Addressing attacks

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:04 am
@Red cv,
Red;30403 wrote:
It's the internet Pino you can be a black lass if you want to and no one will no the difference but you.

Since I seem to be the lone black around here, were you referring to me?
If so, you're sadly mistaken....I am a man, lassie. And you'd be in a wee bit of trouble with the blarney you're parading, were you here. Sorry, the wee bit of Irish in me came out....LOL
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 02:14 pm
@aaronssongs,
How could we have discriminated against you in the beginning, before you told us you were Black?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 02:18 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30393 wrote:
That's why the race card don't work with me. I made myself, through what ever oppression he thinks there is. I notice how Aarons topic always centers around blacks. Sounds racist to me. If he were for real equality i would think it would be for all minoritys not just his race. I've never heard him defend Asians? Wonder if it's because they are smart, or they don't need help? We should bring all minority's up to the black race and then we can take on whitey, LOL.

The faster we mix, the better. Hopefully, someday race will disappear. When people have many, many children of all sorts of different races, maybe then they'll stop fighting over race. How can one be a racist if his kids are made up of three or four different races?:thumbup:
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 03:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30435 wrote:
How could we have discriminated against you in the beginning, before you told us you were Black?

Whatever...you know, you're reality-challenged.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 03:25 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30436 wrote:
The faster we mix, the better. Hopefully, someday race will disappear. When people have many, many children of all sorts of different races, maybe then they'll stop fighting over race. How can one be a racist if his kids are made up of three or four different races?:thumbup:

I could see some folks here, cringing at what you just wrote...( wouldn't be me, though)
Volunteer

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 03:27 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30455 wrote:
I could see some folks here, cringing at what you just wrote...( wouldn't be me, though)

There is only one race, human.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 03:55 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;30457 wrote:
There is only one race, human.

Is that a bumper sticker off your car? You right wing, bible thumpers just slay me....yeah, you say that now, but when the rubber hits the road, we all know which side you'd choose....you'd choose your own. And I got money on that one.
If you're so humanist, as you claim....how do you feel about all of the black and Hispanic voters who were disenfranchised and were unable to cast their vote in Florida, in the 2000 Presidential Election, which could have meant Gore willing the election?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 05:09 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30466 wrote:
Is that a bumper sticker off your car? You right wing, bible thumpers just slay me....yeah, you say that now, but when the rubber hits the road, we all know which side you'd choose....you'd choose your own. And I got money on that one.
If you're so humanist, as you claim....how do you feel about all of the black and Hispanic voters who were disenfranchised and were unable to cast their vote in Florida, in the 2000 Presidential Election, which could have meant Gore willing the election?

Nonsense. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 06:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30469 wrote:
Nonsense. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

You know, this is America, and fortunately for you, you're entitled to your opinion.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 07:24 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30479 wrote:
You know, this is America, and fortunately for you, you're entitled to your opinion.

Praise God and pass the ammunition.:thumbup: Very Happy Very Happy :thumbup:
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 05:02 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30411 wrote:
Since I seem to be the lone black around here, were you referring to me?
If so, you're sadly mistaken....I am a man, lassie. And you'd be in a wee bit of trouble with the blarney you're parading, were you here. Sorry, the wee bit of Irish in me came out....LOL

Do you have a reading comprehension problem aaronssong? What kind of trouble, please by all means give it all you got.Don't be surprised if I mop the floor with your racist hateful attitude, your bucket runeth over.

I was joking around with Pino.

It's the freaking internet I can be any color I damn well want. Loose the persecution complex, I don't care what color of skin you have you are the one with the problem not moi.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 05:13 pm
@Red cv,
Red;30652 wrote:
Do you have a reading comprehension problem aaronssong? What kind of trouble, please by all means give it all you got.Don't be surprised if I mop the floor with your racist hateful attitude, your bucket runeth over.

It's the freaking internet I can be any color I damn well want. Loose the persecution complex, I don't care what color of skin you have you are the one with the problem not moi.

Once and for all...I'm not racist....racists don't have friends of every ethnicity. Pots calling kettles black (pardon the pun)
You're welcome to try ( to mop the floor up with me, if you like), feel free.
Reel in your compadres....don't come for me.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 05:13 pm
@Red cv,
Red;30652 wrote:

I love you, Red.:p
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 05:22 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30657 wrote:
Once and for all...I'm not racist....racists don't have friends of every ethnicity. Pots calling kettles black (pardon the pun)
You're welcome to try ( to mop the floor up with me, if you like), feel free.
Reel in your compadres....don't come for me.

LOLOLOL, not racist, LOLLLOLO<LOL Don't look over your shoulder, whitey is behind you.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 05:30 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30672 wrote:
LOLOLOL, not racist, LOLLLOLO<LOL Don't look over your shoulder, whitey is behind you.

Beware of [SIZE="5"]The Man.[/SIZE]:439:
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 04:41 am
@aaronssongs,
There is very little "debate" here. Each spouting his or her view to the forum with no leeway given to another's opinion. Too much spite and pissing match stuff going on. Each seems to delight in getting the last (nasty) word.
If we could discuss without those things we would be a much better forum.

Too many of us take offense at any opinion not our own, that' one reason I have kept quiet for the most part.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:27 am
@aaronssongs,
Some people you just can't help, me included.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:45 am
@aaronssongs,
You can't expect people to endure endless insults without striking back. I know......I know........we should all try to be adult and mature and so on and so forth, and that is true. But, it only works if everyone agrees to act that way. All it takes is one renegade to destabilize the entire community.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 12:14 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;30745 wrote:
There is very little "debate" here. Each spouting his or her view to the forum with no leeway given to another's opinion. Too much spite and pissing match stuff going on. Each seems to delight in getting the last (nasty) word.
If we could discuss without those things we would be a much better forum.

Too many of us take offense at any opinion not our own, that' one reason I have kept quiet for the most part.

exactly.

Aaron has left on his own accord, according to the email he sent me. so, all these threads are done. and i hope, for all your sakes, that this doesn't happen again.

catch my drift? :cool:
0 Replies