The Non-Morality of Theism

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 12:57 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reply to Fatal Freedoms

Okay so I will have to revise...Statement Travis thinks is supported by strong evidence = fact?
See, the Forbidden Truth IS. It does NOT come from facts. It is just I can see it, and I can know it. I can explain it, and support it with facts, as using methods as I listed above. But that does not "make" it the Truth per se, in the sense that it is created or is and solely an intellectual matter. But I cannot really explain this to you either, because you cannot accept the Truth.

As already stated, a wild tiger is Superior, and lives a life based on Truth 24/7. Does it intellectualise at all to do this? No. It is just so, and the tiger knows it. The explanation is just that....You could say that the Forbidden Truth is the LACK of something artificial made by society ie - the lie and the artificial mental states of virtually all humans. The Forbidden Truth is not something that is "worked out" like you think it is.

Furthermore I will say that you don't really know what a fact is, at least not in a scientific context.
I am not using My word definitions according to any context invented by society.

.....You are not scientifically or historically adept enough to be aware of ALL of the evidence, both for and against much of anything for your labeling to have any relevancy to reality at all.

I dont claim to be aware of everything, though. Since it is society that claims the lies, myths etc it is society that is technically making the claims. If you want to call nature and reality false over the insane cliams made by societies, what can I do? I only have to point out one impossibility in each societal claim to know it is a lie. If it is a lie, I know that society tells lies. That allowed Me to see the Truth that society has told a lie. It goes that way around.

Even I am not quick to call things facts.
Even you?

Unfalisfiable position and matters of perspective also cannot be facts such as the abortion debate,
You "lost" that debate to Me. I suspect you can see that by now. Abortion is murder, and those murders are sponsered by society. That is the Truth, and it is obviously so to anyone with sane brain function (ie very few humans).

I ask you one thing : "If a serial killer said he was not a murderer because you cannot prove that what life constitutes and so you cannot be sure if the people he killed only appeared to be alive at the time, based on the invention of a unknown property that life must possess to be labelled alive, that he can't name and define, would you buy it"? Thats simular to how you argue that the so-called foetus is not alive.

moral issues cannot be determined as facts because all moral codes are unfalsifiable and based on a priori.
OK. I agree, as long as we are talking about human moral systems. I am not making any conclusion about any other types that may or may not exist.
OK :
How can you or the law can claim that serially murdering humans (lets use Ted Bundy) is immoral or wrong if as you say : "all moral codes are unfalsifiable and based on a priori"???? Bet you can't get out of that one.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 02:13 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67773 wrote:
Reply to Fatal Freedoms

Okay so I will have to revise...Statement Travis thinks is supported by strong evidence = fact?
See, the Forbidden Truth IS. It does NOT come from facts. It is just I can see it, and I can know it. I can explain it, and support it with facts, as using methods as I listed above. But that does not "make" it the Truth per se, in the sense that it is created or is and solely an intellectual matter. But I cannot really explain this to you either, because you cannot accept the Truth.

This whole business about forbidden truths is invented by you, it's complete nonsense.

Quote:
As already stated, a wild tiger is Superior, and lives a life based on Truth 24/7. Does it intellectualise at all to do this? No. It is just so, and the tiger knows it. The explanation is just that....You could say that the Forbidden Truth is the LACK of something artificial made by society ie - the lie and the artificial mental states of virtually all humans. The Forbidden Truth is not something that is "worked out" like you think it is.

um... yeah because tigers are really capable of intellectual contemplation.

Quote:
Furthermore I will say that you don't really know what a fact is, at least not in a scientific context.
I am not using My word definitions according to any context invented by society.

No, it seems you have a nasty habit of inventing your own definitions when it suits you.

Quote:
.....You are not scientifically or historically adept enough to be aware of ALL of the evidence, both for and against much of anything for your labeling to have any relevancy to reality at all.

