Who I'd most like to go drinking with on a boys night out

dlowan

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 05:26 am
pardon me???!!!!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 05:37 am
Lothar, King of the Hill People. Get with the program bunny.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 07:44 am
I like Lothar.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 07:49 am
Hmm...the mins will have to discuss. Apparently you are unwashed, but more research will have to be done. No point residing on heresay.
0 Replies

SealPoet

I like Trogdor...
0 Replies

ehBeth

hmmm, I was gonna offer cav a ride to the errrrr, festivities, but I guess that won't work.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 08:08 am
I suspect sneakiness here, in order to break up a mins alliance formed on another evil thread coincidentally started by the bunny....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 08:11 am
Ceili, Montana and Dlowan had expressed interest in tagging along on the boys night out. I talked to Ceili briefly and explained that there would be death and destruction, plus quite a bit of swearing and that I just didn't believe it was the place for a woman.

I told her, "Look here, little lady, we are expecting rivers of blood to be flowing through the streets. We're going to have the heads of citizens held high on poles as we saunter along, drinking, belching, and killing anything that moves. Surely you don't want to participate in such barbaric activities?"

"But Gus", Ceili implored, "we've been in fights before. We've killed a lot of people. Dlowan might get a little tipsy at times and lose her battle-edge, but Montana and I can kick some serious ass! Can we come, Gus? Please, please!"

I mulled it over and was still leaning toward rejecting them. But then Ceili handed me a photo from their last campaign. The three of them had destroyed a small village outside of Toledo, Ohio last year and this picture was taken as the town burned in the background. Hell, I guess they look battle-ready. I'm gonna let them tag along.

Gentlemen, I believe introductions are in order....

http://www.100megsfree.com/wwotw/warriors.jpg
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 08:13 am
I think I saw them yesterday, as I drove past the Toledo turn-off on 271. Or was that 270?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 08:21 am
Fellas, the girls always have a place in festivities such as these....ya keep 'em on standby until last call....then have them waiting in the wings with more liquor and other pleasant diversions at a pre arranged location for the after party......c'mon now guys, I thought I was dealing with pros here....you know the protocol.......
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 08:29 am
Sorry, BPB, I was just thinking about the killing. Guess I forgot about the raping and plundering.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 08:30 am
Discussion over then. No chicks! Heh heh...and here I was leadin' them on and all.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 08:37 am
The killing comes after we're thrown out of the last bar. It's a diversion for on the way to the after party. Get's the adrenaline flowing, and raises the testosterone level. Believe me, if we're partying after with the aforementioned Goddess Warriors, I want my testosterone level as high as possible. Twisted Evil :wink:
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 08:46 am
ummm, ah - so do I.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 09:05 am
Hey, Ceili, that's you on the right, isn't it?

Lookin' good! :wink: http://www.100megsfree.com/wwotw/warriors.jpg
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 09:07 am
Mmmmmm.....after party......
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 09:12 am
We soooooooooo don't do standby.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 09:32 am
don't get so touchy buns......the after party is the most important thing....and I'm sure there's some Chippendales somewhere on the town...no one said standby meant you wait at home......get in the spirit here......
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 10:48 am
Aw, hell... let 'em stay. They can drive...
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2003 11:53 am
Well Gus, it does resemble me ( I rarely look at images of myself - too busy out on my personal path of destruction) but it being winter I'm forced to cover up a bit more. It get mighty cold up here. A warm throw comes in handy on bone chilling nights. I do hope this night of debauchery takes place in BPB's balmier climes.

http://www.naughtydog.com/legacy/naughtydog/images/kennel/rafei/winter-queen.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 10:20:44