The Non-Morality of Theism

Numpty

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 06:41 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67973 wrote:
I answered this already. I can know the Forbidden Truth simply because I am Superior.

Just like a fundie.

:rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 08:28 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67973 wrote:
I answered this already. I can know the Forbidden Truth simply because I am Superior.

Because you said so?

You talk about seers and forbidden knowledge as if it's a dogma but you yourself cannot even account for this supposed knowledge, you cannot explain how you "know" (as opposed to strongly believe) that these things are absolutely true. How can you say that your "forbidden" truth is even universally true?

You sound like a mad man.
David cv

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 08:34 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67993 wrote:
Because you said so?

You talk about seers and forbidden knowledge as if it's a dogma but you yourself cannot even account for this supposed knowledge, you cannot explain how you "know" (as opposed to strongly believe) that these things are absolutely true. How can you say that your "forbidden" truth is even universally true?

Mad men tend to sound like mad men...
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 08:48 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67993 wrote:
Because you said so?

"Your society is so distorted that a sane person would appear as a madman" - Charles Manson.

I already explained that. You have a poor memory. It is also on the website.
I notice you do not provide succint answers to My posts. You pick and choose.

"....but you yourself cannot even account for this supposed knowledge, you cannot explain how you "know""
I answered you. Because I am Superior, and you are inferior.

It not what I have, it is a matter of what you don't have. All life forms are born with the Truth, they want to experiance the Truth. The Truth is natural.

Although most humans have genetic defects that result in less Truth handling ability than most wild-animals, we need not worry about that here.

Society has malevolently robbed you both your natural Self-Love and your natural ability to recognise and embrace Truth.

I could never prove that to an inferior. I told you that already. However, youcould never prove to Me what color shirt you are wearing, but you still know for sure.

You people are all so incompetant and without sense. You can have all the education and empty book knowledge you want, you can have an IQ of 180, you can be the pinnicle of society. I might believe this. But what you do not have is simple Forbidden Truth.
Numpty

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 08:55 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67996 wrote:
"Your society is so distorted that a sane person would appear as a madman" - Charles Manson.

I already explained that. You have a poor memory. It is also on the website.
I notice you do not provide succint answers to My posts. You pick and choose.

"....but you yourself cannot even account for this supposed knowledge, you cannot explain how you "know""
I answered you. Because I am Superior, and you are inferior.

It not what I have, it is a matter of what you don't have. All life forms are born with the Truth, they want to experiance the Truth. The Truth is natural.

Although most humans have genetic defects that result in less Truth handling ability than most wild-animals, we need not worry about that here.

Society has malevolently robbed you both your natural Self-Love and your natural ability to recognise and embrace Truth.

I could never prove that to an inferior. I told you that already. However, youcould never prove to Me what color shirt you are wearing, but you still know for sure.

You people are all so incompetant and without sense. You can have all the education and empty book knowledge you want, you can have an IQ of 180, you can be the pinnicle of society. I might believe this. But what you do not have is simple Forbidden Truth.

just like a fundie.

Notice how your ramblings have so much in common with fundamentalists?

Nope, Society robbed you of so much and now it must pay,..correct?

You're like a broken record, all you have is this forbidden truth, which isn't really that forbbiden, as anyone can got the the site, read about about it, either agree and join the 'truth' or disagree and call you mad. It's not that difficult really.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 09:07 am
@Numpty,
Reply to Numpty

Try to think before you reply. I know it is hard for you inferiors, but try and think.

My Superior statements have nothing in common with them. They believe in lies, I in Truth. They believe in the god myth, I do not. etc.

Society is so malevolent and warped, it does not think it should pay, and it will not pay.

You're like a broken record, all you have is this forbidden truth,
It is the people here who are the broken records.
I actually present Truth, via arguments, word, etc. It is not founded on the fact I know the Truth. The Superior knows he is Superior. I have spoken to heads of state regarding the Forbidden Truth ...the top societal leaders all know how you creatures cannot think properly.

