I guess I should introduce myself too.

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 03:59 pm
@rugonnacry,
Poor Scoob. He's a wild man, and he's family here. Good on ya, Scoob. Good on ya, Laddie.
missdixy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 09:14 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;25485 wrote:
She's a financial analyst at Cal...happily married to a computer gamer...
sorry, Ryan - but you'da been my second choice.

who'd be your first? Very Happy
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:03 am
@rugonnacry,
We all have fallen for Scooby's gambit. My assessment of him is as follows - presented for my amusement and your enjoyment. He is a rather mysterious guy so it is fun for me to conjure up notions of those we know online but will likely never meet personally. For all we know, he may not even be a man, or live in Scotland or hate GW. He could actually be MissDixy under another name...

...strictly my opinions and may be completely off base, but I do not think so...

He tells us virtually nothing about himself but cleverly probes personal information out of us - i.e. the gun question. His answers are always terse and badly punctuated, yet, his thoughts are complete and direct. His writing style says that the message is what's important, not the style. I see him living alone without wife or kids (not that there is anything wrong with that) in a smallish flat with dirty dishes in the sink and an unmade bed. He probably lives within 5 miles of where he was born and still visit his parents frequently - a good thing - it keeps him grounded. He has a regular job and enjoys a routine lifestyle. He is a voracious reader of international politics and not easily swayed in his opinions by his peers, with whom, he spends his evenings in the pub discussing politics and beating up George Bush. Still, he is an adept debater and presents cogent arguments, however misplaced, in my view.

Any other opinions on our friend and adversary, Scooby Doo?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:44 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25560 wrote:
I wonder if Scooby will turn me in to the FBI. Maybe I need to double the guard-mount around my bunker complex.

they would hire you ! and kill me lol im a pinko commie liberal bad guy lol
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:45 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25588 wrote:
Poor Scoob. He's a wild man, and he's family here. Good on ya, Scoob. Good on ya, Laddie.

thanks pino :thumbup:
0 Replies

missdixy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:47 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;25686 wrote:
We all have fallen for Scooby's gambit.... He could actually be MissDixy under another name...

Lol. Oh no you didn't!
:no:
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:49 am
@missdixy,
missdixy;25696 wrote:
Lol. Oh no you didn't!

Just kidding, Dix...
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:57 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;25686 wrote:
We all have fallen for Scooby's gambit. My assessment of him is as follows - presented for my amusement and your enjoyment. He is a rather mysterious guy so it is fun for me to conjure up notions of those we know online but will likely never meet personally. For all we know, he may not even be a man, or live in Scotland or hate GW. He could actually be MissDixy under another name...

...strictly my opinions and may be completely off base, but I do not think so...

He tells us virtually nothing about himself but cleverly probes personal information out of us - i.e. the gun question. His answers are always terse and badly punctuated, yet, his thoughts are complete and direct. His writing style says that the message is what's important, not the style. I see him living alone without wife or kids (not that there is anything wrong with that) in a smallish flat with dirty dishes in the sink and an unmade bed. He probably lives within 5 miles of where he was born and still visit his parents frequently - a good thing - it keeps him grounded. He has a regular job and enjoys a routine lifestyle. He is a voracious reader of international politics and not easily swayed in his opinions by his peers, with whom, he spends his evenings in the pub discussing politics and beating up George Bush. Still, he is an adept debater and presents cogent arguments, however misplaced, in my view.

Any other opinions on our friend and adversary, Scooby Doo?

you got me :thumbup: are you an FBI profiler pino :cool:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:00 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25703 wrote:
you got me :thumbup: are you an FBI profiler pino :cool:

meant to say ian lol not pino lol cant do two things at once :dunno:
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25704 wrote:
meant to say ian lol not pino lol cant do two things at once :dunno:

...and a good sport, too.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 06:21 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;25485 wrote:
She's a financial analyst at Cal...happily married to a computer gamer...
sorry, Ryan - but you'da been my second choice.

Married Chicks don't have pictures?
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 07:57 pm
@rugonnacry,
I like your profile of Scoob, SoCal. One thing is certain -- he has a good nature.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:07 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;25969 wrote:
Married Chicks don't have pictures?

You toad.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:32 pm
@rugonnacry,
Mother fukkin ribbit yo
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:36 pm
@missdixy,
missdixy;25696 wrote:
Lol. Oh no you didn't!
LOL, love the new Avatar Dix!!!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25986 wrote:
I like your profile of Scoob, SoCal. One thing is certain -- he has a good nature.
I'll agree with ya. He may get emo every now and then but doesn't take it to much to heart.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:49 pm
@rugonnacry,
WTF is going on? Why are we still in Ryan's thread?
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:50 pm
@rugonnacry,
NO **** right? LMAO
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:10 pm
@missdixy,
missdixy;25663 wrote:
who'd be your first? Very Happy

I'd kinda like to see you and Ryan get together....however unlikely that may be...he seems like a cool guy with attitude.
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:13 pm
@rugonnacry,
Please don't tell me you're playing CV matchmaker, socal. I don't want to have to be attending any Texan weddings now...