Iran and Israel

tvsej

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 07:18 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
Oh don't be fooled, everthing Israel has either comes from us or Germany, meaning their entire military arsonal. Their weapons are A class, just like ours. They do have some of the best trained soldiers in the world and as 92 said (their entire population) every citzen is military personel, including all women. All people must serve and be trained when they reach the age set by their gov.
Surrounded yes but the people surrounding them can only do minor damage in comparison, suitcase bombs, suicide bombers, drive by shootings, not much considering.
We would also come to their rescue in a full on war situation. Nothing can really take them out just yet. If that psyco in Iran ever gets his hands on real nucs, Israel is done. That, no one can change after the fact.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 07:24 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;39138 wrote:
If that psyco in Iran ever gets his hands on real nucs, Israel is done. That, no one can change after the fact.

I really doubt that. He, like the rest of the middle east despots is a blow hard megalomaniac. The real danger is not the country of Iran, or it's military, but a faction, or rouge group in the region taking it upon themselves to set of a nuke. I don't think Russia is going to take to kindly to Iran setting off nukes in their backyard.
tvsej

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:06 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;39140 wrote:
I really doubt that. He, like the rest of the middle east despots is a blow hard megalomaniac. The real danger is not the country of Iran, or it's military, but a faction, or rouge group in the region taking it upon themselves to set of a nuke. I don't think Russia is going to take to kindly to Iran setting off nukes in their backyard.

I understand what your saying about the faction being the real threat. I just remember when he was elected as pres. of Iran, one of his first statements was, he would like to see Israel wiped off the map, thats pretty exstreme. He did retracted the statement later as urged by others.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:59 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;39137 wrote:
I didn't forget, but being surrounded by a bunch of military midgets is annoying, but they have held them off thus far, with the reigns that the world has imposed on them.
Lol "military midgets":thumbup:
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 09:01 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;39138 wrote:
Oh don't be fooled, everthing Israel has either comes from us or Germany, meaning their entire military arsonal. Their weapons are A class, just like ours. They do have some of the best trained soldiers in the world and as 92 said (their entire population) every citzen is military personel, including all women. All people must serve and be trained when they reach the age set by their gov.
Surrounded yes but the people surrounding them can only do minor damage in comparison, suitcase bombs, suicide bombers, drive by shootings, not much considering.
We would also come to their rescue in a full on war situation. Nothing can really take them out just yet. If that psyco in Iran ever gets his hands on real nucs, Israel is done. That, no one can change after the fact.
I know all that ,but it has to be a bitch to live like that for years and years..
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 09:03 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;39140 wrote:
Yea but someone will be backing these rouge groups , with money and nukes..
92b16vx

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 09:54 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39153 wrote:

So far it has been the free pass Saudi royals that Bush licks the boots of.

Who'da thunk it?
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 10:24 am
@92b16vx,
Go Israel. Just what do you want, the Jewish nation to use the missiles and shout cheaters using missiles against the defenseless
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 11:54 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;38379 wrote:
Continue living in fear, it's exactly what they want.

very true,thats what the right-wing in the USA have beeen doing for years.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 12:24 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39153 wrote:

alqueda gets most of its money from Sauid Arabia,maybe its time BUSH severed his close ties with with these people ! will he ? no chance !
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 02:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;39204 wrote:
alqueda gets most of its money from Sauid Arabia,maybe its time BUSH severed his close ties with with these people ! will he ? no chance !
I trust none of the arab nations over there..
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:42 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;39140 wrote:

You put to much to chance. When the odds show that given a chance it would happen. 5,000 years of hate and mis trust. But it will happen some where for sure.
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 12:05 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;39138 wrote:

I don't believe the Islamics will be able to use nukes against Jerusalem because it is considered Holy ground to them. According to the Bible, they will try and invade Israel by land. Yet the Bible states that God Himself at this time will enter the picture.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 08:28 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;40191 wrote:
I don't believe the Islamics will be able to use nukes against Jerusalem because it is considered Holy ground to them. According to the Bible, they will try and invade Israel by land. Yet the Bible states that God Himself at this time will enter the picture.

ooooooh scary. Israelwould mop the middle east with Iran, their entire population is trained military, and they are the only nation in the region with nukes. You people that act like they are a weak country are fishing for red herrings, trying to get everyone to back zionist BS.
Campbell34

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 10:55 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;40220 wrote:
ooooooh scary. Israelwould mop the middle east with Iran, their entire population is trained military, and they are the only nation in the region with nukes. You people that act like they are a weak country are fishing for red herrings, trying to get everyone to back zionist BS.

The day is coming when missiles may not be effective. The Bible describes a battle near the end of time, and it will involve Russia and many of the Middle Eastern countries. Years ago no one took the Bible seriousley when it said that near the end of time the Jews would return to their own land. It tells us they would retake Jerusalem, and they would be surrounded be enemies. Once Mark Twain passed by Jerusalem and said, "poor Jerusalem, never to rise again." Mark Twain was a non believer, yet if he had read a Bible he would of realized that Jerusalem would rise again. He would of also realized that Jerusalems East Gate would remain sealed until Christ returns and opens it Himself. Today Jerusalems East Gate remains sealed just as the Bible said it would. According to the Bible, when Israel is attacked it will be living at peace with it's neighbors. Peace is coming to Israel, and that will be the time when things start to get interesting.
mlurp

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 03:12 am
@Campbell34,
Qupote: All people must serve and be trained when they reach the age set by their gov. End Quote, something we need here.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 05:51 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;40445 wrote:
Qupote: All people must serve and be trained when they reach the age set by their gov. End Quote, something we need here.

Try again. Our military is the most powerful in the world and one of the biggest reasons is because it's voluntary. Our men and women CHOOSE to serve. They defend our country because they feel it is their purpose and feel an obligation to their homeland, not because they are forced to.
0 Replies