Let Us Prey

92b16vx

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:57 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;33015 wrote:
You're right. I said I would debate on any TOPIC that you chose. What does that have to do with me "defending Christianity?"

You're not making much sense with your comments.

So I AGAIN throw down the gauntlet.

BTW, "fit of emotion?" LOL! Do you really think I get emotional about a written word? You give yourself FAR too much credit.

Do you have the guts to debate me or are you just going to TRY to manipulate words? C'mon man, you're NOT looking too good here.

He can almost never refute anything with fact, and ALWAYS resorts to ad homenim, you'll just learn to ignore it.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 11:27 am
@FedUpAmerican,
I’m interested in knowing what Christians think about what Jesus would do about the people that call themselves Christians today. Would he be a supporter of the nosy Christians that badger patients of abortion clinics? Would he advocate the war in Iraq and Afghanistan? Would he be forgiving of the churches sex scandal and subsequent cover up? What does He feel about the countless Christian atro

I was replying to this statement it is unnamed;

get a grip, your questions are rediculous at best. Gods love is unconditional and we have free will to choose or path in life, he loves all his children, but you would not know that following Islam, you must abide by strict rules to be excepted and bend your personality to match the criteria. sounds fake to me.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 11:37 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Where did you find ANYTHING that says I support Islam???

LOL!

I'm not an Athiest either, just so you know. I'm not Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist or any other religion du jour.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 03:37 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
What religion are you? For the third time?
FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 03:44 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;33120 wrote:
What religion are you? For the third time?

Sorry dude, didn't know that you asked.

I have no religious ties now. I broke free of the bondage of Christianity years ago after being a glassy eyed born again fundamentalist for several years.

I think you and me got off on the wrong foot. Can we be civil toward each other or shall we continue this meaningless banter back and forth?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 03:49 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
I can be very civil brother, you get what you give from me. If you take care as to how you make others feel, i tend to be a pretty nice guy. I can start over.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 03:53 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Fine with me.

When you soar at 13,500 feet as you stated earlier, do you require any breathing aparatus? I assume the air gets a bit thin up there.

Off topic I know. Just curious.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 04:05 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
I've never used oxygen in flight. If i were to live at sea level i would need it for sure but being i reside at 7000 AGL, short flights to such heights are not uncommon. My instructor has been up to 21,000 without oxygen.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 02:16 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Oh damn the war of words is over , gotta find me some other topic Very Happy
0 Replies