Are you a follower of Our Lady Fatima?

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:14 pm
Or do you at least know who Fatima is?

If so I bet it really tears your ass that Pope Benedict was elected. Seeing as how he is so old. Doesnt give the world much time does it.

For thos who do not know fatima and are missing the refrenced joke. In a nutshell Followers Of Fatima believed the the translation of some prophecies showed Pop John Paul (the pop who died most recently) was the second to last pope this earth would see. thus making Benedict (Ironically one of the traanslators for the fatima prophecies) the last pope. If they are right they coulda elected that argentinian (Or was it chile) who was only in his 30's for christ sake give us another 50 years at least.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 809 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:23 pm
@rugonnacry,
There's an Irish saint who gives us one more pope. He visited the Vatican and listed every pope by some traits they would have in Latin.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:25 pm
@rugonnacry,
Well thats good I will take an Irish prophets word over a Mexican one LOL
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:29 pm
@rugonnacry,
It's in Portugal. Pretty sure they're too obscure for the Irish to be better than them.

Of course, the next pope is supposed to be evil by many accounts. By many accounts he will probably be a liberal and Benedict is the shift to that change. I'm starting to see the sense in this theory, LOL.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:32 pm
@rugonnacry,
Portugal Mexico whatever they all llook alike
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:33 pm
@rugonnacry,
Well weren't you the one who said most Europeans were blond haired blue eyed and non Mexicans were not Hispanic?
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:49 pm
@rugonnacry,
Yes and it was said in a serious context. on this thread the THEY LOOK ALIKE was NOT a serious context... Your smart enough to discern the two. And if not it has been discerned for you.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:57 pm
@rugonnacry,
Okay, okay, I didn't mean to offend you. Just saying, I would agree, and if so it means Portugese don't have blonde hair and blue eyes usually. After all, they are ancestors of many in Latin America.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 03:02 pm
@rugonnacry,
I wasnt offended, I am just taking a piss Smile

and strike your statement and reverse it, Portugese are ancestors to many Latin americans. latin americans are dark headed because the Aztec , mayan so on nationals genes dominated.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 07:21 pm
@rugonnacry,
Yeah, they mixed in with the natives. I never said only ancestors.

But alot of Portugese, most Spanish, etc. have Mediterranean looks anyway, dark complexions, dark hair.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 07:39 pm
@rugonnacry,
Border towns, and towns easil excessible by water have thos traits, they were easily conquered and thus the gene pool diluted with foreign blood.

The middle towns still dominate in the blonde and blue of european ancestry.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 02:21 pm
@rugonnacry,
Mediterranean climate has nothing to do with it? How about southern Italians, many Greeks, etc?
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 12:34 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17067 wrote:
Or do you at least know who Fatima is?

If so I bet it really tears your ass that Pope Benedict was elected. Seeing as how he is so old. Doesnt give the world much time does it.

For thos who do not know fatima and are missing the refrenced joke. In a nutshell Followers Of Fatima believed the the translation of some prophecies showed Pop John Paul (the pop who died most recently) was the second to last pope this earth would see. thus making Benedict (Ironically one of the traanslators for the fatima prophecies) the last pope. If they are right they coulda elected that argentinian (Or was it chile) who was only in his 30's for christ sake give us another 50 years at least.

Is there a copy of the prophesy somewhere or was that the one that was hidden?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 08:12 pm
@rugonnacry,
Greatest I Am. The thirsd prophecy was translated by Pope John Paul the 2nds right hand man (The current Pope) Pope Benedict the ?teenth.

I have seen sites that claim to have the third translation, but as of Now the chusrch still has it hidden.

Was supposed to be released for the milenium and then again in 03, bith times John Paul thought it was to much for the people.
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 12:37 pm
@rugonnacry,
They should consider then that God, in His wisdom, is not so much saying that having a "Pope", whatever that word means", at one time wasn't necessary, but saying that the other Christian denominations are entitled to their Popes as well. Doing this is only recognition that the demographics of require more local representation because of more local autonomy.

Good news for Christians on the whole. The individuals of the Church now will have a louder voice and power.

Remember that God was to shorten the day's. Was this considered?

Regards
DL
0 Replies