• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,000 • Replies: 45
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 10:46 am
@socalgolfguy,
That's gotta be the best pic i've seen in a while, LOL.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 10:51 am
@socalgolfguy,
By the looks of those two old dogs they probably couldn't muster up enough strength to rip the jersey.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 10:55 am
@socalgolfguy,
I'm sure they'd much rather have a lick and the real vick.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 03:53 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Now that he's pleaded guilty to all charges, I am wondering if all the polarization in Atlanta, and all over the USA for that matter, will quiet down..?

He deserves all the punishment that the judge will mete out, but, personally, I thought he took it like a man. Gotta give him that.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 06:15 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Well....at least Vick is now apologizing. He should dedicate himself to helping animals, if he's allowed to play football again. He should also undergo a lot of therapy, as part of his self-reform.
Mad as Hell in NC

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 04:54 pm
@Pinochet73,
I showed this to my dog and he said "Right On" !!!

Mad Very Happy
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 05:31 pm
@socalgolfguy,
I asked my dog how it was going - he just said "ruff". I gave him a milk bone and threw him in the back yard for being a smart ass.
Freeman15

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 11:00 pm
@socalgolfguy,
The other day a little lab pup, maybe four months old walked up onto my porch and started sniffing around. No tags, but a collar, aborable little guy who ran right up to me and wanted to play (and he did, for a LONG time, puppies will make sure you get a good night's rest). I found his family after a while, but the whole event really puts what Vick did in perspective. He and his idiot friends took animals pre-disposed to like humans, made them vicious, and then killed them through barbaric means. **** it, kill those pieces of ****.

Dogs rule, cats drool.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 12:52 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;33129 wrote:
Now that he's pleaded guilty to all charges, I am wondering if all the polarization in Atlanta, and all over the USA for that matter, will quiet down..?

He deserves all the punishment that the judge will mete out, but, personally, I thought he took it like a man. Gotta give him that.

Fat chance....if it weren't for the hypocrisy displayed by a large segment of the white population, then, perhaps "blacks" wouldn't be so offended by such a backlash....

While on the other hand, all kinds of excuses were being made about Chris Benoit...for the reason he killed his family and then committed suicide.
Ah, but he was one of your own, and therefore to be treated with "kid gloves"...notice, no black media or black pundits "pounced" on him and his story the way "white media" and "white pundits" "pounced on the Vick story...I'm just saying....there's a whole lot of hypocrisy and "double standards" abounding.
Sounds like you want your cake , and eat it too...while having it, and eating it. Bad Aaron...so unfair...so left field....such a ni....

FOXNews.com - Chris Benoit: Professional Wrestler, Murderer, Suicide - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
Chris Benoit had it all. As a professional wrestler, he had been world heavyweight champion and intercontinental champion, and he held several tag-team titles.

A handsome, muscular man with a six-figure income, he lived in a house in metro Atlanta with his beautiful wife and 7-year-old son.

Over the weekend, he also became a double murderer, having asphyxiated his wife and 7-year-old son. He also became a suicide, having hanged himself on his gym equipment.

Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel were found dead in their home in what police said Tuesday was a murder-suicide. The cause of the 40-year-old Benoit's deadly rampage remains a mystery, although investigators said they found doctor-prescribed steroids at the scene, leading to the theory that "Roid Rage" might have sent him over the edge.
mlurp

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 02:49 am
@aaronssongs,
I would say at this time he helps put a large dint in this awful sport. No he nor the law can stop it. The reason our prisons are so full. The only law American that works is the war on the middle and lower class, people in power define. Opps got off topic, sorry. But the law moves slowly as it is part of the machine. So get moving on the major dog suppliers/arrangers/arana suppliers and the other own/fight provider like Vick, that are involved. As we speak they are cleaning it all up and repainting.
Let the people receive justice and have the truth shine forth. Night all.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 05:52 pm
@socalgolfguy,
I can't understand how someone could watch dogs kill each other. Because he was in the public eye and rich he was forced to stand before the US and explain his barbarity. How many get charged and get probation? For once being rich and famous wasn't a license to get out of jail and avoid justice. My dog did a runner this morning at 4:30 am, he crawled under the fence. I spent two hours in my nighty looking for the gd ungrateful little flea bag. I was so mad I could of killed him, I though I saw his shadow and I reached out to grab him but it was the local racoon and his mate. We have a den of coyotes in the area and I had visions of him being eaten. He finally came home at seven am. Something scared him witless, he hasn't moved off his bed all day, good.

It says alot about someones character or lack there off if they think it's remotely okay to watch dogs fight to the death. The phrase scum comes to mind.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 05:54 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Brian, we have pretty well worn this thread out. Can we put it to bed, please?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 06:02 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Night night thread.
mlurp

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 09:27 pm
@Red cv,
Sleep tight....
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 10:36 pm
@Red cv,
Red;37363 wrote:
I can't understand how someone could watch dogs kill each other. Because he was in the public eye and rich he was forced to stand before the US and explain his barbarity. How many get charged and get probation? For once being rich and famous wasn't a license to get out of jail and avoid justice. My dog did a runner this morning at 4:30 am, he crawled under the fence. I spent two hours in my nighty looking for the gd ungrateful little flea bag. I was so mad I could of killed him, I though I saw his shadow and I reached out to grab him but it was the local racoon and his mate. We have a den of coyotes in the area and I had visions of him being eaten. He finally came home at seven am. Something scared him witless, he hasn't moved off his bed all day, good.

It says alot about someones character or lack there off if they think it's remotely okay to watch dogs fight to the death. The phrase scum comes to mind.

Oh, let's see, but you think it's ok for Americans to be killing innocent women and children over in Iraq and Afghanistan, but watching dogs fight is "scummy"????? do you not see the incongruity? I agree with you. Dogfighting is shameful...but killing human beings, and in an unjust war, is much much worse.
mlurp

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 03:14 am
@aaronssongs,
Hummmm I though we put this puppy to bed. ROTFL....

But if Red, wants to reply cool. But I think you want to debate. Nothing personal or intended.
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 11:19 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37403 wrote:
Oh, let's see, but you think it's ok for Americans to be killing innocent women and children over in Iraq and Afghanistan, but watching dogs fight is "scummy"????? do you not see the incongruity? I agree with you. Dogfighting is shameful...but killing human beings, and in an unjust war, is much much worse.

No, I disagree. Dogs are usually nice. People are usually pricks.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 11:27 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Aaronssongs says-
Quote:

Another example of why we don't have real discussions here. Why, in a discussion of the reprehensible actions of a Mega-star like Vick, do you have to equate it to Iraq??

And-
Quote:
if it weren't for the hypocrisy displayed by a large segment of the white population, then, perhaps "blacks" wouldn't be so offended by such a backlash....
why play the race card?
Drnaline

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 09:05 am
@socalgolfguy,
Race card, Aaron! No, not Aaron, LOL.
0 Replies