Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!

Red cv

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 05:12 pm
@westernmom,
Dr, Socal is commencing to swearing. Cane him I say, cane him. Just kidding.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 06:56 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;31705 wrote:
no man , thats POW i read a story about an american pilot who became a POW in japanese camps.

pw is short for politically wrong i suppose which is my nick name all my friends(in real life) call me that because i always have irritating views, iam quite proud of it by the way Very Happy

Heah, if the shoe fits, wear it well, LOL.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 07:02 pm
@westernmom,
I've been hooked on Silent hunter 3 for like over a year now. i baught SH4 but i prefer 3.

Red, i'll look for my switch.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 02:53 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32957 wrote:
Heah, if the shoe fits, wear it well, LOL.

meanning ? didnot get it really .
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 02:32 pm
@westernmom,
just an american saying....

similar to "when in Rome, do as the Romans do"
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 08:48 am
@westernmom,
Couldn't of thought of a better comparison.
mlurp

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:50 pm
@Drnaline,
Hello to all.
Glad to find a forum that I can read and express what I think on the dreaded topics of religion and our messed up political system. Big Business owns all of Washington, DC. That is why we as a nation are going down the ugly tube as I type.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:03 pm
@westernmom,
Well you'd better keep typing. Welcome
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:09 pm
@westernmom,
Trying what, to save this depraved country. Naw it is in Jesus, hands. Everything is moving along faster than it can be controlled by those in the know. I love this. Even the Muslims are in for a real wake up call.
I await Israel announcing that it has. "security and Peace on it's boarders" then all will be in place for the end of times.
Isn't this the greatest time to be alive?
Now get me right on this. We have the best government Big Business owns. I am happy here. I would like a few laws enforced and maybe one changed.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:10 pm
@westernmom,
I think everyone is.
mlurp

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 11:03 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;36502 wrote:
I think everyone is.[/QUOTEplease stop posting behind me you say nothing and offer nothing on the topic. I don't like asking someone to stop because I fought for your right to have an opinion. But you don't even have one!
You post for the numbers! Now i have had enough with you wasting my time.
I am forced to delete all mailings from this site because a fool posts nothing!
Now I ask in a nice factual way. please honor my wishes. Show respect of others. I didn't fight for your right to be an ashole (not mis-spelled) So get your numbers off other posters. Or spend time reading any artical and not waste time and others time. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
briansol

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 11:26 pm
@westernmom,
mlurp, meet drenaline. lol
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:21 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;36535 wrote:
Drnaline;36502 wrote:
I think everyone is.[/QUOTEplease stop posting behind me you say nothing and offer nothing on the topic. I don't like asking someone to stop because I fought for your right to have an opinion. But you don't even have one!
You post for the numbers! Now i have had enough with you wasting my time.
Now I ask in a nice factual way. please honor my wishes. Show respect of others. I didn't fight for your right to be an ashole (not mis-spelled) So get your numbers off other posters. Or spend time reading any artical and not waste time and others time. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Quote:
QUOTEplease stop posting behind me you say nothing and offer nothing on the topic.
My responce is a polite, No.
Quote:
I don't like asking someone to stop because I fought for your right to have an opinion.
Then don't do it, by the way thanks for defending our right.
Quote:
You post for the numbers!
No, i post because i have a thought and i choose to post it on this forum.
Quote:
So that's what that delete button is for. Also i didn't know i have that much power over you so as to force you to do something?
Quote:
Now I ask in a nice factual way. please honor my wishes.
And I politely say again, No.
Quote:
Show respect of others. I didn't fight for your right to be an ashole (not mis-spelled)
Respect is earned. Not assumed. So why did you fight then?
Quote:
So get your numbers off other posters.
Na, i'm begining to like you.
Quote:
Or spend time reading any artical and not waste time and others time. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the third time, No.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:54 am
@westernmom,
I have to like and respect Drenaline for his tenacity. I wish I was more like him sometimes - he's like an old bulldog clamping down on your leg refusing to let go until you submit.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 11:29 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;36629 wrote:
I have to like and respect Drenaline for his tenacity. I wish I was more like him sometimes - he's like an old bulldog clamping down on your leg refusing to let go until you submit.

Thanks socal, some think saying stop, is the be all end all. But they on the other hand like to ramble with no restrictions. It don't work that way as they always learn. Freedom of Speech is in no way interpreted as freedom from speech but they always confuse the two?
mlurp

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 12:18 pm
@Drnaline,
I gave some more thought about you and your useless posts. Go ahead i can ignore you.
But your idea on: Show respect of others. I didn't fight for your right to be an ashole (not mis-spelled)
Respect is earned. Not assumed. So why did you fight then? END QUOTE

You will never earn my respect. And if you don't give me the respect do me for what I have done I would take your 42 year and improve your way of thinking.
I have a CIB, do you know what that is? If you do then shut up and leave me alone.
You try the same B.S. with a just returned Vet and he would do the same thing.
Respect is earned and Veterans have already earned it. What have you done to earn respect? Post here and there?
Now I will end this crap by ignoring you.
mlurp

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 12:26 pm
@mlurp,
Is that enough tenacity for you socalgolfguy? Why respect one with out Honor when you have many others with honor to look up to. This person has ignored my simple request and then poked fun at my simple request just to increase his total post count and bother a new member.
This is a big part of the reason America is going down the tubes. Doesn't Honor count for anything any more?
Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 04:05 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;36646 wrote:
I gave some more thought about you and your useless posts. Go ahead i can ignore you.
But your idea on: Show respect of others. I didn't fight for your right to be an ashole (not mis-spelled)
Respect is earned. Not assumed. So why did you fight then? END QUOTE

You will never earn my respect. And if you don't give me the respect do me for what I have done I would take your 42 year and improve your way of thinking.
I have a CIB, do you know what that is? If you do then shut up and leave me alone.
Respect is earned and Veterans have already earned it. What have you done to earn respect? Post here and there?
Now I will end this crap by ignoring you.
Quote:
Is this post a good example of your ability to ignore?
Quote:
You will never earn my respect.
I don't care it i do, I'm an American citizen.
Quote:
And if you don't give me the respect do me for what I have done
So your saying you didn't get paid for what you did?
Quote:
I would take your 42 year and improve your way of thinking.
By what authority?
Quote:
I have a CIB, do you know what that is?
Is that anything like James Bonds license to kill?
Quote:
If you do then shut up and leave me alone.
I guess i should expect a visit for Mr. CIB?
Quote:
Really, you got anything to back that up?
Quote:
Respect is earned and Veterans have already earned it.
If you didn't get paid for your services then you have a point. Are you above a regular citizen?
Quote:
What have you done to earn respect?
I'm not asking for it you are?
Quote:
Post here and there?
And everywhere.
Quote:
Now I will end this crap by ignoring you
I wonder how long that will last?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 04:45 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;36649 wrote:
Doesn't Honor count for anything any more?

In the end, that is all we have.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 05:00 pm
@westernmom,
Honour isn't handed out like a slice of bread, one's honour is proven over time mlurp. Give Dr a chance and don't make snap judgements. Welcome to the forum.