• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,011 • Replies: 39
No top replies

Campbell34

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 11:51 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;68626 wrote:

God gave all of his creation free will. And with that free will His creation choose to sin against Him. God did not create robots. He created beings with the able to choose between good or evil. Don't blame God for our bad choices.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2010 12:47 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;69562 wrote:
God gave all of his creation free will. And with that free will His creation choose to sin against Him. God did not create robots. He created beings with the able to choose between good or evil. Don't blame God for our bad choices.

If that is the case, what happened to the free choice of those in Noah's day?

Was God an Indian giver?

Free will is something that is taken. It cannot be given.

You have the freedom to kill right now if you wish.
You do not TAKE that freedom so freedom cannot be given to someone who does not want to take it.

As to the free will that you see God giving man; Is do it my way or burn forever a free choice?

I call that freedom more of a threat and coercion than a free choice.

If you tell your child that he is free to make his bed or not but if he does not he is grounded for a month are you giving him a free choice or is it coercion to do as YOU want?

Rethink where your freedom of choice comes from.

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2010 10:46 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69600 wrote:

Was God an Indian giver?

You do not TAKE that freedom so freedom cannot be given to someone who does not want to take it.

As to the free will that you see God giving man; Is do it my way or burn forever a free choice?

If you tell your child that he is free to make his bed or not but if he does not he is grounded for a month are you giving him a free choice or is it coercion to do as YOU want?

Regards
DL

In Noahs day, God was nolonger dealing with people who were fully human. Fallen angles had married into the human race, and it appears humans allowed this to happen. Yet, their offspring was something less than human. The Bible tells us the human race became very evil, and as a result of this unholy union, it's offspring became giants and acted out even greater evil. Historical discovery show us that such a race did exist, yet this evidence is ignored by most in science, and it seems such evidence often disappears. The link below displays a small amount of this evidence.

Remians of the Giants
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 02:28 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;69624 wrote:
In Noahs day, God was nolonger dealing with people who were fully human. Fallen angles had married into the human race, and it appears humans allowed this to happen. Yet, their offspring was something less than human. The Bible tells us the human race became very evil, and as a result of this unholy union, it's offspring became giants and acted out even greater evil. Historical discovery show us that such a race did exist, yet this evidence is ignored by most in science, and it seems such evidence often disappears. The link below displays a small amount of this evidence.

Remians of the Giants

The sons of God and the daughters of men etc.

Why do you think God would allow the earth to be used by His sons as a brothel and breeding ground, knowing that if He did allow it, He would have to gain the title of genocidal idiot.

Cause and effect. No breeding = no genocidal maniac as a new name.

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 07:04 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;68626 wrote:

The Jehovah's Witnesses , Their entire doctrine is based on False Prophecies Lies and Freemasonry , Most of the leaders during the 1920s and 1930s were either Freemasons or involved in Secret Societies , Both Charles T. Russell . The founder of The Jehovah's Witnesses as well as Joseph Rutherford , His successor belonged to a Secret Societies .

If you LQQk back on some of The Old Document . Such as The Magazine The Watchtower '' that was published by The Jehovah's Witnesses you will see Symbols and Emblem that shows Their Affiliation . ( Symbol Of The Knights Of Templar Also Symbol As Used On Their First Publications Of The Watchtower Called Zions Watch Tower ..... Joseph Franklin Rutherford ( 1869 A.D. - 1942 A.D. Also Charles T . Russell 1882-1916 A.D. )

Charles T . Russell organized his own Bible study class with a small group of associates . He elected himself Pastor and was called '' Pastor Russell . He was the First President of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society Of Pennsylvania . Becoming convinced of Jesus's coming . He began to preach and and spread his teaching and in 1879 A.D. He founded The Wactch Tower Journal . Russell who claimed to be The 7th Angel Mentioned In Revelation 10-7 , 11;15 , And 16;17 , However he died on October 31,1916 A.D. Before he die he made many predictions of the ...

End coming In 1874 A.D. , 1876A.D. 1914 A.D. ,1916 A.D. 1918A.D. 1972A.D. 1975A.D. All of which None as you can see , Never came true . He claimed that Jehovah gave him word of This End Each Time . He was simply saying his God who created the Heavens and Earth and Everything in it , Couldn't make up his mind when he wanted the world to end .

