Strangely Silent Christians

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 06:06 pm
Group Intentionally Violating City Ordinance During "Ladle Fest" - News Story - WFTV Orlando
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 968 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Campbell34

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 07:12 pm
@FedUpAmerican,

This post is so over the top you just have to shake your head. Where is the religious right on this one? Where was the religious right when Kenndy was shot? Or where was the Religious right when 911 happened? Makes about as much sense. Then we jump to Christians murdering Iraqi's. Anything that is evil must be Christian, and anything that is good must be the ACLU or FedUp.
Christians have been feeding and helping millions of people for thousands of years, and all you can see is Eric Montanez. Talk about walking through life with blinders on.
Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 08:19 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
I agree with Campbell, I don't see what that news story has to do with the religious right or Iraq.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 08:30 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;41211 wrote:
This post is so over the top you just have to shake your head. Where is the religious right on this one? Where was the religious right when Kenndy was shot? Or where was the Religious right when 911 happened? Makes about as much sense. Then we jump to Christians murdering Iraqi's. Anything that is evil must be Christian, and anything that is good must be the ACLU or FedUp.
Christians have been feeding and helping millions of people for thousands of years, and all you can see is Eric Montanez. Talk about walking through life with blinders on.

Gee FedUp over the top???

What a surprise.

Answer my question please. You ALWAYS change the subject when you can't reply. Where are the Christians that want to do "Gods work?" Why are they not feeding the homeless? Do they not care about them?

BTW I'm STILL awaiting your reply about a religious debate. You and me. One on one.

Your ignoring that shows that you're a coward.

Oh well. Your true colors had to come out sometime.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 08:34 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;41222 wrote:
I agree with Campbell, I don't see what that news story has to do with the religious right or Iraq.

It has nothing to do with the religious right OR Iraq.

It DOES have EVERYTHING to do with Christians IGNORING the poor hungry homeless people in Florida.

Why are they not fighting this law that prevents people feeding them?

Where is "Gods work" here?

Maybe they need to put down the altar boy for a second and make a sandwich to give away.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 08:36 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;41211 wrote:
Talk about walking through life with blinders on.

THAT is the first topic you can discuss with actual knowledge of.
wvpeach

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 09:35 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
I see what it has to do with christians . In fact where are the christians to protest such a stupid law? I had no idea they made laws saying you could not feed people , what are they animals?

This is wrong, but it doesn't surprise me. There is a law in Ohio against anybody who is not a trained medical person giving a drink of water to a nursing home resident. How sick is that?

Thanks for posting fed up. This kind of stuff should never be swept under the rug.
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 10:23 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41224 wrote:
It has nothing to do with the religious right OR Iraq.

It DOES have EVERYTHING to do with Christians IGNORING the poor hungry homeless people in Florida.

Why are they not fighting this law that prevents people feeding them?

Where is "Gods work" here?

Maybe they need to put down the altar boy for a second and make a sandwich to give away.

Christians are not ignoring the hungry or homeless in Florida, just a few clicks on line and you will find Servants Heart helping to feed Central Florida's hungry. Remember When - template 2
If you were not so busy trying to make Christians look bad maybe you would of taken the time to see the work Christians are doing all over the world.
Salvation Army, Church World Service, Bread for the World, World Vision International, Lutheran World Relief, Tearfund, Christian Reformed World Relief Committee, Operation Blessing International, International Orthodox Christian Charities, World Relief, National Benevolent Association, Medair, Samaritan's Purse, Marine Reach International, Maranatha Volunteers International, Christian Relief Services. The list could go on and on, yet who cares about the truth and what Christians are doing around the world. Your just here to look for lame reasons to blame Christians for all the ills of the world. The fact is, Christians are working around the clock and around the world to make life better for so many, and your here just to bash them.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 08:49 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Maybe you should check your cowardice and lack of faith and accept my challenge to debate Christianity.
wvpeach

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 10:33 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Fed up you cannot prove or disprove christ and God. Campbell can't do that for you.

I realize you do not know God , but I can tell you that many of us do through God's holy Spirit.

You my friend will stand in the presence of a very loving mercy filled God one day too. Then you will know God is awesome.

But for now you have closed your mind to the possibilities of God and there is no way anybody can " prove" God to you fed up. You have to seek God for yourself and then you will find GOD.

Peace

Paula
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 12:15 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Peach, I don't care if Campbell wants to debate God's existance. I just want to debate him on ANYTHING Christian. I thought for sure he would at least throw that "east gate prophecy" crap at me, but he's afraid of looking dumber than he already is.

