• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,374 • Replies: 28
No top replies

politically-wrong

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 01:49 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Quote:
I’m interested in knowing what Christians think about what Jesus would do about the people that call themselves Christians today. Would he be a supporter of the nosy Christians that badger patients of abortion clinics? Would he advocate the war in Iraq and Afghanistan? Would he be forgiving of the churches sex scandal and subsequent cover up? What does He feel about the countless Christian atrocities committed throughout history?

thats a hard one , would i love to see Drnaline try and answer this one , oh oh or may be Pinochet73 Very Happy
tvsej

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 05:41 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;32824 wrote:
thats a hard one , would i love to see Drnaline try and answer this one , oh oh or may be Pinochet73 Very Happy

get a grip, your questions are rediculous at best. Gods love is unconditional and we have free will to choose or path in life, he loves all his children, but you would not know that following Islam, you must abide by strict rules to be excepted and bend your personality to match the criteria. sounds fake to me.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 10:10 am
@FedUpAmerican,
I suppose the guy threw in your degree in theology when he sold the Brooklyn Bridge to you?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 11:19 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Considering the situation at the time Jesus walked this earth I'd say christians have evolved as a society. Women are no longer treated like property or cattle. Our children are born free regardless of color, we no longer advocate slavery or use little girls as a monatary source. As for war it's been going on since the dawn of time. Christians have evolved but all Islamic Countries (Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, UAE, Sudan etc,) are still living in the 700s yet they enjoy all of the modern convienances. Their governments use violence and vice and moral police to keep the people in line. Islam in order to grow needs to keep it's followers illiterate, underfed and fanatical. We learn as we evolve, many religions view the bible as a history book. The bad parts we have learned from the good parts we embrace on a daily basis.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:22 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
You Christians comparing Christianity to Islam is like comparing Bush's war crimes to Clinton's spit shine. Try either staying with the FACTS or actually refuting them with your own.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 01:36 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Or she can say what ever she wants regardless of your opinion. On a second note, why don't you try and compile your own toughts instead of copy and paste some thing some one else wrote and then ask others to refute?
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 01:46 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32919 wrote:
Or she can say what ever she wants regardless of your opinion. On a second note, why don't you try and compile your own toughts instead of copy and paste some thing some one else wrote and then ask others to refute?

Sorry, but I am the author of that piece. AGAIN, refute what I post with your own FACTS or even your opinion. Better yet, TRY showing me where I supposedly "copied and pasted" MY article.

But I DO realize that it's much easier to attack the author instead of attacking the FACTS. Christians have been doing that for centuries.

It shows how weak their faith is.

But you folks DO amuse me.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 06:52 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
I'll amuse you all the way off the board. I've already closed one on you and i'm not to far of closing another.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 07:56 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Threaten me all you like junior. I say what I post in my original work and quite factual. Your blatant censorship is reflective of the right wing seudo Christian-Republican crap that bush and his minions have shoved down the throats of American citizens for years now.

I am not intimidated or scared of your threats. IF you had any guts you would present facts to refute ANY of my posts.

Why dont you at least try? What are you afraid of?

I am not the boogeyman. I am simply a person that offers opposing viewpoints.

Unless of course what I post rings true and you CAN'T refute what I post.

How about this. I challenge you to a debate on ANY Christian topic you wish. YOU select the topic.

Are you up for the challenge or will you exercise your power to lock a thread that you don't agree with AGAIN?

Are you a man or a mouse?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 09:01 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Quote:
How about this. I challenge you to a debate on ANY Christian topic you wish. YOU select the topic.
Why does it have to be Christian, have a problem with anything else? I got one for you I'll do it but you defend the Christians? LOL Man or mouse works both ways?
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 09:30 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Typical mouse. Why would I defend something I don't believe in?

If your afraid I TOTALLY understand.
politically-wrong

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 07:00 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Quote:
get a grip, your questions are rediculous at best. Gods love is unconditional and we have free will to choose or path in life, he loves all his children, but you would not know that following Islam, you must abide by strict rules to be excepted and bend your personality to match the criteria. sounds fake to me

your post would have been wonderfull if i had posted any questions actually i didnot , i dont think i need to any way looolz fedup is fedup with all of you Very Happy

Quote:
Considering the situation at the time Jesus walked this earth I'd say christians have evolved as a society. Women are no longer treated like property or cattle. Our children are born free regardless of color, we no longer advocate slavery or use little girls as a monatary source. As for war it's been going on since the dawn of time. Christians have evolved but all Islamic Countries (Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, UAE, Sudan etc,) are still living in the 700s yet they enjoy all of the modern convienances. Their governments use violence and vice and moral police to keep the people in line. Islam in order to grow needs to keep it's followers illiterate, underfed and fanatical. We learn as we evolve, many religions view the bible as a history book. The bad parts we have learned from the good parts we embrace on a daily basis

nice post red , but attacking the middle east culture has nothing to do with the thread or answering Fedup , you cant answer him so you are trying to find your self a prey ( poor me Very Happy ) but its so obvious to me how non of you is able to refute this guys statement , its always the same with the truth no one can refute it , better luck next time .

from the victim of RED's inability to logically refute Fedup's truthfull statements Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:25 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;32973 wrote:
Typical mouse. Why would I defend something I don't believe in?

If your afraid I TOTALLY understand.

Heah i just told you i would do it provided you defend the Christians. I await your approval. As you said, i pose the question back at you, man or mouse?
Quote:
Why would I defend something I don't believe in?
What's the matter, SCARED? In your fit of emotion i guess you put your foot in your mouth. I accept your challenge with a stipulation of my own and now you mouse out? Wow, who would of figured you would cower so easyily when one post ago you were so brave?
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:34 am
@FedUpAmerican,
You're right. I said I would debate on any TOPIC that you chose. What does that have to do with me "defending Christianity?"

