Fossil Discovery put's another nail in Evolutions timeline

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 12:58 pm
A new fossil discovery made in 2000 by Alvis Delk, now puts both Dinosaurs and Man together. This belief that was dismissed by believers in evolution from the beginning, now appears to be on much more solid ground because of this discovery. It also confirms what creation scientist have been telling us about man and dinosaurs coexistence together. A CT scan reveals that both the dinosaur track and man track was made by compression when the stone was soft, and this rules out any attempt to suggest the tracks were carved out, or faked. Consider the link below.

http://ianjuby.org/delk/Alvis_Delk_Print_overview_800px_dsc9293.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,611 • Replies: 34
No top replies

Bretthoffy

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 08:32 pm
@Campbell34,
The fossils of this world are those that still cling to the superstitious nonsense of Gods & Demons e.t.c.. The proposition that man walked with dinosaurs is ludicrous beyond the extreme and it really astounds me that any God believer can espouse such nonsense.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 10:51 pm
@Bretthoffy,
Brett hoffy is correct. Creationism is a delusional belief.

That "fossil" is nothing more than a ludicrous fake. Despite the unrealistic appearance of the prints, the middle toe of the 'dino' goes over the human foot, where the bottom dino toe goes underneath!

Were they standing next to each other...both standing on each other's toe?

It's funny how creationists will always turn to science when they think t supports thier ridiculous claims, yet will reject science when it clashes with creationism.
David cv

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 11:15 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
It's called finding some clay, making footprints, letting it dry and then, while claiming carbon dating is BS, making the claim that it's an ancient fossil while not varying it's age.

What Seer said only adds to the truth of what I say. How can the footprints overlap?

Still you're technically correct. Birds are the most resent evolution of dinosaurs, so humans and dinosaurs do coexist. Wink
Campbell34

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 01:03 pm
@Bretthoffy,
Brett.hoffy;68091 wrote:
The fossils of this world are those that still cling to the superstitious nonsense of Gods & Demons e.t.c.. The proposition that man walked with dinosaurs is ludicrous beyond the extreme and it really astounds me that any God believer can espouse such nonsense.

Of course, when someone has told you all your life dinosaurs died out millions of years ago, and no other evidiecne (was allowed) to be presented that would counter that belief, naturally, one would tend to believe what they were told. Yet, when we see historical discovery, and are presented with facts that clearly show us that ancient man did see dinosaurs. Well, then only one who embraces nonsense would dismiss those facts. Consider the link below. No doubt when some of us were being taught the theory of Evolution in the public schools, such facts were never presented to us. And I might add here, there are a number of such examples like this that can be presented here.

omniology.com
David cv

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 01:47 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;68106 wrote:
Of course, when someone has told you all your life dinosaurs died out millions of years ago, and no other evidiecne (was allowed) to be presented that would counter that belief, naturally, one would tend to believe what they were told. Yet, when we see historical discovery, and are presented with facts that clearly show us that ancient man did see dinosaurs. Well, then only one who embraces nonsense would dismiss those facts. Consider the link below. No doubt when some of us were being taught the theory of Evolution in the public schools, such facts were never presented to us. And I might add here, there are a number of such examples like this that can be presented here.

omniology.com

Why do you creationist never get it that all the evidence is against you? We can see evolution happen. Indeed we can even force (and control) it in the form of breeding and GEing. Why is the fact that life (and every other system) evolves or dies when it's environment changes so hard for you to accept?
Campbell34

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 01:51 pm
@David cv,
David;68096 wrote:
It's called finding some clay, making footprints, letting it dry and then, while claiming carbon dating is BS, making the claim that it's an ancient fossil while not varying it's age.

What Seer said only adds to the truth of what I say. How can the footprints overlap?

Still you're technically correct. Birds are the most resent evolution of dinosaurs, so humans and dinosaurs do coexist. Wink

How can the footprints overlap? Are you being serious here?

Have you never been to a beach? This happens all the time. Someone will walk in wet sand, and another person will walk over their footprint later on, and then you will see two prints just as you see the human and dino print together here. I can't believe your even asking that question. What Seer said, only reveals his obvious lack of understanding of something that requires only the most basic understanding. And to believe that someone made the print from clay, would also mean that Alvis Delk and frineds are all bold face liars. And it would also show us they discovered a new way to make limestone from clay. It appears to me, this is pretty much how believers in evolution deal with evidence that does not agree with their theories. Forget the use of real science, especially when it is so much easier to use character assassination.
Campbell34

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 02:09 pm
@David cv,
David;68107 wrote:
Why do you creationist never get it that all the evidence is against you? We can see evolution happen. Indeed we can even force (and control) it in the form of breeding and GEing. Why is the fact that life (and every other system) evolves or dies when it's environment changes so hard for you to accept?

