OUR GOD was a BABY when He created Evil. OOPS!

Campbell34

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2007 10:00 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;22812 wrote:
If you read literally, the Bible also shows God as a looser who cannot get Heaven right without evil, who cannot get earth right without evil, who cannot adjust us properly in the flood etc.

Is this the looser you are expecting?

Regards
DL

God knew that man would never live up to His standard. The loosers are all of God's creation that rebel against God. God tells us that many are called to be saved but few are chosen. God is picking out His people throughout the generations of time. These are the people who willingly give their lives to Him. In the end, the real lossers will burn in Hell, and those who gave their free will to God, will live with God in His Heaven. Gods heaven will be filled with people who throughtout time put God first. Everyone of us has a choice to make. The rebellion is still going on, and God is still picking out His people. Which side you pick, is totally up to you.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 05:04 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
The world is neither good nor evil ...it just is ...man creates the greatest good and evil that exist and that is what they carry with them.....in the end what you believe is important but not functional it is what you do in knowledge and choice that matters and it is that which shapes your soul
0 Replies

chico

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 07:17 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;22813 wrote:
" Worship to God will be daily and constant in the Garden"
Try that here and now, boring for both us and God.
God has better things to do than sit there being adored by inferior creatures of His own creation.
To picture Him like that is strange.

Regards
DL

Muslim pray, worship God 3x a day. Is it boring...?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 09:34 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
The bottom line is that God sent Jesus to teach Man the Ultimate Truth. Without Christ, God cannot be properly understood.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 11:49 am
@markx15,
markx15;22998 wrote:
No it shows that evil such as good depends on perspective, and that one is a natural result of the other. You must remember that we humans give credit to the supernatural to any event we can't/don't understand, the flood probably happened, but it doesn't seem like something God like, I can't really say. What I am trying to say, is that it could have been provoked by God, but there is no reason for him to do that, it could have happened naturally, who knows maybe that is how God acts, not through what we can't understand, but by what we already believe to have understood.

Fundamentalists think that God is not or cannot be understood.
I say that a God who cannot be understood should not be followed by man.
If He is too stupid to make Himself understood then He should not lead man anywhere.

God must be at least that competent if He is to be our God.

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 12:23 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;23518 wrote:
Fundamentalists think that God is not or cannot be understood.
I say that a God who cannot be understood should not be followed by man.
If He is too stupid to make Himself understood then He should not lead man anywhere.

God must be at least that competent if He is to be our God.

Regards
DL

Well God's plan of Salvation can be understood by those who seek after God. Yet God Himself tells us His ways are higher than our ways, His thoughts are greater than ours. God has given us all we need to know Him. All the books in the world could not begin to explain the greatness of God. We humans donot
have the brain power to understand the depth of knowledge that can only be found in God. Here on this forum even the simple things of Scripture are endlessly debated, because often many here donot even believe what the Bible plainly states. Even those who followed Jesus ask Him to tell them of Heavenly things. Jesus told them, you donot even believe of earthly things, how can I speak to you of Heavenly things?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 07:47 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;24657 wrote:
Well God's plan of Salvation can be understood by those who seek after God. Yet God Himself tells us His ways are higher than our ways, His thoughts are greater than ours. God has given us all we need to know Him. All the books in the world could not begin to explain the greatness of God. We humans donot
have the brain power to understand the depth of knowledge that can only be found in God. Here on this forum even the simple things of Scripture are endlessly debated, because often many here donot even believe what the Bible plainly states. Even those who followed Jesus ask Him to tell them of Heavenly things. Jesus told them, you donot even believe of earthly things, how can I speak to you of Heavenly things?

Strange that a believer would think that God makes such idiots.

As you live and die on the words of the Bible, you should remember that the books therein are just the books that made the final cut. If other books had been selected would you die by those words as well.

The Bible is our best road map to God, Jesus the best guide. It is not to be read literally.
There are no talking snakes or fish that spit out people after three days.
If read literally the Bible shows a God who is a looser who cannot get it right.
The real God is Perfect and does it all right.

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 06:01 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;24672 wrote:
Strange that a believer would think that God makes such idiots.

As you live and die on the words of the Bible, you should remember that the books therein are just the books that made the final cut. If other books had been selected would you die by those words as well.

The Bible is our best road map to God, Jesus the best guide. It is not to be read literally.
There are no talking snakes or fish that spit out people after three days.
If read literally the Bible shows a God who is a looser who cannot get it right.
The real God is Perfect and does it all right.

