My right there is none to dispute;
From the centre all round to the sea,
I am lord of the fowl and the brute.
[/SIZE]

Alexander Selkirk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David cv

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2009 01:41 pm
@RESS,
You know, sometimes I wonder if you're a spam bot. You post stupid posts, reply to your own posts, ignore most of what others say and if you do reply, you always focus on some key word and post something totally irrelevant to whatever they said... and to your own thread.

Anyone else share this hypothesis? :confused:
RESS

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2009 09:22 pm
@David cv,
David;68615 wrote:
You know, sometimes I wonder if you're a spam bot. You post stupid posts, reply to your own posts, ignore most of what others say and if you do reply, you always focus on some key word and post something totally irrelevant to whatever they said... and to your own thread.

Anyone else share this hypothesis? :confused:

[SIZE="5"]HYPOTHESIS[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Good question.

What say ye? (What say you all?) :dunno:

[/SIZE]
David cv

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2009 12:41 pm
@RESS,
RESS;68616 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]HYPOTHESIS[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Good question.

What say ye? (What say you all?) :dunno:

[/SIZE]

Thanks for proving my point... :ban:
RESS

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2009 08:01 pm
@David cv,
[SIZE="3"]You White Supremacist Racists have set yourselves up for a . . . . .[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]
" . . . .Bloody Good Hiding ! . . . ."[/SIZE]
:yup:

[SIZE="3"]Is that clear enough for all of you?[/SIZE] :dunno:

:drive:
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2009 09:47 am
@RESS,
Spiritual enlightenment occurs when the observer and the observed become one and the same. There has been an equalization of opposing forces, resulting in a "whole" consciousness.

What that means in a nutshell is that your human identity is a sock puppet. It's nothing without the hand inside. That hand is the lifeforce. It's the same in all living things, but in different concentrations.

Only in a human container, does this lifeforce have the tools available to itself to discover it's divine origin, and observe itself from that point of view.

All of creation is nothing more than a transfer of energies from one thing to another. Once you become aware of that on a very deep level, you are literally reborn in the way you see the world.

Duality fades away. In maturation, you become an "Advaita". One who is in the body, but has conscious awareness of "God".

x
RESS

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2009 10:13 pm
@xexon,
xexon;68624 wrote:
Spiritual enlightenment occurs when the observer and the observed become one and the same. There has been an equalization of opposing forces, resulting in a "whole" consciousness.

What that means in a nutshell is that your human identity is a sock puppet. It's nothing without the hand inside. That hand is the lifeforce. It's the same in all living things, but in different concentrations.

Only in a human container, does this lifeforce have the tools available to itself to discover it's divine origin, and observe itself from that point of view.

All of creation is nothing more than a transfer of energies from one thing to another. Once you become aware of that on a very deep level, you are literally reborn in the way you see the world.

Duality fades away. In maturation, you become an "Advaita". One who is in the body, but has conscious awareness of "God".

x

Quote:
[SIZE="3"]"The force is strong with this one"
[/SIZE]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_(Star_Wars)
:drive:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f2/Yodausingforce.JPG
RESS

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2009 09:08 pm
@RESS,
[SIZE="5"]The Race Equality Secret Service (RESS) is Authorised by the Holy Government of the Almighty.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]INVINCIBLE POWER[/SIZE]

:worship:____ :worship:____ :worship:____
0 Replies