I believe our bodies do have systems that ajust for various reasons, I just do not believe we were once something other than what we are today. And I also do not believe that dinosaurs died out millions of year ago. I say that, because the evidence suggest otherwise. Believers in evolution are so lost in their theories, they nolonger can relate to reality. And as soon as such evidence is presented to them, they begin to call those who present such evidence liars, and frauds. And they do this without any scientific review. The El Toro figurnies which were discovered around 1947, many of the figurines were of dinosurs. Time testing was done on them, and show them to be thousands of years old. Yet believers in Evolution rejected them as frauds. Not because of science, but because of their personal opinions, and nothing more. Where is the science in this.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 09:50 pm
@Campbell34,
This is the last post I will make to you unless you show that you have regained your sanity.

Yes.

Have you never been to a beach? This happens all the time. Someone will walk in wet sand, and another person will walk over their footprint later on, and then you will see two prints just as you see the human and dino print together here. I can't believe your even asking that question.
The idea was part of the foot overlaps, and the other part appear to underlap. Sand can fall in, and is more liekly to loose shape than soft rock. That thing is ridiculous, it does not look right. The dino foot is barely deeper than the human foot, it is a funny shape...the toes are too short for the dino's foot...etc. It looks really fake. I am not a geologist. I am not a scientist. I just do not need to be any of these things to know that the picture is fake.

What Seer said, only reveals his obvious lack of understanding of something that requires only the most basic understanding.
It is your understanding that is faulty.

And to believe that someone made the print from clay, would also mean that Alvis Delk and frineds are all bold face liars.
Thats right. All religious people are bold face liars, they live a lie. Anyone peddling fake fossils for money would also have no qualms lying.

And it would also show us they discovered a new way to make limestone from clay. It appears to me, this is pretty much how believers in evolution deal with evidence that does not agree with their theories. Forget the use of real science, especially when it is so much easier to use character assassination.
Nobody used haractor assassination. That rock is obviously fake, just like all the so-called fossils in that ridiculous "museum".
0 Replies

David cv

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 10:45 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;68108 wrote:

Have you never been to a beach? This happens all the time. Someone will walk in wet sand, and another person will walk over their footprint later on, and then you will see two prints just as you see the human and dino print together here. I can't believe your even asking that question. What Seer said, only reveals his obvious lack of understanding of something that requires only the most basic understanding. And to believe that someone made the print from clay, would also mean that Alvis Delk and frineds are all bold face liars. And it would also show us they discovered a new way to make limestone from clay. It appears to me, this is pretty much how believers in evolution deal with evidence that does not agree with their theories. Forget the use of real science, especially when it is so much easier to use character assassination.

You'd be right except not only does the 'dinosaur' print overlap the 'human' print, but the 'human print overlaps the 'dinosaur' print as well! So as Seer said, were they standing on each others tows or something? :thumbdown:
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 09:56 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;68106 wrote:

omniology.com

Jesus obviously doesn't save nutters from nuttiness. What on earth has all this absurd denial of scientific discovery to do with religion, which is the only reason anyone should go on and on with these foolish arguments? Just because cynical power-seekers in the States want to break with all Christian history by pretending the words of the Bible are some sort of scientific report is no reason for sensible persons to lose any sleep at all: it is wicked, cynical nonsense, and all honest people know it!
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 03:29 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;68082 wrote:
A new fossil discovery made in 2000 by Alvis Delk, now puts both Dinosaurs and Man together. This belief that was dismissed by believers in evolution from the beginning, now appears to be on much more solid ground because of this discovery. It also confirms what creation scientist have been telling us about man and dinosaurs coexistence together. A CT scan reveals that both the dinosaur track and man track was made by compression when the stone was soft, and this rules out any attempt to suggest the tracks were carved out, or faked. Consider the link below.

http://ianjuby.org/delk/Alvis_Delk_Print_overview_800px_dsc9293.jpg

There are a number of things I find suspicious about this:

1. The human Big-Toe is far too deep and juts off at a very strange angle.
2. The print was found in location where known hoaxes have been produced in the past
3. The print wasn't revealed until 8 YEARS after it's discovery
4. Alvis at the time was selling his personal possessions at the time to pay for medical bills.
5. It was found in proximity to a creation museum
6. The print was not released to the general scientific community
7. If the dinosaur making the print was several thousand pounds heavier than the human shouldn't the dino print be many times deeper?
8. The "staircase" between two of the dino toes clearly shows several different layers, if the print was created in a single action we would not see this.
9. the human toes are abnormally long.

