All worthy Gods must be able to produce perfect souls.

marcus cv

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 09:45 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
2 Samuel 22:33
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Great Verse.

God makes my way perfect but how close do I want to follow God. For real, do I ask God about every decision of my life. I'm I in submission to Him? Than how I can follow perfect way if I walk by my own merit.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 09:59 am
@marcus cv,
marcus;60254 wrote:
Great Verse.

God makes my way perfect but how close do I want to follow God. For real, do I ask God about every decision of my life. I'm I in submission to Him? Than how I can follow perfect way if I walk by my own merit.

Have faith that God's gift of a perfect soul and nature will get you where you want to go. He did not create life to be complicated.

Act naturally in other words. Follow your bliss.

Regards
DL
marcus cv

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2008 02:45 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
Act naturally in other words. Follow your bliss.

It's so typical of all of us. We like to live the way we want and at the same time demand God to produce perfect souls. He can't do it unless we are robots or voluntarily submissive to his will.

And God extremely patient with all our complains, bablings and demands. If any one of us was God, this world would cease to exist rather quickly.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2008 03:14 am
@marcus cv,
marcus;60271 wrote:
It's so typical of all of us. We like to live the way we want and at the same time demand God to produce perfect souls. He can't do it unless we are robots or voluntarily submissive to his will.

And God extremely patient with all our complains, bablings and demands. If any one of us was God, this world would cease to exist rather quickly.

Perfect spuls are not a demand. God can only do perfect.
His reputation is at stake. He does not fail and we are told He does not desire to lose any souls. He does not.

We are all destined for heven. In this we have no choice.

As to the destruction of earth. Why. It too is perfect for us.

What other of God's gifts would you scrap.

How mch imperfection do you allow for your God?

Regards
DL
marcus cv

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2008 05:20 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Thanks for the discussion.

Quote:
We are all destined for heaven. In this we have no choice.

There is no Biblical evidence for that. The bible teaches opposite. That some will not go to heaven.

Quote:
As to the destruction of earth. Why. It too is perfect for us.

What other of God's gifts would you scrap.

How mch imperfection do you allow for your God?

The question is do you live a life of sin following your own desires or you live a new life given by God?

Rom 6:11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts. 13 And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.

There is no pretense to God if we live in sin.

Also, the Bible doesn't teach Deterministic View on salvation and human destiny. We have a choice and there are some believe that we are completely in the control of our decision (Arminian view) and others believe that we decide along with God's decision (Calvinistic view). In other words we are not robots, and if we are not than God can't be blamed for our actions.
The Bible writes that we can live in Christ but we need to submit to Him first.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2008 06:31 am
@marcus cv,
Quote:
marcus;60273 wrote:
Thanks for the discussion.

There is no Biblical evidence for that. The bible teaches opposite. That some will not go to heaven.

Scripture also says that God does not want to lose any souls.

When making souls, do you hear God saying, good one, good one, oops, oops?

God does not do oops. Or does He?

The question is do you live a life of sin following your own desires or you live a new life given by God?

Rom 6:11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts. 13 And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.

There is no pretense to God if we live in sin.

Also, the Bible doesn't teach Deterministic View on salvation and human destiny. We have a choice and there are some believe that we are completely in the control of our decision (Arminian view) and others believe that we decide along with God's decision (Calvinistic view). In other words we are not robots, and if we are not than God can't be blamed for our actions.
The Bible writes that we can live in Christ but we need to submit to Him first.

All sre born sinners as God wishes. He is in control. Right.

Have faith that you have a perfect soul and nature, even if it is a sinning nature. It is a gift from God. Do not throw it back in His face.

Trust that He did you right and follow your bliss.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 06:47 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;60248 wrote:
Yes, lesser animals may be brighter than us in this.

The limitation of God's is whatever men impose on them. God can only live in the minds of men. God can only have the attributes that we chose for Him.

We create Him.

In terms of the Bibles and limitations, would you follow a God that breaks His own laws. Kills men, lies. fornicates etc? In other words, shows all the failings of men.

Regards
DL

I don't see the relevancy in your post....how does this prove what kind of gods other animals believe in?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 11:49 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60321 wrote:
I don't see the relevancy in your post....how does this prove what kind of gods other animals believe in?

It just shows that in the animal world each species is ruled by their own species. Man is the only one that wants someone other than a human to lead them.

The first God was a man first. To expect that God would have something other than human conciousness is folly.

To expect some miracle working swamy is likewise folly.

Regards
DL
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 12:48 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;60329 wrote:
It just shows that in the animal world each species is ruled by their own species. Man is the only one that wants someone other than a human to lead them.

And again this does not prove what animals believe. The fact of the matter is that neither you nor I know what animals believe. For all you know they could believe that red is a number and we wouldn't even know it. You pretend as if you have some special insight that no one else has, if indeed you do then maybe you should publish your thoughts and possibly get a Nobel Peace Prize. But i don't see that as a very likely scenario.

You can speculate until you're blue in the face but until you build a mind reading machine you will never really know what anybody or anything believes and that is a fact.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2008 09:40 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60343 wrote:
And again this does not prove what animals believe. The fact of the matter is that neither you nor I know what animals believe. For all you know they could believe that red is a number and we wouldn't even know it. You pretend as if you have some special insight that no one else has, if indeed you do then maybe you should publish your thoughts and possibly get a Nobel Peace Prize. But i don't see that as a very likely scenario.

You can speculate until you're blue in the face but until you build a mind reading machine you will never really know what anybody or anything believes and that is a fact.

You are correct.

In ancient days prophets were writing scripture.
Today prophets are ignored or place in the nut house.

Strange world indeed.

Regards
DL
0 Replies