Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 09:13 am
@Greatest I am cv,
How many end times depends on your faith in the perfection of God.

Is God and His works perfect.

The way many Christian see God is to see Him screwing up heaven with evil.
Strike one.
They then see God screwing up man's beginning in Eden.
Strike two.
They then see God cleaning house in Noah's day with Genocide and starting over.
Strike three.
They now wait for His return at end time to clean house yet again.
Strike four.

Strike four?

God plays by His own rules I guess.

You and I both know that this view must be false if God‘s works are as perfect as scripture indicates.

To my way of thinking, God gets things right the first time and every time.

This is why He has not and will not return. His perfect systems are here today the same way that they were here in the beginning. He judged Eden as good.

It is just to us to see it. I do. Even with sin and evil and woes, all is perfect and humming along exactly as God wants it to. I call it evolving perfection.

Did your version of God get it right or does He need to return to fix things.

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 10:07 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70049 wrote:
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2010 09:13 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70048 wrote:

In the book of Mark, Jesus Christ asks an obvious question. Jesus Christ did not say He was a sinner.

And learning to obey is not sin. Sin is when you know to do good, and then do the oppsite.

And Jesus Christ was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, this was not an act of bestiality. It was a fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecy.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2010 09:24 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;70161 wrote:
In the book of Mark, Jesus Christ asks an obvious question. Jesus Christ did not say He was a sinner.

And learning to obey is not sin. Sin is when you know to do good, and then do the oppsite.

And Jesus Christ was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, this was not an act of bestiality. It was a fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecy.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,

Jesus was only one in a long line of virgin births.

Almost none of Christianity is original thought.
The Bible is just a consolidation of many of the old religions.

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2010 12:53 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70162 wrote:
Jesus was only one in a long line of virgin births.

Almost none of Christianity is original thought.
The Bible is just a consolidation of many of the old religions.

Regards
DL

Jesus Christ was the only man that fulfilled the hundreds of prophecies found in the Old Testament. None of your other line of virgin births even come close.

Prophecies of Jesus Christ as Messiah
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2010 01:00 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;70167 wrote:
Jesus Christ was the only man that fulfilled the hundreds of prophecies found in the Old Testament. None of your other line of virgin births even come close.

Prophecies of Jesus Christ as Messiah

When you have proof that Jesus even existed then I will check all you provide. Till then--.

Do you not realize that you believe in a Jesus created from bestiality and or incest?

Nice chimera God you want me to believe in.

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2010 04:09 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70168 wrote:
When you have proof that Jesus even existed then I will check all you provide. Till then--.

Do you not realize that you believe in a Jesus created from bestiality and or incest?

Regards
DL

What Is [ Bestiality ] ????
Campbell34

Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2010 04:58 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70168 wrote:

Regards
DL

If you don't even believe that Jesus even existed, how have you drawn the conclusion that He was created from bestiality and incest? What facts do you base that on?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 12:52 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;69814 wrote:

Well, I know that an Atheist by the name of Howard Storm did a rethink of his free choice after a near death experience, and what happened to him was so frightening he became a Christian Minister of the Gospel. His story is found in the link below.

Near death experiences can be scientifically explained. Traumatic events can cause disturbances in the temporal lobe which may cause the brain to lose track of it's own physical location, in a part of the brain responsible for spacial cognition.

But if you prefer the voodoo explanation, that's on you.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 10:20 am
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70170 wrote:
What Is [ Bestiality ] ????
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 10:25 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;70171 wrote:
If you don't even believe that Jesus even existed, how have you drawn the conclusion that He was created from bestiality and incest? What facts do you base that on?

It is true that I do not believe in the Jesus of the Bible but to show the idiocy of it I take the literalist at face value to show the improbability of it.

What do I base it on?

The fact that scripture shows an alien God/Jesus/trinity, using a human female, a different species, to reproduce itself.

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 03:34 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70186 wrote:
It is true that I do not believe in the Jesus of the Bible but to show the idiocy of it I take the literalist at face value to show the improbability of it.

What do I base it on?

The fact that scripture shows an alien God/Jesus/trinity, using a human female, a different species, to reproduce itself.

Regards
DL

How Did This Come About ( The fact that scripture shows an alien God/Jesus/trinity, using a human female, a different species, to reproduce itself. ) .......
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 03:54 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70192 wrote:
How Did This Come About ( The fact that scripture shows an alien God/Jesus/trinity, using a human female, a different species, to reproduce itself. ) .......

Is the God of the Bible of the same race as Mary?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 07:34 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70192 wrote:

What?
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 11:22 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70179 wrote:
Near death experiences can be scientifically explained. Traumatic events can cause disturbances in the temporal lobe which may cause the brain to lose track of it's own physical location, in a part of the brain responsible for spacial cognition.

But if you prefer the voodoo explanation, that's on you.

And can science explain why people who have been blind since birth can suddenly see during a Near Death Experience? What does science have to say about that?

People born blind can see during a near-death experience
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 08:24 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;70205 wrote:
And can science explain why people who have been blind since birth can suddenly see during a Near Death Experience? What does science have to say about that?

Near-death experiences are a mental phenomena, the reason she can only see during the NDE is because her brain is projecting images, she can't actually see.
Campbell34

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 01:46 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70214 wrote:
Near-death experiences are a mental phenomena, the reason she can only see during the NDE is because her brain is projecting images, she can't actually see.

You really need to think about what you have just stated Fatal-Freedoms.
You said their brain is projecting images? (HOW CAN THEIR BRAIN PROJECT IMAGES?) Many of the people who have experienced such (IMAGES,) have been blind since birth.

Their brain has never experience any images to project. Do you understand this?

Yet many of them will tell you, that they were able to see for the first time in their life.

Vicki stated that she could (SEE) her body. And she could see her plain gold band on her ring finger, and her wedding ring was next to it. And this was the only time in her life that she saw visual impressions, or saw what light was.

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 12:41 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;70221 wrote:
You really need to think about what you have just stated Fatal-Freedoms.
You said their brain is projecting images? (HOW CAN THEIR BRAIN PROJECT IMAGES?) Many of the people who have experienced such (IMAGES,) have been blind since birth.

Their brain has never experience any images to project. Do you understand this?

Yet many of them will tell you, that they were able to see for the first time in their life.

Vicki stated that she could (SEE) her body. And she could see her plain gold band on her ring finger, and her wedding ring was next to it. And this was the only time in her life that she saw visual impressions, or saw what light was.

People often see monsters in their dreams, do you need to see a monster in rel-life to have an image of one in your head?
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 03:27 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
YouTube - Extraordinary people, The artist with no eyes, Esref Armagan

Both of you should check this out.

Regards
DL
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 05:07 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70230 wrote:

Very fascinating

According to campbell he shouldn't even be able to think of a building or a tree, nonetheless draw one, unless he has seen it. He underestimates what the human body is capable of.
0 Replies