My theory on our origins.

Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 03:30 pm
@I Understand,
The Bible uses metaphors, true. Evolution as science shows it is true. The world is millions of years old.
The birth of our consciously seeking God may be 6,000 yrs. old.
There is no clash between the Bible and science.

Regards
DL
I Understand

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 03:58 pm
@I Understand,
Seeing that carbon dating is terribly inaccurate. Who knows how old things actually are? I did an experiment in school with carbon dating and I carbon dated dead seal. It may have been dead for a few days but it dated to be 1200 years old.
Silverchild79

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:19 pm
@I Understand,
I Understand;19956 wrote:
Seeing that carbon dating is terribly inaccurate. Who knows how old things actually are? I did an experiment in school with carbon dating and I carbon dated dead seal. It may have been dead for a few days but it dated to be 1200 years old.

Carbon Dating isn't used widely anymore

Radiocarbon dating is very accurate so long as you stay within the realm of what it can date (only works on certain kinds of matter). The fact that the accuracy of radiocarbon dating is highly debated is just that. It's highly debated by people with no knowledge of it who think science is some kind of conspiracy.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 09:16 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;19906 wrote:
Mr. Speth is on the short list of the most intelligent men ever

I completely agree.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 09:18 pm
@I Understand,
I have a rock that has been carbon dated at 250 million years, that would have to be a SERIOUS foul up if the dating was of by 249,994,000
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 03:03 pm
@I Understand,
I Understand;19604 wrote:
Creating something is that is capable of loving is the ultimate act of love. I want to have an open-minded conversation about this. I have been studying religious texts for years and I transformed from an atheist to believing in a higher entity as I dug deeper an deeper.
Lets take a look at the possibilities of our origins. There is evolution, or there is the act of a supernatural God. Right? No there is actually a third possibility that we have just begun to understand with technological advances. This is of course Genetic Engineering..This is a realistic scientific possibility. We will one day create complex beings that will advance and then in turn create life of its own. The balance of nature is so delicate it has to be engineered. The many different species play a supporting role and serve a function in balance. This has to be engineered just perfect. Each organism has to counteract another to keep homeostasis. I believe we are a product of intelligent design through genetic engineering from a more technologically advanced race. The Holy Bible is the metaphoric story of creation... I want some replies then I will make my case with an assortment of passages.

If you believe in God then your theory is right on the mark as to another intelligence out there who has planted us here.
We cannot know if God is alone or if he represents a group.

Created we them like us male and female.

Starting here is OK for me so far.
Where from here though, the fall.

There was no fall. Eve saved us from the garden of ignorance. Thank God
Does your aliens though have a God or are they something else?

Regards
DL
I Understand

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 08:32 pm
@I Understand,
Ok I have happened to dig up some religious texts that alludes us the god we talk about in the bible was a physical person and we were created under genetic engineering. The texts do differ a little bit from your common King James Versions and such because I copied them from my Aramiec Professor in college. But they are the closest things to the true written words. Read with an open mind because these metaphors do all fit together perfectly and it took me some time to write.

Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness,let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air,and over the cattle,over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on Earth." Genesis 1:26
This is plain and simple.. Our image, Our likeness. Is this not telling you that we must look similar?
Here is a few passages to me that allude us to being created scientifically. Interpret how you want but listen with an open mind.
"Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat,but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."Genesis 2:16-17
This alludes that humans beings can learn all we want,but we shall not learn of science. The evil in this passage means our want for scientific advance. At first, the creators wanted us to stay ignorant and not rise up above them. I have some other passage to back that up.
"The serpent...said unto the woman of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden..ye shall not surely die,for Elohim doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened,and ye shall be like Elohim"
Genesis 3:1-5

