Drnaline

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 09:05 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30056 wrote:
History and nature doesn't give anyone the right to dictate terms to anyone else....in case you weren't aware...this is America, and not Nazi Germany (although you might wish it was), and the people here have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, as unalienable rights.
So go do yourself...no one cares what you think (least of all, me) , or haven't you noticed?
Quote:
History and nature doesn't give anyone the right to dictate terms to anyone else
The hell it doesn't. How were you raised, did your parent/s dictate any kind of behavior to you as you grew up? Where did you learn wrong from right?
They didn't care it you had questions just so long as you did what they said right? Nature dictates you listen to your parents or you are not long for this world.
Quote:
in case you weren't aware...this is America, and not Nazi Germany (although you might wish it was),
So when you were in prison, did they dictate to you when to sleep, when to eat, when to exercise? When your in the army, do they dictate the same? When you worked at a job, did they dictate to you what you would be doing?
Quote:
and the people here have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, as unalienable rights.
Pursuit of happiness, it is not a gaurantee.
Quote:
So go do yourself...no one cares what you think (least of all, me) , or haven't you noticed?
I've noticed, now ask me if i care?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 09:43 am
@aaronssongs,
RUGC is notorious for pooping on threads he deems excrable. Some call him, 'The Poop Meister'.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 09:44 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30173 wrote:
The hell it doesn't. How were you raised, did your parent/s dictate any kind of behavior to you as you grew up? Where did you learn wrong from right?
They didn't care it you had questions just so long as you did what they said right? Nature dictates you listen to your parents or you are not long for this world.So when you were in prison, did they dictate to you when to sleep, when to eat, when to exercise? When your in the army, do they dictate the same? When you worked at a job, did they dictate to you what you would be doing?Pursuit of happiness, it is not a gaurantee.I've noticed, now ask me if i care?

D-Man, I care what you think. Good job.:thumbup:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:50 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30181 wrote:
RUGC is notorious for pooping on threads he deems excrable. Some call him, 'The Poop Meister'.
Or you could call him the poop scheister, LOL.

Thank Pino. I guess he didn't have an arguement for that one.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:52 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30211 wrote:
Or you could call him the poop scheister, LOL.

Thank Pino. I guess he didn't have an arguement for that one.

Airborne, D-Man. Airborne. How is your published writer career coming along, BTW?Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Drnaline

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:07 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30213 wrote:
Airborne, D-Man. Airborne. How is your published writer career coming along, BTW?Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh i'm working on my new book, should be published shortly. It's about a man who wished he was other. Got victimized by whitey and is now on a rampage. Should be a real tear jecker, LOL.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 02:48 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30222 wrote:
Oh i'm working on my new book, should be published shortly. It's about a man who wished he was other. Got victimized by whitey and is now on a rampage. Should be a real tear jecker, LOL.

Yeah....I'm working a poetry book. Lots of soupy ramblings about the sordid past.Very Happy
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 02:55 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30275 wrote:
soupy ramblings

Weren't they a band in the 60's?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 03:29 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30279 wrote:
Weren't they a band in the 60's?

"Willy and the Whiners":thumbup: