What Is The Solution To Israel-Palestine Conflict?

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2009 08:53 am
As Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar) Has Stated, The Turkish-Islamic Union Is The Only Possible Salvation For Palestine And IsraelFor Full text:

Harun Yahya - AS ADNAN OKTAR HAS STATED, THE TURKISH-ISLAMIC UNION IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE SALVATION FOR PALESTINE AND ISRAEL - Download Page
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,659 • Replies: 52
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2009 02:09 pm
@ahmetsecer,
YouTube - A Perfect Circle - Imagine
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 05:43 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Can't see a solution,unless the US puts pressure on israel to leave the occupied lands completely and stop treating the palestinians like ****,Israel has for decades ignored US resolutions regarding the occupied territory's,i think a two state solution is the way forward.

Have to laugh when i hear israeli politicians calling people terrorist's,the state of israel was born out of terrorism,the hagganah,irgun & stern gang were all terrorist organisation's,several israelis prime ministers were terrorists !
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 07:12 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;63348 wrote:
Can't see a solution,unless the US puts pressure on israel to leave the occupied lands completely and stop treating the palestinians like ****,Israel has for decades ignored US resolutions regarding the occupied territory's,i think a two state solution is the way forward.

Have to laugh when i hear israeli politicians calling people terrorist's,the state of israel was born out of terrorism,the hagganah,irgun & stern gang were all terrorist organisation's,several israelis prime ministers were terrorists !

Should read " Israel has for decades ignored UN resolutions regarding the occupied territory's"
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 08:12 am
@ahmetsecer,
As long as Israel remains a "Jewish" state, it will keep the apartheid system intact. And it will forever dog it's neighbors because of it.

Israel must be unified, Jew and Muslim and Christian together as Israelis.

The Jewish state must end if Israel is to survive.

x
0 Replies

Thomas Jefferson

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 10:34 am
@ahmetsecer,
This conflict would have probably been solved long ago if it weren't for religious fanatics on both sides, such as Likud or Hamas. As people on both sides become less religious, a peaceful solution becomes more probable. The solution is atheism.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2009 04:50 am
@Thomas Jefferson,
Thomas Jefferson;65948 wrote:
This conflict would have probably been solved long ago if it weren't for religious fanatics on both sides, such as Likud or Hamas. As people on both sides become less religious, a peaceful solution becomes more probable. The solution is atheism.

No, the solution is secularism.

Atheism solves nothing. Sectarianism no matter what stripe it is, will always cause conflict.
Thomas Jefferson

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:39 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;65969 wrote:
No, the solution is secularism.

Atheism solves nothing. Sectarianism no matter what stripe it is, will always cause conflict.

Atheism is simply the rejection of the irrational belief in a supernatural deity. By promoting evidence and reason over blind faith, atheism can help to make the world a more peaceful place, since rational people do not kill each other over figments of the imagination.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2009 02:46 pm
@Thomas Jefferson,
Thomas Jefferson;65976 wrote:
Atheism is simply the rejection of the irrational belief in a supernatural deity. By promoting evidence and reason over blind faith, atheism can help to make the world a more peaceful place, since rational people do not kill each other over figments of the imagination.

An atheocracy is no better than a Theocracy. It is only through acceptance of all beliefs and promotion of none, that true justice can be achieved, this can only happen in a secular state.
Thomas Jefferson

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:48 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;65981 wrote:
An atheocracy is no better than a Theocracy. It is only through acceptance of all beliefs and promotion of none, that true justice can be achieved, this can only happen in a secular state.

That's just it. I never advocated an atheocracy. I am all for a secular society in which freedom of expression is protected. That's the political aspect. I advocate atheism to deal with the intellectual problems in society, which tend to encroach on the political realm. While the government should tolerate all beliefs, private citizens still have the right to think religious people are crazy.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 12:39 pm
@Thomas Jefferson,
Thomas Jefferson;66013 wrote:
That's just it. I never advocated an atheocracy. I am all for a secular society in which freedom of expression is protected. That's the political aspect. I advocate atheism to deal with the intellectual problems in society, which tend to encroach on the political realm. While the government should tolerate all beliefs, private citizens still have the right to think religious people are crazy.

Simply having an atheist majority solves nothing, I can name numerous states with an atheist majority that are no closer to solving their problems. It is of no coincidence that the most stable states in the world are also the most secular regardless of the proportion of atheists.
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 11:41 pm
@Thomas Jefferson,
Thomas Jefferson;65948 wrote:
Surely it is a fantasy to suggest that most zionists are religious? The solution is to fight racist colonialism, always and everywhere.
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 03:56 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
The solution is for the Palestinians to learn how to "love they neighbor". After all, they claim that Allah is a god of peace. Smile So all they have to do is stop spending their lives trying to figure out how to kill the Jews and mind their own business. Then I guarantee there will be peace in the Middle east. Smile
kynaston

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:20 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66163 wrote:
The solution is for the Palestinians to learn how to "love they neighbor". After all, they claim that Allah is a god of peace. Smile So all they have to do is stop spending their lives trying to figure out how to kill the Jews and mind their own business. Then I guarantee there will be peace in the Middle east. Smile

We had the same problem with Hitler, so we let him win - NOT. After all, we worshipped a god of Peace, so it was okay to have children killed. Talk sense!
mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 12:09 am
@Thomas Jefferson,
Thomas Jefferson;65976 wrote:

:headbang::thumbup::headbang::rollinglaugh:

KUDOS!!!!!!!
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 12:42 am
@Carico,
Carico;66163 wrote:

OHHH YOU MUSLIM BASHER HAHAHA... you are seriously delusional. lol the jews are most definitely terrorists.. as are americans (though i am one by birthright.. i am not a proud american).. they both possess land which doesnt belong to them. they stole that land with force.. or were granted that land by people who had no more possession of it than they did... mind their own business?... what s**t is that? and allah.. a god of peace.. with a knack for war.. much like your god carico.
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 01:14 am
@ahmetsecer,
For Carico,

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/005/f/5/Why_do_they_attack_us__by_Latuff2.jpg

Kinda nails it on the head for me.

x
mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 02:00 am
@xexon,
xexon;66240 wrote:

very nice!!.. but it's all okay.. because they're christians.. and god tells them that they have the right to do "god's will".. and it is these christians that decide what is god's will or not..

whatever christians and jews are claiming against "so called haters of jews and christians" they are guilty of exactly the same thing.. but they avoid damnation.. because god told them to. :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 04:37 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;66224 wrote:
We had the same problem with Hitler, so we let him win - NOT. After all, we worshipped a god of Peace, so it was okay to have children killed. Talk sense!

So in other words, the "solution" to peace in the Middlle east is to make war upon the Jews. :rollinglaugh: That's the illogic of Satan. Wink
xexon

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 07:05 am
@Carico,
But "Jews" aren't the problem. Zionist Jews are.

The Talmud Jews in particular. They're racist and they hate as a profession it seems. These are the same folks who collaborated with the nazis. These are the same people who founded and control modern Israel.

The rise of the 4th reich is not far behind.
Smells like Berlin. Circa 1938.

Nazis always smell the same to me. Doesn't matter if they hide behind a Star of David or not.

It's the SAME people.

x