With all of The False Predictions that he made . His congregation had lost their faith because their doctrine was no longer making sense . So they fell apart . After a number of false Predictions . Joseph F. Rutherford , Being A Shrewd Businessman came up with this Million Man Scheme . And that is when they had their Millions Campaign In Washington D.C. As A Ploy To Re-Unite The Followers .

In 1918 A.D. The Jehovah's Witnesses Had A Millions Campaign with the release of A Book called '' Millions Now Living Will Never Die '' . That wasn't published until 1920 A,D, By Joseph F. Rutherford ( 1869 - 1942 A.D. ) . He came to power in 1917 A.D. After their former leader Charles T . Russell Died In 1882-1916 A.D. ) ..

The purpose of The Million Campaign '' . As it was called . Was to gather A Million Jehovahs Witnesses after their Prophecy Of The End Of The World Failed And Their Prophecy Than Abraham , Isaac , And Jacob Would Resurrect Into Human Form In 1925 A.D. And Live On Earth In A Mansion In San Diego California Called Beth Sarim , '' House Of Princes '' Which By They Way Never Happened .

The original leader , Charles T . Russell Died October 31 , 1916 A.D. ) .. As A Freemason he was Buried Under A Pyramid - Like Stone Which Bore The Symbol Of The Knights Of Templar Which Is A Crown With A Cross In It All Of The Leader From Those Days Were A Part Of Mystical Orders .

Half of The Jehovah's Witnessestoday don't even know the event that went on . They don't know about that mansion in San Diego California . They don't even know about The Millions Campaign or The Real History Of The Jehovah's Witnesses. Go Do Your Research . You Will Be Amazed At What You Will Find .

Charles Taze Russell Was Also Considered A Christ . Russell Claimed To Be The Seventh Angel Mentioned In Revelation . He Predicted The End Of The World Several Times ! 1874 A.D. 1876 A.D. 1914A.D. 1916 A.D. And 1918 A.D. Each Time Stating That Word Came To Him From The Creator Whom He Called Jehovah . He Was A '' Fake Christ ''
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 12:41 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69649 wrote:
The sons of God and the daughters of men etc.

Why do you think God would allow the earth to be used by His sons as a brothel and breeding ground, knowing that if He did allow it, He would have to gain the title of genocidal idiot.

Cause and effect. No breeding = no genocidal maniac as a new name.

Regards
DL

God has given His creation free will. And with that free will man often uses it for evil, rather than good. God has placed in each one of us the ability to choose good over evil. And it appears even you would rather blame God, then to look at it as man's failing. Why is it, that so many never want to take responsibility for the actions of mankind? So many always want to blame God when it is obvious, it was man that was in error.
YuhannaEl

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 09:10 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;69657 wrote:
God has given His creation free will. And with that free will man often uses it for evil, rather than good. God has placed in each one of us the ability to choose good over evil. And it appears even you would rather blame God, then to look at it as man's failing. Why is it, that so many never want to take responsibility for the actions of mankind? So many always want to blame God when it is obvious, it was man that was in error.

God And The Devil Need Each Other To Exist ! Meaning Everytime Something Good Happen People Of Religion Says God Did It , And Everytime Something Bad Happen The Devil Did It . So Devil And God Needs Each Other To Exist .
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 09:15 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;69657 wrote:

One has to believe in God to blame Him for anything.

I do not believe in such a loser as bible God.

Who is quicker than Christians in shedding responsibility by advocating the vicarious redemption of Jesus as a moral thing?

What do they say about a log in your eye.

As to free will, the free will that Bible God offers is not free will at all.
My way or burn forever is not free will, it is a threat.

Regardless of that fact. free will cannot be given. It is something that can only be taken.
Any person of thought knows this.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 09:16 am
@Greatest I am cv,
YuhannaEl

Thanks for the B S.

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 09:36 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69661 wrote:
YuhannaEl

Thanks for the B S.

