06 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66588 wrote:
If you call humans animals then you believe in talking animals, DUDE. :rolleyes:

You sir, are blind. 1. Who's to say that there is anything wrong with talking animals 2. Animals can communicate just not as we do through talk 3. You believe in talking animals also you MORON try Numbers 22-25 with the talking donkey. 4. You've lost the argument, to spare yourself from further embarrassment I recommend quitting when you're not TOO far behind.
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 12:27 pm
@Ares cv,
Ares;66594 wrote:
You sir, are blind. 1. Who's to say that there is anything wrong with talking animals 2. Animals can communicate just not as we do through talk 3. You believe in talking animals also you MORON try Numbers 22-25 with the talking donkey. 4. You've lost the argument, to spare yourself from further embarrassment I recommend quitting when you're not TOO far behind.

By your "reasoning" then who's to say that there's anything wrong with a talking bush?:rollinglaugh:

Sorry, but you'll find out who loses when you die, and it's not me. Wink
Ares cv

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 12:33 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66605 wrote:
By your "reasoning" then who's to say that there's anything wrong with a talking bush?:rollinglaugh:

Sorry, but you'll find out who loses when you die, and it's not me. Wink

Bushes do not have the capability to speak... Therefore it is impossible to speak with a bush... So... There IS something wrong with talking to a bush... If you told someone TODAY that you talked to a bush you'd go right to the looney bin.
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 12:46 pm
@Ares cv,
Ares;66608 wrote:
Bushes do not have the capability to speak... Therefore it is impossible to speak with a bush... So... There IS something wrong with talking to a bush... If you told someone TODAY that you talked to a bush you'd go right to the looney bin.

The bush didn't speak. Moses was drawn toward the bush and heard God's voice. Wink

What's looney is believing the animals can turn into people. :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: