• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,666 • Replies: 37
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 10:37 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
You never specified which god you were talking about, is it Dadga? Zeus, mithra, or morrigan perhaps? How about Amun-Ra or Isis? Maybe it's Kali or Quetalcoatl. Is it Akuma? Oni? Yaweh? Oranos? It could be Tyr or Loki. Then again it could also be Jupiter, Ajatar, Ukko, or even Inti.

Is it any of these gods that i've mentioned?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 08:53 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;58260 wrote:
You never specified which god you were talking about, is it Dadga? Zeus, mithra, or morrigan perhaps? How about Amun-Ra or Isis? Maybe it's Kali or Quetalcoatl. Is it Akuma? Oni? Yaweh? Oranos? It could be Tyr or Loki. Then again it could also be Jupiter, Ajatar, Ukko, or even Inti.

Is it any of these gods that i've mentioned?

God is the God of all peoples. No one tribe or nation or creed can claim Him for themselves.

God began as master of all the universe.He will end the same way. He is the word. How can one say that a word is exclusively theirs.
How can one own an idea after it is given?

God is a God of inclusion, not exclusion. He gets us all in the end, as befits a God.

Regards
DL
mako cv

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 12:37 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
God is the God of all peoples

To which god do you refer?
Quote:
He gets us all in the end, as befits a God.

What makes you think he wants us?:patriot:
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 01:56 pm
@mako cv,
mako;58290 wrote:
To which god do you refer?

What makes you think he wants us?:patriot:

He likes to abuse humans.
Especialy the females.

Regards
DL
mako cv

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 01:59 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
LOL...I see your wit is as great as ever...Loved your answer! :patriot:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 07:49 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;58268 wrote:
God is the God of all peoples. No one tribe or nation or creed can claim Him for themselves.

God began as master of all the universe.He will end the same way. He is the word. How can one say that a word is exclusively theirs.
How can one own an idea after it is given?

God is a God of inclusion, not exclusion. He gets us all in the end, as befits a God.

Regards
DL

I said nothing of people, I simply inquired as to which god you are referring to. There are as many gods as there are interpretations of them/him.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 06:33 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;58330 wrote:
I said nothing of people, I simply inquired as to which god you are referring to. There are as many gods as there are interpretations of them/him.

There can only be one God. Call Him/It what you like. No name will do.
Are we not asked to not worship idols. To name God is to idolize Him/It.
Not what God wants.

Regards
DL
SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 07:58 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
This is the Creator, the True ONE God that Should be Worshipped

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

"Allah! There is no God but He,
the Living, the Self-subsisting, the Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him, nor sleep.
All things in heaven and earth are His.
Who could intercede in His presence without His permission?
He knows what appears in front of and behind His creatures.
Nor can they encompass any knowledge of Him except what he wills.
His throne extends over the heavens and the earth,
and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them,
for He is the Highest and Most Exalted."

[The Noble Quran 2: 255]
Numpty

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:15 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;58342 wrote:
This is the Creator, the True ONE God that Should be Worshipped

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

"Allah! There is no God but He,
the Living, the Self-subsisting, the Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him, nor sleep.
All things in heaven and earth are His.
Who could intercede in His presence without His permission?
He knows what appears in front of and behind His creatures.
Nor can they encompass any knowledge of Him except what he wills.
His throne extends over the heavens and the earth,
and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them,
for He is the Highest and Most Exalted."

[The Noble Quran 2: 255]

Erm,...I think you missed the point here. Just becaue a book says it is so, doesn't actually make it true. Kinda needs a little more background evidence.

Back to the point though,...DL where is the supporting evidence for your theory and how do you propose to demonstrate this theory to the members of this site?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 06:53 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;58388 wrote:
Erm,...I think you missed the point here. Just becaue a book says it is so, doesn't actually make it true. Kinda needs a little more background evidence.

Back to the point though,...DL where is the supporting evidence for your theory and how do you propose to demonstrate this theory to the members of this site?

There is no supporting evidence for any religion except for the word of the participants.

My reasons are both personal and logical.

On the personal side, I know that -in the spirit-, a condition of many who wrote scripture said they were in at the time of revelation, is a true condition. In todays language I would call it telepathic communication.

I have had two experiences in this. One with my wife and one with what I call the Godhead. I was chastised and told to think demographically.

If you think about it, this pure communistic demographic shape is the only posible shape for a God and all His perfect souls. How would or could anyone create any other hierarchy when all share in the knowledge of this one universal mind.

