Religionist, by their very existence, go against the will of God.

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 12:56 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 484 • Replies: 2
No top replies

xexon

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 02:04 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Fixating on the will of God, are we?

It's good to challenge authority. Authority is often more bluster than fight when it comes to being challenged. God is no different.

The Will of God isn't something external to you. It's you, trying to do what you understand to be the right thing.

You're trying to call on the higher parts of yourself. This moves us away from our selfish nature into compassion. Compassion is the road you take to knowing all the answers to all the questions you've ever had.

It takes you to God. If you are immersed in God, would you not come back knowing what the will of God is? It's not what you've been told.

Religious people are in art class. Drawing their maps and images of heaven. So they'll get an idea of other realities beyond this one.

Most are simply not old enough to walk the path themselves yet.

x
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 03:45 am
@xexon,
xexon;64832 wrote:
Fixating on the will of God, are we?

It's good to challenge authority. Authority is often more bluster than fight when it comes to being challenged. God is no different.

The Will of God isn't something external to you. It's you, trying to do what you understand to be the right thing.

You're trying to call on the higher parts of yourself. This moves us away from our selfish nature into compassion. Compassion is the road you take to knowing all the answers to all the questions you've ever had.

It takes you to God. If you are immersed in God, would you not come back knowing what the will of God is? It's not what you've been told.

Religious people are in art class. Drawing their maps and images of heaven. So they'll get an idea of other realities beyond this one.

Most are simply not old enough to walk the path themselves yet.

x

I agree.
There is no other reality. Just this one.

Regards
DL
0 Replies