Regards
DL

If the Bible is not to be read literally, why then are all the prophecies being literally fulfilled?
And again, it is people and their rebelion against God, that has not gotten it right.
And the only way that it could of been made right is if God made a creation that was forced to love Him, which is really not love at all. So you see, God has given us all a chance to accept Him or reject Him, God does not force us to love Him. And that is where free will comes in.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 10:18 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;24743 wrote:
If the Bible is not to be read literally, why then are all the prophecies being literally fulfilled?
And again, it is people and their rebellion against God, that has not gotten it right.
And the only way that it could of been made right is if God made a creation that was forced to love Him, which is really not love at all. So you see, God has given us all a chance to accept Him or reject Him, God does not force us to love Him. And that is where free will comes in.

Prophesy is the killer of free will. What happens to free will when we are only doing what God has forecast. Catch 22. You hurt yourself with your own words.

Your God certainly tries to force man to love him. Why else dangle Hell in our face.

If we had no knowledge of good and evil we would be robots not knowing why we follow.
Only by knowing why we follow, can God say that He has captured our hearts. To not know good and evil, why would we follow Him. If Hell is the only option, where is free will.
Why would He create evil in the first place if we were not to have it?
Thank God He gave us the power to rebel against ignorance.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 10:21 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;23415 wrote:
The bottom line is that God sent Jesus to teach Man the Ultimate Truth. Without Christ, God cannot be properly understood.

Christ means redeemer or savior.
Yes we are all saved. Jesus does not do half a job.
This is why the gates of hell are forever gone along with hell. If it ever was.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 12:03 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;24791 wrote:
Prophesy is the killer of free will. What happens to free will when we are only doing what God has forecast. Catch 22. You hurt yourself with your own words.

Your God certainly tries to force man to love him. Why else dangle Hell in our face.

If we had no knowledge of good and evil we would be robots not knowing why we follow.
Only by knowing why we follow, can God say that He has captured our hearts. To not know good and evil, why would we follow Him. If Hell is the only option, where is free will.
Why would He create evil in the first place if we were not to have it?
Thank God He gave us the power to rebel against ignorance.

Regards
DL

Sorry there is no catch 22, man does not believe in the prophecies of the Bible, just as you donot believe in the truth of the Bible. Yet God knows the heart of man, so it is easy for God to predict what evil men will do. I can never hurt myself with Gods words. God did not create evil, Gods creation did.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 06:15 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;24893 wrote:
Sorry there is no catch 22, man does not believe in the prophecies of the Bible, just as you donot believe in the truth of the Bible. Yet God knows the heart of man, so it is easy for God to predict what evil men will do. I can never hurt myself with Gods words. God did not create evil, Gods creation did.

You like to thump, try this one as compared to your words.

Isaiah 45-7
I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Man does not have the power to spoil the Perfection that God creates, including a Perfect Evil.

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:57 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;24899 wrote:
You like to thump, try this one as compared to your words.

Isaiah 45-7
I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Man does not have the power to spoil the Perfection that God creates, including a Perfect Evil.

Regards
DL

Sorry again, God creates evil for evil people. God helps those who love Him.
You only have to watch the nightly news to discover that it is not God who is doing the drive by shootings, or stepping over someone who was knifed to continue their shopping. You really love to try and blame God for man's evil don't you.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 07:36 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;25081 wrote:
Sorry again, God creates evil for evil people. God helps those who love Him.
You only have to watch the nightly news to discover that it is not God who is doing the drive by shootings, or stepping over someone who was knifed to continue their shopping. You really love to try and blame God for man's evil don't you.

The issue was not blame. The issue was who created evil.
You indicated it was not God. I proved it was.

Regards
DL
markx15

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:25 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Your right you know. If you consider that God created everything, it consequentially means he created evil as well. Good thought.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 02:11 pm
@markx15,
markx15;25128 wrote:
Your right you know. If you consider that God created everything, it consequentially means he created evil as well. Good thought.

Many will not give God the power that is His. They see a looser when reading the Bible literally and need to believe in talking snakes to make their view mean anything. Even the death of Jesus is ignored and all sin is not forgiven by His death. Not much of a savior if you ask me.
I prefer my view where He actually is the Messiah and has saved us all for Heaven.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 09:27 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;25103 wrote:
The issue was not blame. The issue was who created evil.
You indicated it was not God. I proved it was.

Regards
DL

You did not prove anything, you just read a verse out of context. Yes God can create evil for evil men, just like God has prepared an evil place for the Devil and his angles.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 03:40 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;25197 wrote:
You did not prove anything, you just read a verse out of context. Yes God can create evil for evil men, just like God has prepared an evil place for the Devil and his angles.

Go away. You are not here to debate.

Regards
DL
0 Replies