Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:52 am
Writing from the state with the best darn spuds anywhere!

I am definitely a conservative that loves a little spirited discussion on political issues. I live and work in a conservative atmosphere so am never challenged by the people that surround me! I love giving my opinion on just about any subject - where I know anything about it or not!

Coming from a farming/ranching background we are now on the verge of retiring. Just bought a new home in town in February and even though we have great neighbors, this living in town is just not cutting it, so we are in the process of building another new home on a few acres just out of town! Just can't take the country outta my poor old cowboy!

Don't be surprised at my posts and please never take personal offense. I have a red personality - now that should explain just about everything about me!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,622 • Replies: 102
No top replies

tvsej

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 12:02 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;30864 wrote:

I am definitely a conservative that loves a little spirited discussion on political issues. I live and work in a conservative atmosphere so am never challenged by the people that surround me! I love giving my opinion on just about any subject - where I know anything about it or not!

Coming from a farming/ranching background we are now on the verge of retiring. Just bought a new home in town in February and even though we have great neighbors, this living in town is just not cutting it, so we are in the process of building another new home on a few acres just out of town! Just can't take the country outta my poor old cowboy!

Don't be surprised at my posts and please never take personal offense. I have a red personality - now that should explain just about everything about me!

Hi Westernmom,

Howdy back at you. Welcome to this site I hope it will be a good experience for you, it has been somewhat hard for me. I have been here for only 2 weeks now, I am seemly unwelcome and I think I have been added to the ignore list by some.
I am a mother of 3 girls and I am a non partisan. Hope we have some good debates, see you around
T.
westernmom

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 12:07 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;30876 wrote:
Hi Westernmom,

Howdy back at you. Welcome to this site I hope it will be a good experience for you, it has been somewhat hard for me. I have been here for only 2 weeks now, I am seemly unwelcome and I think I have been added to the ignore list by some.
I am a mother of 3 girls and I am a non partisan. Hope we have some good debates, see you around
T.

Thank you! Germany huh? My ancestors on my mom's side are all from Germany. Are you German or just over there with a job?

I will never put you on ignore. Never have anyone in the past! Even if I disagree with someone, I can be friends! I've been married 40 years and you can bet we never agree all of the itme!
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 12:07 pm
@westernmom,
Howdy And Welcome.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 12:11 pm
@westernmom,
Welcome to the site Smile
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 01:27 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;30882 wrote:
Thank you! Germany huh? My ancestors on my mom's side are all from Germany. Are you German or just over there with a job?

I will never put you on ignore. Never have anyone in the past! Even if I disagree with someone, I can be friends! I've been married 40 years and you can bet we never agree all of the itme!

Thanks for the reply, I am an American from Florida living here with my German husband 4 years now.
I have only been married for 11 years but am well educated in disagreeing with my man.
Congrads, 40 years, thats great, I am hoping for the same in the future with my hubby.
My job is all my girls the oldest is 11, the middle is 4 and the baby is 1.
We also run our own business here, it is alot of work for both of us, I try to relax or not by logging on to political forums for some adult conversation or not..... it is a fun hobby and it is educational.
See ya there T.:peace:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 01:28 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;30876 wrote:
Hi Westernmom,

T.

who has put you on the ignore list ? tell me and i will sniff them out :thumbup: i wouldnt put anyone on the ignore list,not even pino :eek:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 01:33 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;30864 wrote:

not another conservative :thumbdown: only joking welcome :thumbup:
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 01:33 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30920 wrote:
who has put you on the ignore list ? tell me and i will sniff them out :thumbup: i wouldnt put anyone on the ignore list,not even pino :eek:

Thanks scooby-doo, I appreciate the offer for PI and the honesty. Hey I have always had scooby-dogs, we bred(spell please) them in Montana, they are the sweetest creatures I have ever known.
T.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 01:36 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;30923 wrote:
Thanks scooby-doo, I appreciate the offer for PI and the honesty. Hey I have always had scooby-dogs, we bred(spell please) them in Montana, they are the sweetest creatures I have ever known.
T.

im a bit of a sweety myself Very Happy
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 02:13 pm
@westernmom,
Welcome to a westernmom from a western dad.....Glad to have you aboard.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 02:15 pm
@westernmom,
somebody actually intro'ed themselves... wierd

welcome :-)
westernmom

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 02:43 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;30932 wrote:
somebody actually intro'ed themselves... wierd

welcome :-)

Well, I do quite a bit of public and motivational speaking and so have to always tell people about who they get to listen to!

Hey, maybe I will pick up some great info from this forum to use the next time I speak!
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 02:51 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;30936 wrote:
Well, I do quite a bit of public and motivational speaking and so have to always tell people about who they get to listen to!

Hey, maybe I will pick up some great info from this forum to use the next time I speak!

Oh, you'll find this interesting, all right.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:04 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30920 wrote:

Finally, some thing we agree on Scoob. No one has ever been on my ignore list.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:05 pm
@westernmom,
Almost forgot, welcome mom.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 03:15 am
@westernmom,
And welcome from Texas!
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:03 am
@westernmom,
Thanks everyone! I'm surprised at how many of you are from Texas. My baby daughter and her husband is actually moving to Sugarland today! I'm very sad to have her that far away from me but hopefully it will be a fun adventure for them.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:38 am
@westernmom,
What is your opinion on Nudity?
westernmom

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:42 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;31082 wrote:
What is your opinion on Nudity?

Well, after going to Orient Beach in St Maarten (while in my bathing suit) I'm not so impressed with most nudity! Pretty darn disappointing!