I dont claim to be aware of everything, though. Since it is society that claims the lies, myths etc it is society that is technically making the claims. If you want to call nature and reality false over the insane cliams made by societies, what can I do? I only have to point out one impossibility in each societal claim to know it is a lie. If it is a lie, I know that society tells lies. That allowed Me to see the Truth that society has told a lie. It goes that way around.

A lie implies intent.

Quote:
Even I am not quick to call things facts.
Even you?

I've spent years studying anthropological sciences, evolutionary biology, and astronomy. Although I am still a novice in such fields and I do not know as much as I wish I did. I am more knowledgeable on these subjects than your average person I do not posses enough authority to say much of anything with certainty.

Modesty is something that evades you.

Quote:
Unfalisfiable position and matters of perspective also cannot be facts such as the abortion debate,
You "lost" that debate to Me. I suspect you can see that by now. Abortion is murder, and those murders are sponsered by society. That is the Truth, and it is obviously so to anyone with sane brain function (ie very few humans).

You mean you believe you won a debate against me....i'm shocked :eek:

Is there any debate in particular that you think you lost?

Quote:

How can you or the law can claim that serially murdering humans (lets use Ted Bundy) is immoral or wrong if as you say : "all moral codes are unfalsifiable and based on a priori"???? Bet you can't get out of that one.

It is in our best interest to not allow murder, so laws are our way of dealing with them.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 04:07 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reply to Fatal Freedoms

This whole business about forbidden truths is invented by you, it's complete nonsense.
No, it is the Forbidden Truth that I know for a fact fills you will fear. You hate the Truth, you spend your life living a lie because your reject the Truth.

Previously from Seer Travis Truman :
As already stated, a wild tiger is Superior, and lives a life based on Truth 24/7. Does it intellectualise at all to do this? No.[SNIP]

My answer never suggested otherwise, inferior human. Tigers don't need intellectual contemplation ability to live a life based on Truth. You live a lie and you have these abilities (although I am not so sure). Perhaps you can explain your sarcasm?

No, it seems you have a nasty habit of inventing your own definitions when it suits you.

And who "invented" the definitions from your precious dictionary? Your dictionary is lie-based. Mne is Truth-based, because it does not contai any illogical and contradictionary definitions. I can understand if I changed the definitions during argument. But I dont do that. They stay the same, you just can't get them because you keep applying your definitions and your ideas to them.

A lie implies intent.
The societal leaders have the intent. However, this is a moot point. The idea of an intent being required is wrong. This is yet another lie of you lie-based society, using the dictionary as a brainwashing tool.
If a statement is claimed to be a societal Truth, based on some claim of sane reasoning etc., and this reasoning and the original claim is shown to be false, that is a lie right there. I am sure you will pull out your dictionary again. You are addicted to that thing, man!

I've spent years studying anthropological sciences, evolutionary biology, and astronomy.
All a total waste of time, what an inferior life-path choice. It is not a lack of knowledge, but too much that is your problem. Its like saying biger is better. Your problem is what to make of your rather ridiculous knowledge.

This is correct. I take this complement.

Its not a matter of thinking, It is a matter of knowing that I have never lost on conflicting views.

Previously from Seer TT : "How can you or the law can claim that serially murdering humans (lets use Ted Bundy) is immoral or wrong if as you say : "all moral codes are unfalsifiable and based on a priori"???? Bet you can't get out of that one."

It is in our best interest to not allow murder, so laws are our way of dealing with them.
That does not answer My question. I did not ask what you think is in your best intrests. I am sure MR Bundy would have had other ideas about his best intrests. Q: Is Bundy's serial killer actions immoral or wrong? If yes, how can you say that if : "all moral codes are unfalsifiable and based on a priori"????"
David cv

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 11:28 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman, you are a lie. You are a giver deceit and 1/2 truths. You are, if social definitions are to be used, evil. You violate logic and natural law. You are a lie, Seer Travis Truman and thus are irrelevant.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 11:42 pm
@David cv,
David;67798 wrote:
Seer Travis Truman, you are a lie. You are a giver deceit and 1/2 truths. You are, if social definitions are to be used, evil. You violate logic and natural law. You are a lie, Seer Travis Truman and thus are irrelevant.