This backs up my first statement about how the evil being described is science. It says it plain and simple "if you eat from the tree" meaning you learn scientific knowledge, "then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be like Elohim." This shows if they are given scientific knowledge they will know that they are equal to Elohim. Another plain and simple statement.
If god is a supernatural being than how can we be as gods? The following is a statement after Lucifer tells Adam and Eve about what they truly are scientific creations..
"behold,the man is become as one of us,to know good and evil: and now,lest he put forth his hand,and take also of the tree of life,and eat,and live forever".Genesis 3:22 The tree of life is alluded to the secret of eternal life. Once man knew scientific knowledge due to Lucifer this was said: "so he drove out the man:and he placed at the east of the Garden of Eden, Cheribums, and a flaming sword which turned every way,to keep the way of the tree of life". Genesis 3:24
The Garden of Eden in reality was a lab that guarded the "tree of life" or the secret of eternal life". This place held all the scientific secrets of genetic engineering and cloning.
Here is physical reference to Yahweh. "my spirit shall not always strive with man,for that he is also flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years" Genesis 6:3 This shows that he is able to live longer than man even though he is FLESH.
"and Elohim saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually"Remember that I said that the "evil" referred to in the bible is the scientific advancement of humans. Scientific knowledge spread in a few areas (Sadam and Gamorrah) and it was natural for us to want to scientifically advance. This is when the biblical flood takes place and I have a feeling Noahs Ark was indeed a spaceship! Notice how this all ties in together.
"The ark...was lift up above the earth".Genesis 7:17 Notice it says lifted ABOVE the earth and not floating on water.Think about this for a minute. If the arc was a boat, wouldn't of all the people who had boats survived the gradual rising of the water? Science answers how it is possible to fit all of the earths animals into one area. DNA samples.
"And Noah builded an alter unto Yahweh: and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. Genesis 8:20
Our creators were glad to see us wish them well. So they promised that they would never destroy the creation again. They understood it was only normal to scientifically progress as the next verse confirms.."..for the imagination of mans' heart is evil" Genesis 8:21
Here are some examples of how they used primitive wording to try to describe what they were seeing.
"And behold a ladder set up on the Earth,and the top of in reached to heaven:and behold the angels of Elohim ascending and descending on it".Genesis 28:12 The next is in Exodus when they met with Moses.
"and the angel of Yahweh appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and behold, the bush burned with fire,and the bush was not consumed." Exodus 3:2 A UFO landed in front of them. This is the equivilent of what a Brazilian tribemen would say if we landed in front of him in a flying vessel illuminating the trees without burning them. Because to them fire is the only source of light. They could not understand artifical light and they described it as best as they could."the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed".
Here is an excellent passage describing Yahweh as a physical being.
"And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended,and stood at the door of the tabernacle and Yahweh talked with Moses...and Yahweh spake unto Moses face to face,as a man speaketh unto his friend" Exodus 33: 8-11 Here is a reference to back up my statement that the Ark was a Spaceship. This almost sounds like an electricution or something written if primitive wording. "Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark of Elohim, and took hold of it: for the oxen shook it. And the anger of Yahweh was kindled against Uzzah, and Elohim smote him there for his error: and there he died by the ark of Elohim. Samuel 6:6-7
"there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire,and parted them both asunder:and Elijah went up into a whirlwind into heaven"2 Kings 2:11 If that doesn't sound like an abduction I don't know what does.
Ezekiels wheels is an encounter which to me looks like a Ufo encounter in primitive wording. I will just quote the important things since its pretty long." I looked, and behold,a stormy wind came from the north, a great cloud, with flashing lightning, and a brightness round about it, and out of the midst of it as it were glowing metal, out of the midst of the fire. Out of the midst of it came the likeness of four living creatures. This was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man...."
"As for the likeness of their faces, the had the face of a man..." "the appearance of the wheels and thier work was like a bareket: and they four had one likeness; and there appearance and there work as it were a wheel within a wheel. When they went,they went in their four directions:they didn't turn when they went. As,for their rims ,they were high and dreadful:and they four had their rims full of eyes round about. When the living creatures went ,the wheels went beside them:and when the living creatures were lifted above the eretz, the wheels were lifted up..." "for the spirit of the living creature were in the wheels".

Here is a description of the "wings" or most likely some type of jetpack. Notice the noise it makes. "Under the expanse were their wings straight,the one toward the other:everyone had two which covered this side and everyone had two which covered on that side,their bodies.When they went I heard the noise of there wings like the noise of great waters,like the voice of Shaddai, a noise of tumult like the noise of a host:when they stood they let down their wings." All from Ezekial 1: 4-26[/B]

"then the spirit took me up, and I heard the voice of a great rushing" Ezekiel 3:12 The spirit refers to the Elohims fleet of ship or ships as referred to the beginning of the bible "and the spirit of Elohim moved upon the face of the waters" Genesis:2....
"and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven. and brought me in the visions of Elohim to Jerusalem."Ezekiel 8:3
"And the glory of Yahweh went up from the midst of the city, and stood upon the mountain which is on the east side of the city. Afterwards the spirit took me up, and brought me in a vision by the spirit of Elohim into Chaldea." Ezekiel 11:23-24 Notice EVERYTIME the spirit is mentioned it is in the form of travel in the sky.
Here is a reference to physical characteristics of the cherubims "and there appeared in the cheribums the form of a mans hand under their wings".Ezekiel 10:19

"Daniel,shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end:many shall run to and fro,and knowledge shall be increased."Daniel 12:4. These words will only be understood when humanity has reached a sufficient level of scientific understanding. "and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying. Read this, I pray thee:and he saith, I am not learned." Isaiah 29:12 This shows for a long time humanity has held the truth in its hands but could not understand until we were sufficiently evolved scientifically to understand it.

"Which indeed is the least of all seeds but when it is grown, it is the greastest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof."Matthew 13:32
Wow can that metaphor be any clearer? This is alluding to humanities spiritual growth. and when we blossom our creators will implement themselves into our society.
mousy

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 10:00 pm
@I Understand,
Look no further than Earth to find life forms more intelligent than humans, the Tsunami proved that Nature has a preference, likwise viruses outwit the human mind all the time.

If humans do have a creator... their not capable of making contact with it
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 03:39 am
@I Understand,
Where is the lab.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 08:15 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;20332 wrote:
If you believe in God then your theory is right on the mark as to another intelligence out there who has planted us here.

He represents a group; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Volunteer

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 08:17 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;20332 wrote:

Created we them like us male and female.

He created man in His image. Woman came from man's rib.
Volunteer

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 08:18 am
@mousy,
mousy;20387 wrote:
If humans do have a creator... their not capable of making contact with it

We make contact every day through prayer and living our lives according to His Word.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 08:47 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;20426 wrote:
He created man in His image. Woman came from man's rib.

There are no DNA markers in a mans rib to explain a vagina.

Oh wait, I was scratching my boob and found one. OK that means you're right.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 08:52 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;20427 wrote:
We make contact every day through prayer and living our lives according to His Word.

What a bull **** reply.

Communication is a two way street.

The only way that I know of to communicate with God is through telepathy. "in the spirit"
Much of the Bible is writen from information gleaned in this way.
Telepathy is very rare though.
I have been lucky enough to have use this means of communication twice.
The first time my wife will testify to. The second time I touched the Godhead. This unfortunately is not provable unless a lie detector were available and even then most would not believe it.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 10:36 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;20425 wrote:
He represents a group; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

If you take in account that there is no mention of the trinity is the original texts.

Elohim means in Hebrew "those who came from the sky"......Yahweh was described as the leader of Elohim. This to me makes me think they are a group. The word God or Lord was never even in the texts.
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 05:53 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Two is a discussion, three is a fight.

Regards
DL
0 Replies