Is God limited in influence and authority?

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 12:48 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,295 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Rehmat

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 09:06 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Angels like the rest of everything visible and unvisible on the Earth and possible on the other planets - was created by a Supreme Authority - which people call by different names (Allah, God, Ram, etc.). His creation can be divided into three categories:

1. With free will - Human
2. Limited free will - Angels and Jinns
3. No free will - Animals

Allah dosn't use his authority and influence on His creation on the daily basis and each creation will be responsible for its actions on the Day of Judgement.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 08:46 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70739 wrote:
Angels like the rest of everything visible and unvisible on the Earth and possible on the other planets - was created by a Supreme Authority - which people call by different names (Allah, God, Ram, etc.). His creation can be divided into three categories:

Allah dosn't use his authority and influence on His creation on the daily basis and each creation will be responsible for its actions on the Day of Judgement.

Does believing that there will be a judgment not effect what you do with your free will?

Is that not God using His influence?

I would say yes to both of these. So should you.

Other than hear say, Bible say or other WORD say, how do you know that there is a creator God.

If you have had an apotheosis then you can be sure. if not then you are believing the words of men.

Regards
DL
Rehmat

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:55 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
If you had read my respons with open mind - you would not have repeated the question which I already had answered.

Allah gave human free will to apply but also kind enough to provide the guidance for a peaceful life for himself and the rest of the humanity. Now, if someone acts like Zionazi pig and then slaughtered by someone - he/she should not blame God for his/her free will.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2010 12:16 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70784 wrote:
If you had read my respons with open mind - you would not have repeated the question which I already had answered.

Allah gave human free will to apply but also kind enough to provide the guidance for a peaceful life for himself and the rest of the humanity. Now, if someone acts like Zionazi pig and then slaughtered by someone - he/she should not blame God for his/her free will.

Other than hear say, Bible say or other WORD say, how do you know that there is a creator God.

If you have had an apotheosis then you can be sure. if not then you are believing the words of men.

Regards
DL
Rehmat

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2010 06:20 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70787 wrote:

How do you know there is Wailing Wall?

Quote:

Regards
DL

So you are saying that The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is genuine word of men :thx:
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 08:27 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70789 wrote:
How do you know there is Wailing Wall?

So you are saying that The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is genuine word of men :thx:

I am not familiar with this work but if it is a written document then yes, it is a work of man.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 09:51 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70739 wrote:

Do you think animals have more free will than say inanimate objects like a rock or a house? If so wouldn't you say then, animals have at least some free will?
Rehmat

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 06:27 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70793 wrote:
Do you think animals have more free will than say inanimate objects like a rock or a house? If so wouldn't you say then, animals have at least some free will?

Can you afford a visit to India - to find out how much animals got the divine power? More than half of 365 Hindu "gods" happens to be animals. Which proves that some animals have more "free will" than you.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 11:41 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70796 wrote:
Can you afford a visit to India - to find out how much animals got the divine power? More than half of 365 Hindu "gods" happens to be animals. Which proves that some animals have more "free will" than you.

If zoomorphic deities, mean animals are gods; then anthropomorphic dieties mean humans are gods as well.

Of course this is all an irrelevant red herring. You nor I believe in the Hindu deities. It doesn't really answer my question either.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 05:51 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70796 wrote:

LOL.

If the animals were bright enough to have free will, they would get together and go on strike.

Then again, so would man.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 05:53 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70799 wrote:
If zoomorphic deities, mean animals are gods; then anthropomorphic dieties mean humans are gods as well.

Of course this is all an irrelevant red herring. You nor I believe in the Hindu deities. It doesn't really answer my question either.

Do ye not know that ye are Gods does answer all question of just who God is.

Regards
DL
Rehmat

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 07:27 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70801 wrote:
Do ye not know that ye are Gods does answer all question of just who God is.

Regards
DL

So now you too have started whining like a typical Israeli Hasbara pig, eh!
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 07:47 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70802 wrote:
So now you too have started whining like a typical Israeli Hasbara pig, eh!

You missed the point.

How is do ye not know that ye are Gods, a whine.

It is a statement of empowerment.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 02:21 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70800 wrote:
LOL.

If the animals were bright enough to have free will, they would get together and go on strike.

Then again, so would man.

Regards
DL

Perhaps if you had a different understanding as to what a "god" is.
Rehmat

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 06:21 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70809 wrote:
Perhaps if you had a different understanding as to what a "god" is.

Well many Zionist Jews believe Theodor Herzl is "Jewish god".
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:46 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70811 wrote:
Well many Zionist Jews believe Theodor Herzl is "Jewish god".

that's nice.

:frown:
Rehmat

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 04:54 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70813 wrote:
that's nice.

:frown:

You mean no more Hasbara whining :confused:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 02:35 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70814 wrote:
You mean no more Hasbara whining :confused:

I doesn't make any difference to me what jews or zionists or Israelis believe.

I just can't figure why you care. Why are you so obsessed?
Rehmat

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 06:42 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
My expeience on Internet has told me that it's the only way to bring the coward anti-Islamic propagandists out of their litter-boxes.
0 Replies