Why reply then? :dunno:

Perhaps you can go to My Truthmeda.8k.com thread and take the challenge of facing Me. Lets see you prove your society's claims.
David cv

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 12:07 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67799 wrote:
Why reply then? :dunno:

Perhaps you can go to My Truthmeda.8k.com thread and take the challenge of facing Me. Lets see you prove your society's claims.

Society is 'evil' (no such thing truly exists), I don't desire to defend it. As for challenge you, I do so now. Don't hide behind you're falseness, battle me here and now for all to see.

I travel down the Path of Light and Chaos Which is Good toward the Ultimate Truth, you travel down the Path of Darkness and False Order toward ignorance and Chaos Which is Bad.

Perhaps I will reach my destination and achieve enlightenment, perhaps not. Regardless I will be closer to the Ultimate Truth.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 12:33 am
@David cv,
David;67801 wrote:
Society is 'evil' (no such thing truly exists), I don't desire to defend it. As for challenge you, I do so now. Don't hide behind you're falseness, battle me here and now for all to see.

I travel down the Path of Light and Chaos Which is Good toward the Ultimate Truth, you travel down the Path of Darkness and False Order toward ignorance and Chaos Which is Bad.

Perhaps I will reach my destination and achieve enlightenment, perhaps not. Regardless I will be closer to the Ultimate Truth.

Fantastic. Another Carico Job. HELLO David!
Can you hear Me? I am not going to "battle you" here and now. WHY? Because this thread is not on that subject.
I have a thread for Truthmedia.8k.com . Go there.

Where do i say that society is evil? I dont recall ever saying that. You get Me that quote!

"Evil", as long as the mythical definition is not used, is not problem.
What is a Truth-based definition of evil? :
"(A society or societally-approved social organisation) that promotes any toxic, insane and irrational teachings, doctorines, structures and myths."
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 05:16 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67793 wrote:
Reply to Fatal Freedoms

No, it is the Forbidden Truth that I know for a fact fills you will fear. You hate the Truth, you spend your life living a lie because your reject the Truth.

Really!?

Is that so? I didn't realize you could read my mind. You aren't capable of discerning any "fact" about a person over the internet, for all you know I could be saying things i don't believe for the heck of it.

Quote:
As already stated, a wild tiger is Superior, and lives a life based on Truth 24/7. Does it intellectualise at all to do this? No.

Truth is reality. We all live in reality, so i would say we all live a life of truth, even if we don't want to recognize certain actualities.

Quote:
My answer never suggested otherwise, inferior human. Tigers don't need intellectual contemplation ability to live a life based on Truth.

Then why did you say they don't? Your statement implies they have a choice, which of course they don't. Tigers simply do what tigers need to do to survive.

Quote:
You live a lie and you have these abilities (although I am not so sure).

Do I live a lie? How would you know?

Quote:

And who "invented" the definitions from your precious dictionary?

Webster.

Quote:

Your dictionary is lie-based. Mne is Truth-based,

You don't have a dictionary, you just make up things as you go.

Quote:
A lie implies intent.
The societal leaders have the intent. However, this is a moot point.

A lie is when one knows the truth and chooses to represent the opposite, but according to you society doesn't know the truth.

So which is it?

Quote:
The idea of an intent being required is wrong.

Is it a lie to express reality as you see it?

Quote:
This is yet another lie of you lie-based society, using the dictionary as a brainwashing tool.

:rollinglaugh:

You are funny.

Quote:

This is correct. I take this complement.

Because being pompous is something to be proud of. :dunno:

Quote:
Its not a matter of thinking, It is a matter of knowing that I have never lost on conflicting views.

Thank you for proving my point.