You're not making much sense with your comments.

So I AGAIN throw down the gauntlet.

BTW, "fit of emotion?" LOL! Do you really think I get emotional about a written word? You give yourself FAR too much credit.

Do you have the guts to debate me or are you just going to TRY to manipulate words? C'mon man, you're NOT looking too good here.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:57 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;33015 wrote:
You're right. I said I would debate on any TOPIC that you chose. What does that have to do with me "defending Christianity?"

You're not making much sense with your comments.

BTW, "fit of emotion?" LOL! Do you really think I get emotional about a written word? You give yourself FAR too much credit.

Do you have the guts to debate me or are you just going to TRY to manipulate words? C'mon man, you're NOT looking too good here.
Quote:
Instead of throwing it why don't you pick it up. When i picked it up, i put a note in it and threw it back. The note said yes provided you defend. For some reason you didn't read the note of approval? The offer still stands provided you pick it up and run with it?
Quote:
BTW, "fit of emotion?" LOL! Do you really think I get emotional about a written word?
Waaaaaaaaaaay emo. IMO to the point of hate.
Quote:
C'mon man, you're NOT looking too good here
ME? You were so confident with your assumption that you spouted off. Your aguement is soooooo good that in your mind you can't defend the otherside. Little short sighted eh? I accepted your offer and as you made no stipulation that i couldn't add to it, so i did. And now it is you who feels somewhat indefencible?
Quote:
Do you have the guts to debate me or are you just going to TRY to manipulate words?
Manipulate what words, please quote me? I accepted with a stipulation, if you are not man enough to accept this that is your problem.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 09:15 am
@FedUpAmerican,
So you are afraid?

Good job. Add that with your blatant censorship, on a site that promises to be a "Political & Religion Discussion and Debate Forum" shows your true colors. I guess that means only what you agree with.

But thats OK. I guess you NEED stipulations to make yourself feel superior.

When you think you have the guts to REALLY accept my challenge, look me up. For someone thats so into hang gliding and hot rodding, you sure don't have much in the way of courage.

AGAIN, pick a topic about Christianity junior. Quit hiding behind your stipulations.

Show everyone that you have some integrity.

ROFL!!!
Drnaline

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 09:33 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;33038 wrote:
So you are afraid?

Good job. Add that with your blatant censorship, on a site that promises to be a "Political & Religion Discussion and Debate Forum" shows your true colors. I guess that means only what you agree with.

When you think you have the guts to REALLY accept my challenge, look me up. For someone thats so into hang gliding and hot rodding, you sure don't have much in the way of courage.

AGAIN, pick a topic about Christianity junior. Quit hiding behind your stipulations.

ROFL!!!
When ever your ready the offer still stands.
Quote:
Did you fail to read the forum rules? It is not subject to your interpretation. Your neither discussing nor debating, you are insighting. That is my opinion and the one the counts.
Quote:
No the fact that Brent asked me to moderate makes me superior. But it can be taken away at any time i suppose.
Quote:
When you think you have the guts to REALLY accept my challenge, look me up.
I'm not going anywhere, although you may be.
Quote:
For someone thats so into hang gliding and hot rodding, you sure don't have much in the way of courage.
Anyday you think you got the balls to jump off a cliff with a kite strapped to you back, come on down. I'll comfort your next of kin. I've been up to 13,500 feet and flew as long as two and a half hours. All using no power but the wind. Man or mouse?
Quote:
The topic is you defending Christians, GO!!!!
Quote:
Integrity is what you will use to accept my offer?
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 09:45 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Dude, I'm not trying to argue with you. If you had the courage that you say you have, you wouldn't hide behind a ridiculous stipulation. Allthough clever, it lends NOTHING to the thread.

So, I'll just leave you to your last word that you will inevitably post. I proved MY point. Thats good enough for me.

Keep deleting what I post. Thats the same censorship that Hitler, another Christian, tried. It's the same censorship bush, yet ANOTHER Christian has been trying. Intelligent people see through it.

I would NEVER defend Christianity. Nor will I ever defend pedophiles or republicans.

AGAIN, when you grow a set of balls, look me up.

Peace out!
Drnaline

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:02 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;33051 wrote:
Dude, I'm not trying to argue with you. If you had the courage that you say you have, you wouldn't hide behind a ridiculous stipulation. Allthough clever, it lends NOTHING to the thread.

So, I'll just leave you to your last word that you will inevitably post. I proved MY point. Thats good enough for me.

Keep deleting what I post. Thats the same censorship that Hitler, another Christian, tried. It's the same censorship bush, yet ANOTHER Christian has been trying. Intelligent people see through it.

I would NEVER defend Christianity. Nor will I ever defend pedophiles or republicans.

Peace out!
Quote:
Dude, I'm not trying to argue with you. If you had the courage that you say you have, you wouldn't hide behind a ridiculous stipulation.

I have the courage to take my life into my own hands when i fly. You on the other hand have no courage to take on some one on the ground. Because of a simple stipulation that you are not capable of handling?
Quote:
Allthough clever, it lends NOTHING to the thread.
It lends nothing because you are affraid of accepting my stipulation, i accepted your offer why will you not reciprocate?
Quote:
So, I'll just leave you to your last word that you will inevitably post.
Yes i will. Don't forget to close the door on your way out.
Quote:
I proved MY point. Thats good enough for me.
Yeah but it made you look bad infront of everybody else.
Quote:
Intelligent people would also understand that this is a business.The reason you can't or wont is because IMO you are incapable.
Quote:
My balls will be waiting where they have always been. Right here with me, should you ever find yours this thread will still be here.
0 Replies