If you think there is some other shape to demographic heaven, lets hear about it.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 08:42 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;58388 wrote:

You asked me the same question several months ago in the "If Jesus was God ..." thread and I answered you and I asked you if you want to make a scientific dialogue between Me and You to prove that The Noble Quran is indeed from God, The Creator. But you ran away since then and never appeared till recently!!!

Here is the link for that page (page 72) of "If Jesus was God..." where I asked you for accepting my dialogue invitation and you ran away (check post # 1440) Click here >> http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1097-72/
Numpty

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:45 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;58393 wrote:
You asked me the same question several months ago in the "If Jesus was God ..." thread and I answered you and I asked you if you want to make a scientific dialogue between Me and You to prove that The Noble Quran is indeed from God, The Creator. But you ran away since then and never appeared till recently!!!

Here is the link for that page (page 72) of "If Jesus was God..." where I asked you for accepting my dialogue invitation and you ran away (check post # 1440) Click here >> http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1097-72/

That link doesn't work, And I seem to remember FF asking for another measure to be included which you declined to be accepted. Something along the lines of interpretaton of a religous book. At that point it was clear you were only prepared to discuss on your own terms and not be open minded to a more fairer way to discuss things, and there was no point discussing with you further.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 01:19 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;58337 wrote:
There can only be one God. Call Him/It what you like. No name will do.
Are we not asked to not worship idols. To name God is to idolize Him/It.
Not what God wants.

Regards
DL

and how do you know what god wants?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 11:53 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;58438 wrote:
and how do you know what god wants?

Logic and reading.

If you had a perfect philosophy for living, would you be concerned with people remembering your name or remembering the philosophy?

Do you remember Plato and Socrates or more the concept of democrecy?

Regards
DL
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 09:49 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;58440 wrote:
Logic and reading.

If you had a perfect philosophy for living, would you be concerned with people remembering your name or remembering the philosophy?

Do you remember Plato and Socrates or more the concept of democrecy?

Regards
DL

What logic and what reading? My logic tells me god doesn't exist. There is some guy in a rubber room who's logic tells him he's Elvis. More importantly what reading tells you what god wants and how do you know the reading material is truthful and accurate?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:13 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;58466 wrote:
What logic and what reading? My logic tells me god doesn't exist. There is some guy in a rubber room who's logic tells him he's Elvis. More importantly what reading tells you what god wants and how do you know the reading material is truthful and accurate?

Have to have faith in something. The words of men is a good starting point. logic determines who to follow.

As to belief in a Godhead. Personal experience tells me of it's reality.

The Godhead is not so much an individual entity but more a cosmic consciencness. If our existence is to have a meaning, then we must be allowed to add to this Godhead. It changes, God changes, along with man.

Regards
DL
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:31 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;58472 wrote:
Have to have faith in something. The words of men is a good starting point. logic determines who to follow.

As to belief in a Godhead. Personal experience tells me of it's reality.

The Godhead is not so much an individual entity but more a cosmic consciencness. If our existence is to have a meaning, then we must be allowed to add to this Godhead. It changes, God changes, along with man.

Regards
DL

Faith is not a good determinate for validating the accuracy of something. Faith is belief beyond rational convictions, it is the intellectual equivalent of saying "I believe just because".

Men are fallible and so is anything they write, such is the reason why you should be skeptical of anything written by men. The bolder more extraordinary claims of men should be approached with increased skepticism.

So far you have provided nothing more than "because i believe it so" as reason behind the rather extraordinary claims you make and the knowledge you claim to have.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 09:37 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;58474 wrote:
Faith is not a good determinate for validating the accuracy of something. Faith is belief beyond rational convictions, it is the intellectual equivalent of saying "I believe just because".

Men are fallible and so is anything they write, such is the reason why you should be skeptical of anything written by men. The bolder more extraordinary claims of men should be approached with increased skepticism.

So far you have provided nothing more than "because i believe it so" as reason behind the rather extraordinary claims you make and the knowledge you claim to have.

You will note that i applied the word faith to men, not to God.

God has never writen anything. All we can, and should believe comes from man.

My belief in the Godhead is not faith only but instead is based on personal revelation or contact.

Telepathy is real.

Regards
DL
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 01:39 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;58478 wrote:
You will note that i applied the word faith to men, not to God.

God has never writen anything. All we can, and should believe comes from man.

My belief in the Godhead is not faith only but instead is based on personal revelation or contact.

Telepathy is real.

Regards
DL

Why should you or anyone else for that matter have faith in the writings of men? You give no such consideration to other writings of men, for good reason too. Men are wrong more often than not, why have such blind trust in people who you have never met about things that they couldn't possibly know and that are so unlikely to be true.

"To see by faith is to shut the eye of reason", -Benjamin Franklin