Quote:
Previously from Seer TT : "How can you or the law can claim that serially murdering humans (lets use Ted Bundy) is immoral or wrong if as you say : "all moral codes are unfalsifiable and based on a priori"???? Bet you can't get out of that one."

Do you suggest it isn't?

[/quote]
That does not answer My question. I did not ask what you think is in your best intrests. I am sure MR Bundy would have had other ideas about his best intrests. Q: Is Bundy's serial killer actions immoral or wrong? If yes, how can you say that if : "all moral codes are unfalsifiable and based on a priori"????"[/QUOTE]

Any why should his "best interest" take priority over everyone else's?
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 11:55 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reply to Fatal Freedoms

Is that so? I didn't realize you could read my mind. You aren't capable of discerning any "fact" about a person over the internet, for all you know I could be saying things i don't believe for the heck of it.
Maybe. But maybe My claim was for the heck of it, too. I know. I know what your problem is, and I am more than happy to leave it at that.
I am not saying I can prove that to you, and I do not have to. You already know it is True.

As already stated, a wild tiger is Superior, and lives a life based on Truth 24/7.Does it intellectualise at all to do this? No.

Truth is reality. We all live in reality, so i would say we all live a life of truth, even if we don't want to recognize certain actualities.
Only a Truth-hating inferior would say that. Your whole life is based on lies. You dont live a life based on Truth and reality. You dont even face the Truth on abortion, man!
We dont all live in reality. Does Carico live in reality? Of course not.
The difference is that the Tiger faces reality, and does not invent any insane delusions (gods, moral judgement, policing of other life forms etc) and does not exhibit any non-natrual behavioural patterns as a result.
Although I am not saying that you are, to even suggest that nature and the wild tiger might not live a life of reality and Truth would be untenable.

SEER TT: "My answer never suggested otherwise, inferior human. Tigers don't need intellectual contemplation ability to live a life based on Truth. "

Then why did you say they don't? Your statement implies they have a choice, which of course they don't. Tigers simply do what tigers need to do to survive.
That is what you think is implied. I never said tigers had a choice. Since tigers have no choice but to live a life based on Truth 24/7, by default My statement must be correct.

By your inferior, Truth-hating answers.

Seer TT : "And who "invented" the definitions from your precious dictionary? "

Webster.
Then what gives Webster such an authority to tell us what to think and how to define our terms? You? The dictionary?

Seer TT : "Your dictionary is lie-based. Mine is Truth-based, "

My dictionary is in My head, so I dont have a book. I dont need a book, My memory is just fine.

Previous from FF : A lie implies intent.
I, Seer TT, replied : "The societal leaders have the intent. However, this is a moot point. "

A lie is when one knows the truth and chooses to represent the opposite, but according to you society doesn't know the truth.
Societal leaders are individuals. Not societies. Adolf Hitler know the Truth, that I know for certain. Did he reveal that or use that to help others? No, he told them all stories and lies.
NOTE WELL : Charles Manson, Adolph Hitler both have/had the extreme ability to manipulate people. Why? They had the Truth. This is not to say, however, that all such people necc. have a strong FT knowledge.

So which is it?
See above answers.

Previous Seer TT : The idea of an intent being required is wrong.

If that reality is based on lies, then yes.

You have proven nothing to Me but your inability to recognise and handle any significant amounts of Forbidden Truth.

Do you suggest it isn't?
What I suggest was not the question. You made the statement, not Me. I made the question. I am asking you to answer. We both know you are ducking.

That was not the Question. Whether Bundy's intrests should or should not take priority is irrelevant. You ask a Q to try avoid one you cannot answer.
REPEAT :
Q: Is Bundy's serial killer actions immoral or wrong? If yes, how can you say that if : "all moral codes are unfalsifiable and based on a priori"????"
David cv

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 12:28 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67803 wrote:
Fantastic. Another Carico Job. HELLO David!
Can you hear Me? I am not going to "battle you" here and now. WHY? Because this thread is not on that subject.
I have a thread for Truthmedia.8k.com . Go there.

