You have free will but are only free to follow the rules.

Hawkins cv

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2010 10:32 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69380 wrote:

We need to be trained to live without sin, that's even in reality since our childhood. We need Law at the moment for the measurement, till perhaps when we only need love and faith.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 06:55 am
@billcompugeek,
billcompugeek;69479 wrote:
As the Bible states, if you don't have a "wedding garment" at the "wedding feast" you are removed from the wedding feast. That doesn't sound irrelevant to me but something to carefully consider.

Yes moraly.
The story must be telling us not to throw people out of a place just based on their clothing.

Right?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 07:01 am
@Hawkins cv,
Hawkins;69491 wrote:
We need to be trained to live without sin, that's even in reality since our childhood. We need Law at the moment for the measurement, till perhaps when we only need love and faith.

I would say, since God or nature gives us a sinning nature that we need training to live with sin.

After all God wants us to sin. that is the key to salvation.

2 Peter 3:9 KJ
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

That is Bible God. I do not believe in that one.

I not only found our real Godhead but I just cannot make myself believe in fantasy.

Regards
DL
0 Replies