Finally enlightenment for some misguided Christians. Will Islam follow?

Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 05:39 pm
@theophilus cv,
theophilus;71950 wrote:
There is a major differences between left handedness and homosexuality. Human anatomy shows that it was designed to be heterosexual. There is no corresponding difference between the left and right hands so there is no reason one should be preferred over the other.

If you are looking at animal husbandry only, you have a partial point. Many animal species though have homosexual animals. Check the animal STD stats for proof of this.

We, thanks to our morals, are a superior animal.
If you ignore the moral implications by discriminating and denigrating without cause, then you are going against the laws of both man and God.

Other than their sexual habits, which harm no one, what cause do you offer for discrimination and denigration of gays as a sub group of our society?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Hawkins cv

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 02:53 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;71618 wrote:
How can God be so mysterious if we are made in His image. Are we working in mysterious ways?
I don't think so.
What kind of father would keep secrets from his children.

Further following God is important to some. If your God is so mysterious, it sounds more like you are following the great deceiver, Satan. He would keep secrets.

Make sure you know who you follow and why.

Regards
DL

If you deny that He's your father, probably you are not His child. Simple as that. And Christianity is about Law.

Human law system somehow works like this. If you break the Law, you'll be sentenced, whether you understand Law or not, whether you read it or not, whether you ever study law itself or not. That's the case.

Similarly God's Law is embedded in your heart and soul. If you offended His Law, you'll be judged and put to jail. If you sinned you'll be driven out of His kingdom, the same as how Adam sinned and being driven out of Eden, and same as how Lucifer the archangel sinned and being driven out of heaven.

God is to save souls instead of bodies here on earth. Here on earth humans are basically not in His Kingdom. That's why the myseries. And everyone requires to pass the final judgment in order to return to God and His kingdom in heaven. And God foresaw that you won't stand a chance in the judgment. Jesus Christ is thus sent and a new covenant is in place which allows you to escape from the Judgment by Law.

If you refuse to take the new covenant, and when you are judged to be sinful, a permanent separation from God will be called. It is said that His sheep will take the new covenant. It is also said that those who aren't His sheep will continue to sin against His Law without repentance.

Moreover, it is said in the Book of Revelation that Satan (who is said to be an ex-archangel) is an accuser accussing people of sinning in order to keep them in jail with him. So good luck, either to find yourself a good lawyer or prepare yourself for the defense.

Revelation 12:10
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down."

Alternatively, take the Second Covenant as a gift such that the final Judgment by Law can be avoided.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 05:49 am
@Hawkins cv,
Hawkins;71959 wrote:
If you deny that He's your father, probably you are not His child. Simple as that. And Christianity is about Law.

Human law system somehow works like this. If you break the Law, you'll be sentenced, whether you understand Law or not, whether you read it or not, whether you ever study law itself or not. That's the case.

Similarly God's Law is embedded in your heart and soul. If you offended His Law, you'll be judged and put to jail. If you sinned you'll be driven out of His kingdom, the same as how Adam sinned and being driven out of Eden, and same as how Lucifer the archangel sinned and being driven out of heaven.

God is to save souls instead of bodies here on earth. Here on earth humans are basically not in His Kingdom. That's why the myseries. And everyone requires to pass the final judgment in order to return to God and His kingdom in heaven. And God foresaw that you won't stand a chance in the judgment. Jesus Christ is thus sent and a new covenant is in place which allows you to escape from the Judgment by Law.

If you refuse to take the new covenant, and when you are judged to be sinful, a permanent separation from God will be called. It is said that His sheep will take the new covenant. It is also said that those who aren't His sheep will continue to sin against His Law without repentance.

Moreover, it is said in the Book of Revelation that Satan (who is said to be an ex-archangel) is an accuser accussing people of sinning in order to keep them in jail with him. So good luck, either to find yourself a good lawyer or prepare yourself for the defense.

Revelation 12:10
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down."

Alternatively, take the Second Covenant as a gift such that the final Judgment by Law can be avoided.
theophilus cv

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 09:47 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;71954 wrote:
Other than their sexual habits, which harm no one, what cause do you offer for discrimination and denigration of gays as a sub group of our society?
The gays themselved are harmed by their sexual habits because they are contrary to God's laws. I am not advocating discrimination. On the contrary God has told us that we are to love our neighbors as ourselves and gays are among our neighbors. When someone is doing something which will hurt him it is the obligation of anyone who cares about him to warn him of the consequences of his actions and that is what I try to do with regard to gays.

Greatest I am;71960 wrote:
End time prophesy clearly shows that at the end of days, we will recognize this fact that these Word and Bibles are just a map and we will look to all the false Gods that arise and elect ourselves a new God and bring on the end of woes. It shows a violent transition to this new God but I hope that we are bright enough to get there without the conflict that the ancients though would have to occur before our great election of the new God.
What is the source of this prophecy? Since you have said in your posts that you don't believe in the Bible I am assuming that you aren't referring to the prophecies in the Bible, so what is the source of your beliefs.

Here is a good place to look if you want to find out what the Bible says about the end times:

Rapture Ready - Rapture resource for the end times
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 08:36 am
@theophilus cv,
Quote:
theophilus;71961 wrote:
The gays themselved are harmed by their sexual habits because they are contrary to God's laws. I am not advocating discrimination. On the contrary God has told us that we are to love our neighbors as ourselves and gays are among our neighbors. When someone is doing something which will hurt him it is the obligation of anyone who cares about him to warn him of the consequences of his actions and that is what I try to do with regard to gays.

Show God's law that says Gays should be discriminated against and yes you discriminate against them.
Show how a non believing Gay hurts that which he does not believe in.
To sin, one must have an evil intent. Show their evil intent.

Quote:
What is the source of this prophecy? Since you have said in your posts that you don't believe in the Bible I am assuming that you aren't referring to the prophecies in the Bible, so what is the source of your beliefs.

Here is a good place to look if you want to find out what the Bible says about the end times:

Rapture Ready - Rapture resource for the end times

The Bible and you might note that nowhere in the Bible does it use the word or indicate that there is such a think as rapture. If I recall that foolish concept from a purely tribal mentality was born in the 1600's.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 08:40 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Theo

You ignored this.

If you compare man's law and punishment to God's everlasting hell, you will note that God's punishment is demonstrably immoral.

If we were to agree on this issue it would be good for both of us and make many issues irrelevant.

A good first step.

If we do not get past this, we will not get anywhere.

What do you think?

Regards
DL
theophilus cv

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 11:35 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;71964 wrote:
If you compare man's law and punishment to God's everlasting hell, you will note that God's punishment is demonstrably immoral.
If you say God's punisment is immoral you must have some standard of morality by which you judge him. Just what standard do you use?

God's punishment is certainly more severe that than administered by men but there are two reasons for this.

God is completely holy and because of his nature he must punish all sin but men are unholy and have a tolerance for sin so they can allow some sins to go unpunished.

God sees not only our outward actions but our thoughts while men can only see our outward actions. That means that God is aware of sins that men don't know about.
0 Replies