Where do i say that society is evil? I dont recall ever saying that. You get Me that quote!

"Evil", as long as the mythical definition is not used, is not problem.
What is a Truth-based definition of evil? :
"(A society or societally-approved social organisation) that promotes any toxic, insane and irrational teachings, doctorines, structures and myths."

No I'm not, unlike yourself.

I concede the point.

You didn't, I did then noted that I was using society's definition of the word for there is no evil in reality.

Agreed to a point. Much of what society teaches, while not truth, can be useful for finding the Ultimate Truth.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 07:27 pm
@David cv,
Reply to David.

OK. So you conceed. Only petty humans refuse to conceed errors. So, I'll give you that.

Much of what society teaches, while not truth, can be useful for finding the Ultimate Truth.

As long as you realise that Truth can never come from lies. Any "Truth" that is founded on a lie, no matter how small and insignificant, is only a lie itself. So Truth can never be based on a lie.

The Truth must be 100% pure of all lies in order for it to be the Truth.
Forbidden Truth refers to Truths that are against the fabric and core of society.

The existence of a god creature/reincarnation etc are all inferior, lie-based belief-systems. These are all lies. Further, any conclusion that is even tainted by these lies also becomes a lie - no matter how factually correct the rest of the information may be.
David cv

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 11:48 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67821 wrote:
Reply to David.

OK. So you conceed. Only petty humans refuse to conceed errors. So, I'll give you that.

Much of what society teaches, while not truth, can be useful for finding the Ultimate Truth.

As long as you realise that Truth can never come from lies. Any "Truth" that is founded on a lie, no matter how small and insignificant, is only a lie itself. So Truth can never be based on a lie.

The Truth must be 100% pure of all lies in order for it to be the Truth.
Forbidden Truth refers to Truths that are against the fabric and core of society.

The existence of a god creature/reincarnation etc are all inferior, lie-based belief-systems. These are all lies. Further, any conclusion that is even tainted by these lies also becomes a lie - no matter how factually correct the rest of the information may be.

There is no 'Forbidden' Truth for truth can't be forbidden. Some may wish to hide it but liars contradict themselves, evidence emerges, knowers of truth reveal the truth, ect. All truth can be known and once known, can always be known. And yes, a non-truth can be used to find the Ultimate Truth, for not all non-truths are lies, metaphors, parables, ect. come to mind.

To deny this is to deny the Path of Light and Chaos Which is Good. To deny the Path of Light and Chaos Which is Good is to be a giver of deceit. The truth can't be hidden nore is there only 1 way of discovering the truth.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 08:25 am
@David cv,
There is no 'Forbidden' Truth for truth can't be forbidden.
The Forbidden Truth is forbidden by society. Not all Truth is Forbidden Truth, as I state over and over again.
The manner of which it is Forbidden is by the societal conditioning. Your brain is warped and distorted from its natural functioning. You cannot accept and recognise the Truth. It is not a matter of intellect and failure to follow logic.

Some may wish to hide it but liars contradict themselves,
Correct. Such as the endless stream of contradictions that all religious inferiors cling to.

evidence emerges, knowers of truth reveal the truth, ect. All truth can be known and once known, can always be known.
Potentially, yes. Actually, no.

And yes, a non-truth can be used to find the Ultimate Truth, for not all non-truths are lies, metaphors, parables, ect. come to mind.
You think that a non-truth is not a lie? The Truth is 100% pure, there can be no degrees of Truth. That what is not the Truth is just a lie.

To deny this is to deny the Path of Light and Chaos Which is Good. To deny the Path of Light and Chaos Which is Good is to be a giver of deceit. The truth can't be hidden nore is there only 1 way of discovering the truth.
What you fail to realise is that you do not know the Truth. You know lies, obvious lies, that you psychologically need to cling to to run from the realities of your own existance.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 01:08 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67817 wrote:
Reply to Fatal Freedoms

Maybe.

Maybe? Did travis admit that something he thought was a forbidden truth might not be?

Quote:
But maybe My claim was for the heck of it, too.

Doesn't matter, i never claimed to have absolute truth.

Quote:
Only a Truth-hating inferior would say that.

Good argument :thumbdown:

/sarcasm

Quote:
Your whole life is based on lies. You dont live a life based on Truth and reality. You dont even face the Truth on abortion, man!
We dont all live in reality. Does Carico live in reality? Of course not.

The only people that don't live in reality are fictional characters.

reality = all of existence

To say someone doesn't live in reality is to say they don't exist.

Quote:
By your inferior, Truth-hating answers.

Yes, as a matter of fact everybody that disagrees with your narrow minded delusions hate the truth.

Quote:
Seer TT : "And who "invented" the definitions from your precious dictionary? "

Webster.
Then what gives Webster such an authority to tell us what to think and how to define our terms? You? The dictionary?

Centuries of usage via etymology.

Quote:
Seer TT : "Your dictionary is lie-based. Mine is Truth-based, "

My dictionary is in My head, so I dont have a book. I dont need a book, My memory is just fine.

Yeah, like I said.

You make them up as you go.

Quote:

Previous Seer TT : The idea of an intent being required is wrong.

If that reality is based on lies, then yes.

Circular logic.

Quote:
You have proven nothing to Me but your inability to recognise and handle any significant amounts of Forbidden Truth.

No, you have proven to everybody here.

Quote:
Do you suggest it isn't?
What I suggest was not the question. You made the statement, not Me. I made the question. I am asking you to answer. We both know you are ducking.

No it isn't. If we both agree that randomly killing people is wrong, then it doesn't really matter why we both came to the same conclusion.

Quote:
That was not the Question. Whether Bundy's intrests should or should not take priority is irrelevant. You ask a Q to try avoid one you cannot answer.

No, you just don't want to accept my answer.

We can say he is wrong because it's a benefit to all to prevent it. This is why we have the law to prevent serial murder.

Quote:
REPEAT :
Q: Is Bundy's serial killer actions immoral or wrong? If yes, how can you say that if : "all moral codes are unfalsifiable and based on a priori"????"

[/QUOTE]

That doesn't mean all are of equal footing.
0 Replies

David cv

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 01:16 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67855 wrote:
There is no 'Forbidden' Truth for truth can't be forbidden.
The Forbidden Truth is forbidden by society. Not all Truth is Forbidden Truth, as I state over and over again.
The manner of which it is Forbidden is by the societal conditioning. Your brain is warped and distorted from its natural functioning. You cannot accept and recognise the Truth. It is not a matter of intellect and failure to follow logic.

Some may wish to hide it but liars contradict themselves,
Correct. Such as the endless stream of contradictions that all religious inferiors cling to.

evidence emerges, knowers of truth reveal the truth, ect. All truth can be known and once known, can always be known.
Potentially, yes. Actually, no.

And yes, a non-truth can be used to find the Ultimate Truth, for not all non-truths are lies, metaphors, parables, ect. come to mind.
You think that a non-truth is not a lie? The Truth is 100% pure, there can be no degrees of Truth. That what is not the Truth is just a lie.

What you fail to realise is that you do not know the Truth. You know lies, obvious lies, that you psychologically need to cling to to run from the realities of your own existance.

But society can't... Never mind, we're getting way off topic.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 07:36 pm
@David cv,
FF : "for all you know I could be saying things i don't believe for the heck of it."
Seer TT : "Maybe."

Maybe? Did travis admit that something he thought was a forbidden truth might not be?

You typing in bogus answers for "the heck of it" does NOT qualify as a Forbidden Truth matter. I did not say that the Forbidden Truth was maybe, because your claims that your answers on this website may be bogus is not a Forbidden Truth. Another abuse of the forum system. Just like the latest on the "abortion?" page. Check out post #65, folks.

