OUR GOD was a BABY when He created Evil. OOPS!

chico

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 07:12 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am,

What heaven? There are 3 heavens mentioned in the Bible... In heaven where the Father dwells there is no evil... No evil will be allowed to stay in that heaven...
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:43 am
@chico,
chico;21708 wrote:
Greatest I am,

What heaven? There are 3 heavens mentioned in the Bible... In heaven where the Father dwells there is no evil... No evil will be allowed to stay in that heaven...

If you read literally then evil was born and nurtured in Heaven in the form of Satan.

If like myself you do not read the Bible literally then you will know that God would not soil Heaven and would nip it in the bud if it were to manifest. I do not think it can manifest without God's will.

If we are all within the greater body of God then we can know that there is no evil here other than what God dictates. Is something under God's control evil? I do not think it can be so we would need another word to apply to the issue.
Since God gave us the knowledge of good and evil then we can say that it is necessary for our evolution. The fact that he does not change the system shows this to be a true statement.

Regards
DL
chico

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 03:05 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;21725 wrote:
If you read literally then evil was born and nurtured in Heaven in the form of Satan.

If like myself you do not read the Bible literally then you will know that God would not soil Heaven and would nip it in the bud if it were to manifest. I do not think it can manifest without God's will.

If we are all within the greater body of God then we can know that there is no evil here other than what God dictates. Is something under God's control evil? I do not think it can be so we would need another word to apply to the issue.
Since God gave us the knowledge of good and evil then we can say that it is necessary for our evolution. The fact that he does not change the system shows this to be a true statement.

Regards
DL

When God created Adam and Eve, 'God saw everything that He had made and behold it was very good'... When God saw Adam and Eve it was very good... Do you think evil was around on that time when God saw it was very good?

On the first place, God did not give men the knowledge of good and evil when He created Adam... Adam and Eve only understand good things no evil that is why He saw His creation very good...

Where is evil on that time?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 04:00 am
@chico,
chico;21735 wrote:
When God created Adam and Eve, 'God saw everything that He had made and behold it was very good'... When God saw Adam and Eve it was very good... Do you think evil was around on that time when God saw it was very good?

On the first place, God did not give men the knowledge of good and evil when He created Adam... Adam and Eve only understand good things no evil that is why He saw His creation very good...

Where is evil on that time?

Reading literally it may have been good but evil was in heaven even before the earth was created. Satan was already born.
The Bible is not to be read literally.
If you read the Bible literally then the view is of a God that just cant get things right. Even after a reboot at the flood we still see no change after killing millions.

Is this the God you know?

Regards
DL
chico

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 04:38 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;21736 wrote:
Reading literally it may have been good but evil was in heaven even before the earth was created. Satan was already born.
The Bible is not to be read literally.
If you read the Bible literally then the view is of a God that just cant get things right. Even after a reboot at the flood we still see no change after killing millions.

Is this the God you know?

Regards
DL

Where in the Bible can you find that evil was in heaven even before the earth was created?

I am not saying that God just cant get things right... Because of lust and pride of men this world cant get right....
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 02:11 pm
@chico,
chico;21737 wrote:
Where in the Bible can you find that evil was in heaven even before the earth was created?

I am not saying that God just cant get things right... Because of lust and pride of men this world cant get right....

Just punch in Satan in any Bible, good reading.

Even the tree of good and evil was good before Eve took a bite.

Thank God she helped us escape the Garden of ignorance.

Regards
DL
chico

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:52 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;21879 wrote:
Just punch in Satan in any Bible, good reading.

Even the tree of good and evil was good before Eve took a bite.

Thank God she helped us escape the Garden of ignorance.

Regards
DL

Correction.... It is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil... It is also very good because God has knowledge of good and evil....

But I would rather be in that Garden than in this world who knows what is evil..... and forgot the good which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them....
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 07:43 am
@chico,
chico;21923 wrote:
Correction.... It is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil... It is also very good because God has knowledge of good and evil....

But I would rather be in that Garden than in this world who knows what is evil..... and forgot the good which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them....

God is not a looser. He creates Perfection only.
Try to see the Perfection all around us then you will know God.
Evil was in Heaven even before the earth was created.
God gave the tree to us for us to learn from.
Without the knowledge there, we cannot know God.
Thank God Eve took the right path.
For proof, tell me what Adam and Eve would do or talk about in the garden.
Whatever you name will have good and evil aspects to it and is disqualified.
I think you will see the undesirability of the garden of ignorance.

Regards
DL
chico

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 07:13 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;22027 wrote:
God is not a looser. He creates Perfection only.
Try to see the Perfection all around us then you will know God.
Evil was in Heaven even before the earth was created.
God gave the tree to us for us to learn from.
Without the knowledge there, we cannot know God.
Thank God Eve took the right path.
For proof, tell me what Adam and Eve would do or talk about in the garden.
Whatever you name will have good and evil aspects to it and is disqualified.
I think you will see the undesirability of the garden of ignorance.

