Was Eve justified in eating of the tree of knowledge?

YuhannaEl

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 02:43 pm
@bisurge,
bisurge;69825 wrote:
Cussing at me for disproving your points does not help your argument at all.
As in you have countered that at all. You've only cussed at me for saying it.

You Have A Hell Of An Ego To Even Think What You Say Matter To Anyone But Your Self . Like I Said Before Mind You D** Business .
bisurge

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 02:47 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69828 wrote:
You Have A Hell Of An Ego To Even Think What You Say Matter To Anyone But Your Self . Like I Said Before Mind You D** Business .

Okay, I'm sorry for doing what you asked me to do. Asshole. You're as bad as those bigots like Pat Robertson. Full of hypocrisy and irony.
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 05:53 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Did not know that apples gave verbal diarrhoea

You two are off topic
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 06:14 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69806 wrote:
Because He / She Trys To Be A Smart A$$ And Should Mind His / Her Own Business .
Quote:

Well if you want people to mind then why post at all? As soon as you post something on a public forum, then it's expected that people are going to comment on it. If you don't want them to comment on it, then don't post it. It's as simple as that.

Quote:
Now If You Wish We Can Discuss Your Belief's , And Let See If You Have To Go To Some Website / Link For The Answer . Funny Thing About Those Who Acuse Others Of Copying / Pasteing More Then 90% Of Their Post Are Copy/ Paste From Some Website / Link That Feed Their Ego .

As far as I can tell you're the only one who does this.
0 Replies