The fact is only an inferior would type in repeated bogus answers. So even IF your answers are bogus and "for the heck of it", that would ALSO prove that your answers (even though not representative of your opinions) are the work of an inferior.

Not all matters are FT matters, and I told you that over and over again. I never said EVERYTHING IS ABSOLUTE. All you do is split people's posts up into little bits and attack the wording of the quotes and ignore the meaning of the argument.

You never understand or look at the meaning of people's posts. You are to busy trying to pretend you are a scientist, when you did not even know identical twins do not have identical dna.

FF, it is My position that you are a menace to Conflicting Views, because you will not answer to the actual points in anybody's posts. You never THINK about anybody's posts. When you can't answer you either wont answer, or you pretend the meaning was different to what it was. I should not have had to tell you the answer to this, it was there. Your mind is as narrow as the spine on your precious dictionary.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 04:29 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67873 wrote:
FF : "for all you know I could be saying things i don't believe for the heck of it."
Seer TT : "Maybe."

You typing in bogus answers for "the heck of it" does NOT qualify as a Forbidden Truth matter. I did not say that the Forbidden Truth was maybe, because your claims that your answers on this website may be bogus is not a Forbidden Truth.

Your opinions don't constitute fact.

Quote:

Another abuse of the forum system. Just like the latest on the "abortion?" page. Check out post #65, folks.

And while you're at it, check out my response to your post #65

Quote:
The fact is only an inferior would type in repeated bogus answers. So even IF your answers are bogus and "for the heck of it", that would ALSO prove that your answers (even though not representative of your opinions) are the work of an inferior.

And since it's you that have your own special definition of what constitutes "inferior" you can make it mean anything that you want it to mean, but of course I'm not obliged to agree with your own made up definitions.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 10:00 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reply to FF:

"And since it's you that have your own special definition of what constitutes "inferior" you can make it mean anything that you want it to mean, but of course I'm not obliged to agree with your own made up definitions."

The meaning of the term inferior is constant. The Truth-based definition of
an inferior is :
A human who does not recognise or otherwise rejects the Forbidden Truth.

A Seer is :
a human who is very highly knowledgable in the Forbidden Truth.

A Superior is the same as a Seer, except it also suggests that the individual has control of his own life-path and Superiority over his society.
The real top-level Superior is always in control of his situation, that is why he is Superior.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 09:16 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67918 wrote:
Reply to FF:

"And since it's you that have your own special definition of what constitutes "inferior" you can make it mean anything that you want it to mean, but of course I'm not obliged to agree with your own made up definitions."

The meaning of the term inferior is constant. The Truth-based definition of
an inferior is :
A human who does not recognise or otherwise rejects the Forbidden Truth.

A Seer is :
a human who is very highly knowledgable in the Forbidden Truth.

A Superior is the same as a Seer, except it also suggests that the individual has control of his own life-path and Superiority over his society.
The real top-level Superior is always in control of his situation, that is why he is Superior.

Can you show me that this so-called "forbidden truth" is an objective reality, that it is concrete unchanging and not limited to perception or personal bias?
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 08:50 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67964 wrote:
Can you show me that this so-called "forbidden truth" is an objective reality, that it is concrete unchanging and not limited to perception or personal bias?

I answered this already. I can know the Forbidden Truth simply because I am Superior.

The fact that there is something to perceive, and something that can be subject to personal bias, proves that the Forbidden Truth exists, to any sane and rational thinker (less than 99.99999%).

The actual Truth exists, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a supreme inferior.

I think your question is somewhat inadequate. I think you are really meant to ask how I can know the Forbidden Truth, but I cannot be sure.

Perhaps you have not bothered to read the various posts and the website. It is important to realise the difference between Forbidden Truth and True Reality, and if you dont there is absolutely no way you are going to have any chance of understanding My Superior answers.