Who I'd most like to go drinking with on a boys night out

Ceili

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 08:09 pm
Oh my god! Shocked If my eyes don't decieve me and my memory hasn't faded Edna could be Skwerls long lost Betty the Walrus. She's dressed exactly like the last description of Betty before the restraining order went into effect.

P.S. Slappy - them's fighin' words in the true north strong and free. If it was up to us, we say burn Montreal, burn.....burn - except for the Canadiens - the worlds best hockey team. :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 08:14 pm
Uh oh....a Canadiens fan...Ceili may have to go.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 08:35 pm
Now, now Cav. No need for a Toronto fan to be nasty, it's not all our fault you haven't won the cup since before we were both born. Tis sad, I agree, but it's not a good reason to throw down the gloves.
I can't help my affinities, I blame my attraction on the flower, if it weren't for Guy I'd be a true blue Oiler fan, but he stole my heart first.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 09:15 pm
Oh, I see, gus .... boy stuff.
0 Replies

Skwerl X

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 09:21 pm
Edna......grrrrrrrrrroooooowwwwwlllllllll......
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 09:22 pm
Cav did you watch the heritage classic? Guy, Wayne and the boys, I loved the march down memory lane.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 08:10 am
Hey there Skwerl. Great to see ya ;-)

Formerly Gezzy
0 Replies

Skwerl X

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 08:22 am
Hi, formerly Gezzy! Right back at ya.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 08:35 am
Well, grotto, skewrl, slappy, gus,cav,set.....
I believe we're ready for a night on the town.....does anyone have any money? Or at least a few stolen credit cards?

I know there'll be plenty of unattractive single women with low self esteem out there we can stick with the tab but still...... you like to have a little cash just in case pickings are slim.....
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 08:48 am
Bi- Chivalry is not dead.................it's entombed! Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 09:03 am
turnabout is fair play Phoenix....sticking some poor schmuck with the tab by flirting has been in the female clubbing rule book since bars only served mead and mulled wine.....welcome to the world of equality...you asked for it....... :wink:
0 Replies

Skwerl X

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 09:55 am
Slappy's bar hoppin' name is Captain Ahab because he loves to hunt whales.

Get it?

Hunt whales?

Hoo hoo, I slay me!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 09:58 am
Get it?
no.
0 Replies

Skwerl X

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 10:31 am
Um....Doo Hoo prefers "ample" women.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 10:34 am
...and anything that ends with dick, I might add.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 11:18 am
HELL YESSSS.

Hips that are made for poppin' babies, and thighs made for churnin' butter.
0 Replies

Skwerl X

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 12:14 pm
Doo Hoo is a brave sailor.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 12:44 pm
I've been training for the big event. As I write I am in the process of downing a quart of Jack Daniels. I am barely intoxicated and the last of the whiskey is now.... sliding down my throat. Hold on.

Gotta crack a beer. Ouch! Friggin' doobie burned my finger. Now.... where was I? Hey, I forgot about the coke. I have one of those monitors that has a sizable ledge on the bottom of the screen. I ran a ruler across the bottom of the screen and taped the ends to the sides. Then with a little duct tape on the bottom to ensure a proper seal.... Voila! A cocaine trench! I have a straw tied to the computer for ease of snorting. Hold on.

Good. good. I'm starting to feel good.

Here's the plan: Slappy is the scout. We send him ahead to check out the bars. If he gets beat up and tossed onto the sidewalk we'll skip that bar. If he comes out with a woman on his arm then we know we have the spot. If Slappy can score..... anyone can.

So start training, boys. We got a town to burn.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 01:28 pm
Can I recommend Cleveland? It looks like a town that could use some heat.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 01:47 pm
I recommend sending me in to pick the fight...I'm a little Bear and appear like an easy mark. Then you guys follow and the real fun begins. After we whip everyones ass we rape the women left in there on the pool tables...slappy ought to be familiar with this since he's in Boston.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 10:19:34