The statement that "all can do is" is patently wrong, numpty. Why? Take a look at the "abortion?" page. Do I only say "The FT says so?"??? NO! I make argument.

which isn't really that forbbiden, as anyone can got the the site, read about about it, either agree and join the 'truth' or disagree and call you mad. It's not that difficult really.
Incorrect. Forbidden Truth is forbidden in media, but currently societal leaders have a problem with Me and My website and they will not move against Me.
The problem for you inferiors is NOT finding out what the Truth is. If I knocked on your door and presented the Forbidden Truth to you, on a platter, you would reject it. You would not even recognise it as the Truth, you would look at it and say "what is that? That does not agree with society. That is all madness!"

That is what you do, you listen to the malevolent society that destroyed your mind. You can't handle the Truth, most of you humans - you can't even recognise the Truth.
David cv

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 09:32 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68000 wrote:
Reply to Numpty

Try to think before you reply. I know it is hard for you inferiors, but try and think.

My Superior statements have nothing in common with them. They believe in lies, I in Truth. They believe in the god myth, I do not. etc.

Society is so malevolent and warped, it does not think it should pay, and it will not pay.

You're like a broken record, all you have is this forbidden truth,
It is the people here who are the broken records.
I actually present Truth, via arguments, word, etc. It is not founded on the fact I know the Truth. The Superior knows he is Superior. I have spoken to heads of state regarding the Forbidden Truth ...the top societal leaders all know how you creatures cannot think properly.

The statement that "all can do is" is patently wrong, numpty. Why? Take a look at the "abortion?" page. Do I only say "The FT says so?"??? NO! I make argument.

which isn't really that forbbiden, as anyone can got the the site, read about about it, either agree and join the 'truth' or disagree and call you mad. It's not that difficult really.
Incorrect. Forbidden Truth is forbidden in media, but currently societal leaders have a problem with Me and My website and they will not move against Me.
The problem for you inferiors is NOT finding out what the Truth is. If I knocked on your door and presented the Forbidden Truth to you, on a platter, you would reject it. You would not even recognise it as the Truth, you would look at it and say "what is that? That does not agree with society. That is all madness!"

That is what you do, you listen to the malevolent society that destroyed your mind. You can't handle the Truth, most of you humans - you can't even recognise the Truth.

There are no 'inferiors' and 'superiors', only Humanity and those who accept truth and those who don't. Those who speak truth and those who don't. All humans are equal in there ability to know the truth.

You, sir, are a spreader of deceit and while you claim to speak truth you do not for no truth is 'forbidden' and no truth can be forced. All truth is, to those who seek it, available and must be discovered not by cohesion and insult but by debate, experimentation and meditation. As you reject these truths, you can't, despite your claims, be a spreader of truth.

Now please, use logic and have an open mind or stop posting.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 11:19 pm
@David cv,
Reply to david :

There are no 'inferiors' and 'superiors',
This is incorrect, and totally incompatible with Truth and everyday living.

only Humanity and those who accept truth and those who don't.
99.9999% of humanity cannot recognise and embrace Truth.

All humans are equal in there ability to know the truth.
Incorrect. Some humans are completely unable to know and embrace Truth. Carico does not know, let alone embrace, the Forbidden Truth. His ability to handle the Truth is virtually non-existant, whereas a Seer like Myself has the ability to handle all the Truth he can encounter.

You, sir, are a spreader of deceit and while you claim to speak truth you do not for no truth is 'forbidden' and no truth can be forced.
Incorrect. You actually believe what you say, because your Truth-handling ability and desire for Forbidden Truth are pitiful. All the core systems of every society are based on lies and 'sacred', and the Forbidden Truths are forbidden by society. Society has a near-perfect record in denying you creatures the natural right to know and experiance Truth.

All truth is, to those who seek it, available and must be discovered
100% correct.

not by cohesion and insult but by debate, experimentation and meditation.
Most certainly debate has zero do with finding the Truth, because 99.99999% or so of humans cannot accept or recognise the Truth. Therefore, to realy on a source as unreliable as humanity dooms you to failure.
I do not "insult" you, I just use Truth-based terminology to address you, which you interpret as insulting due to your True Reality.

As you reject these truths, you can't, despite your claims, be a spreader of truth.
I am proud to announce there is not a SINGLE Truth that I have rejected, and I still strongly search for more Forbidden Truths.

Now please, use logic and have an open mind or stop posting.
I will post however I want. You want Me to stop posting precisely becaue I am logical, and speak the Truth you spend your broken life desperately trying to avoid.
0 Replies