Regards
DL

To Desire - Security - Is A - Sign - Of - Inseceurity ,
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 01:05 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69600 wrote:

Was God an Indian giver?

Regards
DL

In Noah's day, God was not dealing with a world that was fully human anymore. Humans had sexual relations with fallen angels, which resulted in a race of monsters. Noah and his family were the only one's left that still had a pure human blood line.

If you do not have Christ in your life, you will go to Hell according to the Scriptures. And that will be your choice, based on your free will. Now you may not like the options, but that's your problem, not God's.

Well, I know that an Atheist by the name of Howard Storm did a rethink of his free choice after a near death experience, and what happened to him was so frightening he became a Christian Minister of the Gospel. His story is found in the link below.

YouTube - Atheist Howard Storm's Near Death Experience
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 01:56 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Campbell34

Ya ya. Monsters. Ya ya.

Do you also believe in Santa?

Give your head a shake and come to REALITY and grow up.

Do you really believe in talking snakes and donkeys?

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 04:21 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69819 wrote:
Campbell34

Ya ya. Monsters. Ya ya.

Do you also believe in Santa?

Give your head a shake and come to REALITY and grow up.

Do you really believe in talking snakes and donkeys?

Regards
DL

Well many years ago, God spoke to me out of thin air and told me to pary for a job. And as soon as I prayed and said Amen. And while I was still on my knees, the phone next to me began to ring. The man on the other end of the line asked if I could start work for his company the next Monday morning. So yes, I do believe in talking snakes and donkeys. Especially if God is allowing it to happen.LOL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2010 09:38 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;69838 wrote:
Well many years ago, God spoke to me out of thin air and told me to pary for a job. And as soon as I prayed and said Amen. And while I was still on my knees, the phone next to me began to ring. The man on the other end of the line asked if I could start work for his company the next Monday morning. So yes, I do believe in talking snakes and donkeys. Especially if God is allowing it to happen.LOL

Aren't you just so special.
Isn't that nice for you to get a job while thousands die daily of starvation.

Fantasy is nice.

Satan spoke to you not a God.

How would you know the difference?
Satan, the great deceiver strikes again.

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2010 11:57 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69908 wrote:
Aren't you just so special.
Isn't that nice for you to get a job while thousands die daily of starvation.

Fantasy is nice.

Satan spoke to you not a God.

How would you know the difference?
Satan, the great deceiver strikes again.

Regards
DL

Satan is a mocker, and he uses his people to mock believers in Christ. The God of the Bible always lifts His people up. It is Satan that tries to tear them down. On another occasion, God spoke to me when I was on my way home from work. I was praying and thanking God for my life, when right in the middle of a sentence God spoke to me again and said. "Your wife is going to have a child." I was working the 4 to 12 shift at the time. And right after God spoke to me, I tried to get home in time before my wife went to bed. Yet by the time I got home, she was already asleep. I recall leaning on the door and thinking, my poor wife, she is pregnant and does not even know it. I then went to bed, and I though I would tell here in the morning. Yet about three hours later, I discovered my wife in the bathroom, she was trying to throw up. As it turned out, she was pregnant.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 10:12 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;69935 wrote:
Satan is a mocker, and he uses his people to mock believers in Christ. The God of the Bible always lifts His people up. It is Satan that tries to tear them down. On another occasion, God spoke to me when I was on my way home from work. I was praying and thanking God for my life, when right in the middle of a sentence God spoke to me again and said. "Your wife is going to have a child." I was working the 4 to 12 shift at the time. And right after God spoke to me, I tried to get home in time before my wife went to bed. Yet by the time I got home, she was already asleep. I recall leaning on the door and thinking, my poor wife, she is pregnant and does not even know it. I then went to bed, and I though I would tell here in the morning. Yet about three hours later, I discovered my wife in the bathroom, she was trying to throw up. As it turned out, she was pregnant.

One would think that if God was to micro manage and give facts, He would chose facts that will not be apparent in a short while.

Rather a waste of His good time.

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 03:15 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69955 wrote:
One would think that if God was to micro manage and give facts, He would chose facts that will not be apparent in a short while.

Rather a waste of His good time.