It is his type of arrogance and uneducated remarks that make me despise Christianity.

I admire your brand.
wvpeach

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 01:36 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
:thumbup: well maybe you should lay out the debate topic and form and then I might be willing to come on your program and defend my very christ following beliefs.

Now mind you I know that God loves people that are of other faiths. But I will not bash christians as that is where God has put me.

I will however bash so called christians who the bible tells me are anti christs because they make the Lord look bad.

FedUpAmerican;41311 wrote:
Peach, I don't care if Campbell wants to debate God's existance. I just want to debate him on ANYTHING Christian. I thought for sure he would at least throw that "east gate prophecy" crap at me, but he's afraid of looking dumber than he already is.

It is his type of arrogance and uneducated remarks that make me despise Christianity.

I admire your brand.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 03:29 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;41315 wrote:
:thumbup: well maybe you should lay out the debate topic and form and then I might be willing to come on your program and defend my very christ following beliefs.

Now mind you I know that God loves people that are of other faiths. But I will not bash christians as that is where God has put me.

I will however bash so called christians who the bible tells me are anti christs because they make the Lord look bad.

This weeks show is about Homegrown Terrorists. You may have read my article already but its on my blog: Fed Up American: Home Grown Terrorism

I would welcome a call from you on my show ANYTIME. You are someone I've come to respect and I promise, you will not see any offensive pics.

Unless you go to my early archives.
Campbell34

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 07:42 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41267 wrote:
Maybe you should check your cowardice and lack of faith and accept my challenge to debate Christianity.

You have just stated that Christians have ignored the poor, yet I have just pointed out to you this is not the case. Now who is strangely silent? Now who has changed the subject and hyjacked the thread? You have just moved from Christians ignoring the poor, to me being a coward. I guess that's what you do when your falsehoods are exposed, and now you refuse to acknowledge it.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 09:15 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;41356 wrote:
You have just stated that Christians have ignored the poor, yet I have just pointed out to you this is not the case. Now who is strangely silent? Now who has changed the subject and hyjacked the thread? You have just moved from Christians ignoring the poor, to me being a coward. I guess that's what you do when your falsehoods are exposed, and now you refuse to acknowledge it.

Only with you. I have nothing more to say to you. I challenge you to debate Christian beliefs, yet you run like a scalded dog.

Is your faith REALLY that weak?

What are you so afraid of? Getting showed up by someone that does not have Christian beliefs but has a great understanding of the Christian faith?

You and me. One on one. It should be fun. I promise I will keep it civil.
wvpeach

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 01:20 am
@FedUpAmerican,
LOL , pictures don't offend me fed up, I am more concerned that people will not give your political ideas a chance because of pictures.

When is the show , I may take you up on it sometime. When my hubby is not home. He is jealous of his time.

FedUpAmerican;41327 wrote:
This weeks show is about Homegrown Terrorists. You may have read my article already but its on my blog: Fed Up American: Home Grown Terrorism

I would welcome a call from you on my show ANYTIME. You are someone I've come to respect and I promise, you will not see any offensive pics.

Unless you go to my early archives.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 05:59 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41369 wrote:
Only with you. I have nothing more to say to you. I challenge you to debate Christian beliefs, yet you run like a scalded dog.

Is your faith REALLY that weak?

What are you so afraid of? Getting showed up by someone that does not have Christian beliefs but has a great understanding of the Christian faith?

You and me. One on one. It should be fun. I promise I will keep it civil.

If I felt the cause of Christ could be advanced by appearing on the counter part of the Jerry Springer show I would. Yet when look back at our history, I see where you have called me about every name I could think of. Your promise to keep civil is not believed by me, and even now when proven wrong, you refuse to acknowledge it. It would be a pointless debate, especially when I know when your confronted with facts, you either change the subject, or claim those facts are just Christian propaganda.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 07:37 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Your cowardice is astounding.

You deep down KNOW that I will BURY YOU in ANY Christian debate.

ROFL!

Nice weak faith you have there. If everyone here didn't know before, you have just proved it.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 07:40 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;41397 wrote:
LOL , pictures don't offend me fed up, I am more concerned that people will not give your political ideas a chance because of pictures.

When is the show , I may take you up on it sometime. When my hubby is not home. He is jealous of his time.

My current time slot is Sunday's at 4PM CST. The info is in the sidebar of my blog. Hope to hear from you sometime. I would love to discuss anything Christian with you respectfully, since it appears that Campbells yellow streak prevents him from doing so.
0 Replies