What Is The Solution To Israel-Palestine Conflict?

kynaston

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 03:07 am
@Carico,
Carico;66437 wrote:
Actually, your whole post is racist. :rollinglaugh: It's claiming that the only beliefs that people should be allowed to adopt are yours.:eek: Sorry, but people don't have a good enough reason to worship you to give up their roots, traditions and beliefs. So another bad argument. :rolleyes:

You are out of your tiny mind! QUOTE one word of racism in my posting.
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 04:02 am
@ahmetsecer,
(sarcastically)...... carico is permitted to attack non-believers calling them liars and racists.. because his "bible" says he can defend his faith.. it warns that he will be persecuted by non-believers.. which to me simply says. that the creators of this faith knew that people would become aware of the lie.. and fight against it... BUT THAT IN NO WAY KEEPS HIM FROM PERSECUTING NON-BELIEVERS OR ANYONE THAT QUESTIONS THE BIBLE AS ABSOLUTELY TRUE TO THE LETTER WITH NO MISTAKES BEING IT WAS INSPIRED BY "GOD". BY OUR CHOOSING TO BE LOGICAL AND REASONABLE.. AND WANTING PROOF.. WE ARE CONSIDERED JEW-HATERS AND MOCKERS OF HIS GOD.
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 08:40 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;66666 wrote:
You are out of your tiny mind! QUOTE one word of racism in my posting.

You, a racist? heavens no! You love the Jews! You're a sinless goddess! or so you claim. :rollinglaugh: "He who exalts himself will be humbled." Indeed. It's not hard to boast, even children can do it. What's hard is admitting you're a sinner who needs a savior. But that would take honesty and humility which proud and arrogant people don't have. So I don't expect you to be able to do that. Wink
kynaston

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 08:59 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66727 wrote:
You, a racist? heavens no! You love the Jews! You're a sinless goddess! or so you claim. :rollinglaugh: "He who exalts himself will be humbled." Indeed. It's not hard to boast, even children can do it. What's hard is admitting you're a sinner who needs a savior. But that would take honesty and humility which proud and arrogant people don't have. So I don't expect you to be able to do that. Wink

As I said QUOTE one word that is RACIST. If you do not, it is evidence that you are a lying scoundrel.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 03:14 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;66744 wrote:
As I said QUOTE one word that is RACIST. If you do not, it is evidence that you are a lying scoundrel.

Haven't you figured it out by now? If you disagree with carico, that makes you racist!

lo
Carico

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 03:23 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66770 wrote:
Haven't you figured it out by now? If you disagree with carico, that makes you racist!

lo

No, only hating a group of people for no reason is racist.
xexon

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 10:13 pm
@ahmetsecer,
I call zionist Jews racist. I call Israel a racist apartheid zionist state.

I do so because of their actions.

I trash them for a reason.

You, are blinded by your religious beliefs and have become the plaything of people with an agenda in the world. Your Jews for Jesus movement is just another extension of the coming New World Order.

x
kynaston

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 10:23 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66841 wrote:

I don't hate anyone - why on earth should I? Can you seriously say the same? But if I hated, say, paedophiles, would that make me racist? Language seems as far beyond you as science and history are.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 02:39 am
@Carico,
Carico;66841 wrote:

Disagreeing with carico = hate?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 04:01 am
@Carico,
Carico;66841 wrote:

You talk some amount of pish :lightbulb:
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 11:27 am
@xexon,
xexon;66856 wrote:
I call zionist Jews racist. I call Israel a racist apartheid zionist state.

I do so because of their actions.

I trash them for a reason.

You, are blinded by your religious beliefs and have become the plaything of people with an agenda in the world. Your Jews for Jesus movement is just another extension of the coming New World Order.

x

Do you call Hindus racist because they want to live in the land their forefathers lived in? :eek:

So you hate Jews who want to return to Israel because God wants the Jews back in Israel. Satan's servants aren't hard to spot. Wink
kynaston

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 09:30 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66998 wrote:
Do you call Hindus racist because they want to live in the land their forefathers lived in? :eek:

So you hate Jews who want to return to Israel because God wants the Jews back in Israel. Satan's servants aren't hard to spot. Wink

You and those nazi scumbags may believe they have God in their pockets, but some of us were brought up to have more respect for the concept. You are a crank supporting atheist nazis, and I think you ought to get treatment.
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:50 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66998 wrote:

Now you're showing your zionist training.

You think these white faced Jews from Europe and Russia came from biblical Israel? They have as much claim to Israel as the Irish do. The ancient Hebrews have all but died off from the world. These people are NOT the heirs as you believe.

These white racists founded modern Israel as a zionist state, not a Jewish homeland as they promised. Israel is a colony. One based on the idea that Jews are the master race.

It's controlled from Europe and not from the Almighty.

Israel is the prototype nation for the New World Order. Ethnic cleansing is a part of that preparation.

If you support this zionazi movement, you're going to hang alongside them someday.

x
0 Replies