Holocaust Denial is not just a muslim thing.

Josef cv

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:05 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69066 wrote:
You're still evading and it's blatantly obvious why.

Your pathetic attempt to avoid a question that points out the contradiction in your own views, is sticking out like a sore thumb.

Allow me to explain:

1. you believe Americans are superior to Brits

but

2. You also believe that colonizers are superior to those that are colonized

X: the contradiction comes when you realize that the Brits colonized what is now America.

But as any person who likes to wallow in ignorance you try to avoid uncomfortable questions that force you to re-examine your beliefs.

It seems you have a big problem with reading comprehension, old sport. I am going to explain this to you one more time, and it will be the last of it, whether you can get it or not, so here goes. The British and Americans who are Caucasians are of the same racial stock, and they are the ones who colonized America, along with the Caucasian Spanish, French, and Italians. Caucasians are the people referred to as White, or European, in this context.

There is not a whit of racial difference in the British and American whites; we are of one stock. We came to America from different cultures as white men, not different racial stock. Got it? It was the Caucasian people who have colonized most of the lands of the world which have been colonized, because of the fact that we Whites are the world's most accomplished and adventurous people.

Speaking of wallowing in ignorance, you need to tear yourself away from your comic books and read something that is actually more edifying than Archie and Friends.

P.S. Your juvenile attempts at accrediting me with words I have not said regarding Brits being inferior to Americans is pretty low-life. Why don't you play fair like your mommy tells you to do?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:55 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69072 wrote:
It seems you have a big problem with reading comprehension, old sport. I am going to explain this to you one more time, and it will be the last of it, whether you can get it or not, so here goes. The British and Americans who are Caucasians are of the same racial stock, and they are the ones who colonized America, along with the Caucasian Spanish, French, and Italians. Caucasians are the people referred to as White, or European, in this context.

There is not a whit of racial difference in the British and American whites; we are of one stock. We came to America from different cultures as white men, not different racial stock. Got it? It was the Caucasian people who have colonized most of the lands of the world which have been colonized, because of the fact that we Whites are the world's most accomplished and adventurous people.

Speaking of wallowing in ignorance, you need to tear yourself away from your comic books and read something that is actually more edifying than Archie and Friends.

P.S. Your juvenile attempts at accrediting me with words I have not said regarding Brits being inferior to Americans is pretty low-life. Why don't you play fair like your mommy tells you to do?

So when whites colonize other races they are superior, but when whites colonize other whites they are not?

Please explain.
Josef cv

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 03:29 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69078 wrote:
So when whites colonize other races they are superior, but when whites colonize other whites they are not?

Please explain.

What whites have colonized other whites?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 03:47 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69083 wrote:
What whites have colonized other whites?

I don't know, what have we been talking about for the past 3 days!?!!!!
Josef cv

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 05:06 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69085 wrote:
I don't know, what have we been talking about for the past 3 days!?!!!!

Are you smoking dope?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 04:23 pm
@Josef cv,
The British colonization of the American colonies. What did you think i was talking about? Although this is just one example of many I could give.
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 11:00 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
You have proven one of my points. The fact that the British colonized America is prima fascie evidence of the superiority of whites over redskins.
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 11:04 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
What whites have colonized other whites? If you mean whites have defeated other whites in war, you must know that there is always a winner in a war. It is a necessity for one side in a war of equals to win. How many white nations have been colonized by mud races?
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 11:05 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Right, you don't know.
0 Replies