Regards
DL

Correction... God did not give to men the tree of knowledge of good and evil. In fact in Gen 2.16-17 states 'YOU MAY FREELY EAT OF EVERY TREE OF THE GARDEN BUT OF THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL YOU SHALL NOT EAT...' It is wrong that w/out that tree we can not know God because God was in constant communication with men...
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 08:10 am
@chico,
chico;22218 wrote:
Correction... God did not give to men the tree of knowledge of good and evil. In fact in Gen 2.16-17 states 'YOU MAY FREELY EAT OF EVERY TREE OF THE GARDEN BUT OF THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL YOU SHALL NOT EAT...' It is wrong that w/out that tree we can not know God because God was in constant communication with men...

Is He now.

Then I would ask, if we are not supposed to have our fill of the tree then why is God allowing a failed experiment to continue?

Also, if we were in the garden today, can you think of any topic of discussion or any worthy activity for us to do there. All issues and activity include good and evil aspects. Without Eve joyfully leaping away from the garden of ignorance man would have no history.

Regards
DL
chico

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 10:21 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;22264 wrote:
Is He now.

Then I would ask, if we are not supposed to have our fill of the tree then why is God allowing a failed experiment to continue?

Also, if we were in the garden today, can you think of any topic of discussion or any worthy activity for us to do there. All issues and activity include good and evil aspects. Without Eve joyfully leaping away from the garden of ignorance man would have no history.

Regards
DL

So what is the importance of history anyway?

God is allowing this to continue because He has a plan... A plan He revealed in Revelation 22.1 onward. Remember the tree of life in Gen? A failed experiment as you said will be realized at the end of time....
Campbell34

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 12:17 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;20727 wrote:

God did not bring about the down fall of man, that came about by the will of man and his rebelion against god.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 07:47 am
@chico,
chico;22460 wrote:
So what is the importance of history anyway?

God is allowing this to continue because He has a plan... A plan He revealed in Revelation 22.1 onward. Remember the tree of life in Gen? A failed experiment as you said will be realized at the end of time....

History is what separates us from the rest of the animal world.
Without it we are no better than cows.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 07:49 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;22465 wrote:
God did not bring about the down fall of man, that came about by the will of man and his rebellion against god.

There was no rebellion.

We are doing exactly what God wants or He would intervene.

Regards
DL
missdixy

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 12:13 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;20813 wrote:
Christians and Lot's of other people

if there is a god you'd better hope he/she is perfect and timeless. I would hate for my judgment to be left to a being with the developmental capacity of a 9 year old

**** me

LOL. Agreed :thumbup:
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 05:15 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;22490 wrote:
There was no rebellion.

We are doing exactly what God wants or He would intervene.

Regards
DL

Well the Bible states that there was a rebellion, and God has stated that near the end of time the condition of man would get so bad that He would intervene. God said if it were not for His return no flesh would be saved.
The Bible states that Gods intervention would occure shortly after the world would see the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel, and in the time when the Jews were back in control of Jerusalem.
chico

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 09:42 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;22489 wrote:
History is what separates us from the rest of the animal world.
Without it we are no better than cows.

Regards
DL

Adam knows he is man made by God. Worship to God will be daily and constant in the Garden. History will be retold by Adam to his descendant because Adam will be staying and living forever.

Men does not mind history because man worship cows up to now....
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 07:26 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;22687 wrote:
Well the Bible states that there was a rebellion, and God has stated that near the end of time the condition of man would get so bad that He would intervene. God said if it were not for His return no flesh would be saved.
The Bible states that Gods intervention would occure shortly after the world would see the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel, and in the time when the Jews were back in control of Jerusalem.

If you read literally, the Bible also shows God as a looser who cannot get Heaven right without evil, who cannot get earth right without evil, who cannot adjust us properly in the flood etc.

Is this the looser you are expecting?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 07:31 am
@chico,
chico;22759 wrote:
Adam knows he is man made by God. Worship to God will be daily and constant in the Garden. History will be retold by Adam to his descendant because Adam will be staying and living forever.

Men does not mind history because man worship cows up to now....

" Worship to God will be daily and constant in the Garden"
Try that here and now, boring for both us and God.
God has better things to do than sit there being adored by inferior creatures of His own creation.
To picture Him like that is strange.

Regards
DL
markx15

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 02:59 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
If you read literally, the Bible also shows God as a looser who cannot get Heaven right without evil, who cannot get earth right without evil, who cannot adjust us properly in the flood etc.

No it shows that evil such as good depends on perspective, and that one is a natural result of the other. You must remember that we humans give credit to the supernatural to any event we can't/don't understand, the flood probably happened, but it doesn't seem like something God like, I can't really say. What I am trying to say, is that it could have been provoked by God, but there is no reason for him to do that, it could have happened naturally, who knows maybe that is how God acts, not through what we can't understand, but by what we already believe to have understood.