Iran and Israel

mlurp

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 09:18 pm
SAW this and wonder how long and how far will he western world put up with this clown.
He wanted to lay a wreath at ground zero but New Yorkers put the NO NO on that.

Iran: Retaliation for any Israeli attack - Yahoo! News
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,002 • Replies: 36
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 07:52 am
@mlurp,
What makes Iran think they'll have anything to attack with? Of course they can always resort to young men running accross open ground armed with a Quran, LOL.
mlurp

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 01:04 pm
@Drnaline,
And yes those same young men might be carring a nuke and throw it a 100 feet or so. But the results will be much different than back in the 80's.
Somethings are not a joke. S**T happens, right?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 01:07 pm
@mlurp,
indeed!
mlurp

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 01:14 pm
@Drnaline,
looooooooooL yes it does.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 03:20 pm
@mlurp,
So you're all huffy because Iran said they will retailiate if attacked? Would you retailiate if America were attacked?
Campbell34

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 07:38 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;38350 wrote:
So you're all huffy because Iran said they will retailiate if attacked? Would you retailiate if America were attacked?

If Hillary gets elected, I think she will allow Bin laden to run things over in Iraq. And I'm sure Iran will be more than happy to share their nuke technology with him. Of coarse you will only find that out when you wake up one morning to see a mushroom cloud over an American city. But who cares, our troops will be home to help put out the fires.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 07:42 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;38378 wrote:
If Hillary gets elected, I think she will allow Bin laden to run things over in Iraq. And I'm sure Iran will be more than happy to share their nuke technology with him. Of coarse you will only find that out when you wake up one morning to see a mushroom cloud over an American city. But who cares, our troops will be home to help put out the fires.

Continue living in fear, it's exactly what they want.
mlurp

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 08:24 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;38350 wrote:

did you read the post by campbell below yours now it is above. Don't want you lost in the Dark Ages..... lol

And whom is huffy????????????????
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 09:08 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;38379 wrote:
Continue living in fear, it's exactly what they want.

Maybe if we had a little more fear in the past 911 would not of happened.
Yet for some, ignorance is bliss.
mlurp

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 10:50 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;38392 wrote:

damn site is always acting weird.
I agree with your second statement. But fear isn't whats needed to cover our asses.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 07:48 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;38392 wrote:

Nope, if Clinton had been a go get 'em guy, and taken Osama head when the Sudanese tried to give it to him. Or if the former alcoholic coke binging frat boy had paid attention to his intel 9/11 wouldn't have happened. It isn't the populaces job to protect the masses, it's the guberments.

You have fun living in fear of god, and all the boogeymen, I'm going to stay here in reality.
mlurp

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 10:49 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;38467 wrote:
Nope, if Clinton had been a go get 'em guy, and taken Osama head when the Sudanese tried to give it to him. Or if the former alcoholic coke binging frat boy had paid attention to his intel 9/11 wouldn't have happened. It isn't the populaces job to protect the masses, it's the guberments.

You have fun living in fear of god, and all the boogeymen, I'm going to stay here in reality.

I think not. This is just a family fued between Isreal and the Muslims. We would have been brought in some way!
If I might ask, how come you post Bibical thoughts and then someplace else your seculer in your view? No intended meaness ment. I never lose sight od the Big Picture and the fact God, is involved in it some way or the other.
If Cliton did it right do you think this evil would stop?
92b16vx

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 10:55 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;38491 wrote:
I think not. This is just a family fued between Isreal and the Muslims. We would have been brought in some way!
If I might ask, how come you post Bibical thoughts and then someplace else your seculer in your view? No intended meaness ment. I never lose sight od the Big Picture and the fact God, is involved in it some way or the other.
If Cliton did it right do you think this evil would stop?

Biblical thoughts? I don't have "biblical" thoughts, I am an agnostic. My response was directed at what I quoted, not the theme of the thread.

And yes, I think if Clinton had taken Osama into custody we may have been better off, buthe didn't so we will never know.
Red cv

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 06:35 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;38378 wrote:

Yep and all those Canadian Pilots will be really pissed off because they get great seasonal work fighting forest fires in the US. Sigh.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 08:31 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;38492 wrote:
Biblical thoughts? I don't have "biblical" thoughts, I am an agnostic. My response was directed at what I quoted, not the theme of the thread.

And yes, I think if Clinton had taken Osama into custody we may have been better off, buthe didn't so we will never know.

Good we know we disagree on all thinls. So no nedd to bother with continuing. Enjoy your game........... Bye.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 06:38 am
@mlurp,
We need to bomb the hell out of iran, hit their airbases first, oilfields sceond, and their military bases last but not least.. Israel is the underdog right now..
92b16vx

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 06:48 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39128 wrote:
We need to bomb the hell out of iran, hit their airbases first, oilfields sceond, and their military bases last but not least.. Israel is the underdog right now..

Israels entire population is a professional army, they have more missles than every other country in the middle east combined, and an air force that rivals ours in skill, and equipment, they are hardly the underdogs.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 06:50 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;39133 wrote:
Israels entire population is a professional army, they have more missles than every other country in the middle east combined, and an air force that rivals ours in skill, and equipment, they are hardly the underdogs.
you forget they are surrounded by people that want them dead..that make them underdog to me..
92b16vx

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 07:16 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39134 wrote:
you forget they are surrounded by people that want them dead..that make the underdog to me..

I didn't forget, but being surrounded by a bunch of military midgets is annoying, but they have held them off thus far, with the reigns that the world has imposed on them.