Regards
DL

God often reveals facts to His people to build up their faith in Him. And that would not be a waste of Gods time. It appears to me, the more one reaches out to Christ, the more obvious He becomes.
YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 07:43 am
@Campbell34,
The Real Question Here Should Be How Many ( End Times ) Are They ?

The Jehovah's Witnesses , Their entire doctrine is based on False Prophecies Lies and Freemasonry , Most of the leaders during the 1920s and 1930s were either Freemasons or involved in Secret Societies , Both Charles T. Russell . The founder of The Jehovah's Witnesses as well as Joseph Rutherford , His successor belonged to a Secret Societies .

If you LQQk back on some of The Old Document . Such as The Magazine The Watchtower '' that was published by The Jehovah's Witnesses you will see Symbols and Emblem that shows Their Affiliation . ( Symbol Of The Knights Of Templar Also Symbol As Used On Their First Publications Of The Watchtower Called Zions Watch Tower ..... Joseph Franklin Rutherford ( 1869 A.D. - 1942 A.D. Also Charles T . Russell 1882-1916 A.D. )

Charles T . Russell organized his own Bible study class with a small group of associates . He elected himself Pastor and was called '' Pastor Russell . He was the First President of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society Of Pennsylvania . Becoming convinced of Jesus's coming . He began to preach and and spread his teaching and in 1879 A.D. He founded The Wactch Tower Journal . Russell who claimed to be The 7th Angel Mentioned In Revelation 10-7 , 11;15 , And 16;17 , However he died on October 31,1916 A.D. Before he die he made many predictions of the ...

End coming In 1874 A.D. , 1876A.D. 1914 A.D. ,1916 A.D. 1918A.D. 1972A.D. 1975A.D. All of which None as you can see , Never came true . He claimed that Jehovah gave him word of This End Each Time . He was simply saying his God who created the Heavens and Earth and Everything in it , Couldn't make up his mind when he wanted the world to end .

With all of The False Predictions that he made . His congregation had lost their faith because their doctrine was no longer making sense . So they fell apart . After a number of false Predictions . Joseph F. Rutherford , Being A Shrewd Businessman came up with this Million Man Scheme . And that is when they had their Millions Campaign In Washington D.C. As A Ploy To Re-Unite The Followers .

In 1918 A.D. The Jehovah's Witnesses Had A Millions Campaign with the release of A Book called '' Millions Now Living Will Never Die '' . That wasn't published until 1920 A,D, By Joseph F. Rutherford ( 1869 - 1942 A.D. ) . He came to power in 1917 A.D. After their former leader Charles T . Russell Died In 1882-1916 A.D. ) ..

The purpose of The Million Campaign '' . As it was called . Was to gather A Million Jehovahs Witnesses after their Prophecy Of The End Of The World Failed And Their Prophecy Than Abraham , Isaac , And Jacob Would Resurrect Into Human Form In 1925 A.D. And Live On Earth In A Mansion In San Diego California Called Beth Sarim , '' House Of Princes '' Which By They Way Never Happened .

The original leader , Charles T . Russell Died October 31 , 1916 A.D. ) .. As A Freemason he was Buried Under A Pyramid - Like Stone Which Bore The Symbol Of The Knights Of Templar Which Is A Crown With A Cross In It All Of The Leader From Those Days Were A Part Of Mystical Orders .

Half of The Jehovah's Witnessestoday don't even know the event that went on . They don't know about that mansion in San Diego California . They don't even know about The Millions Campaign or The Real History Of The Jehovah's Witnesses. Go Do Your Research . You Will Be Amazed At What You Will Find .

Charles Taze Russell Was Also Considered A Christ . Russell Claimed To Be The Seventh Angel Mentioned In Revelation . He Predicted The End Of The World Several Times ! 1874 A.D. 1876 A.D. 1914A.D. 1916 A.D. And 1918 A.D. Each Time Stating That Word Came To Him From The Creator Whom He Called Jehovah . He Was A '' Fake Christ ''
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 09:11 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;70029 wrote:
God often reveals facts to His people to build up their faith in Him. And that would not be a waste of Gods time. It appears to me, the more one reaches out to Christ, the more obvious He becomes.