10. the dinosaur track does not look the dinosaur it is said to be from...

this is the delk print:
http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/local/images_sizedimage_210093435/xl

and this is a real print from the same dinosaur:
http://paleo.cc/casts/pxy1.jpg

some of the differences you will notice

> The middle toe on the real track is MUCH longer than the other toes
> The real track shows distinct claw marks
> The Delk print is unusually wide
> The real print shows outside toes curving outward

ALSO

there is a series of odd indentations running down the length of the middle dino toe, you cannot see this in the picture provided above, but in this picture you can see it clearly: http://linesden.com/cem/delk/Alvis_Delk_Print_overview_full_dsc9293.jpg
Campbell34

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 06:55 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68164 wrote:
There are a number of things I find suspicious about this:

1. The human Big-Toe is far too deep and juts off at a very strange angle.
2. The print was found in location where known hoaxes have been produced in the past
3. The print wasn't revealed until 8 YEARS after it's discovery
4. Alvis at the time was selling his personal possessions at the time to pay for medical bills.
5. It was found in proximity to a creation museum
6. The print was not released to the general scientific community
7. If the dinosaur making the print was several thousand pounds heavier than the human shouldn't the dino print be many times deeper?
8. The "staircase" between two of the dino toes clearly shows several different layers, if the print was created in a single action we would not see this.
9. the human toes are abnormally long.

10. the dinosaur track does not look the dinosaur it is said to be from...

this is the delk print:
http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/local/images_sizedimage_210093435/xl

and this is a real print from the same dinosaur:
http://paleo.cc/casts/pxy1.jpg

some of the differences you will notice

> The middle toe on the real track is MUCH longer than the other toes
> The real track shows distinct claw marks
> The Delk print is unusually wide
> The real print shows outside toes curving outward

ALSO

there is a series of odd indentations running down the length of the middle dino toe, you cannot see this in the picture provided above, but in this picture you can see it clearly: http://linesden.com/cem/delk/Alvis_Delk_Print_overview_full_dsc9293.jpg

I see no problem with the Delk track. And when you look at any track that is made in the sand, they often take on strange shapes because of the way the track was laid down. If the track was a perfect print, now doubt you would say that was evidence that the print was faked. Of course we have much more evidence for mans existance with dinosaurs, and just like the Delk track, that evidence is ignored or dismissed. And they do this without any scientific review.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 09:58 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;69556 wrote:
I see no problem with the Delk track. And when you look at any track that is made in the sand, they often take on strange shapes because of the way the track was laid down. If the track was a perfect print, now doubt you would say that was evidence that the print was faked. Of course we have much more evidence for mans existance with dinosaurs, and just like the Delk track, that evidence is ignored or dismissed. And they do this without any scientific review.

There's nothing wrong with it? Look at the human big toe, there is clearly something wrong, it's way too deep.

The series of indentations down the middle toe makes it look like it was forged and the fact that it hasn't been submitted to the scientific community is suspicious.

Unless it can be verified as authentic I'm going to say it's faked
Campbell34

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 12:03 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69558 wrote:
There's nothing wrong with it? Look at the human big toe, there is clearly something wrong, it's way too deep.

The series of indentations down the middle toe makes it look like it was forged and the fact that it hasn't been submitted to the scientific community is suspicious.

Unless it can be verified as authentic I'm going to say it's faked

The person who controls the fossil has offered it to anyone in the scientific community. He only asks that they do not destroy it. Yet just like the El Toro figurines that number in the thousands, and depict dinosaurs. No one from the scientific community has come forward to test them. And the El Toro figurines have been sitting in Mexico for over 60 years. So we better not hold our breath on the Delk Track. If the track was a fake, I'm sure the deep toe never would of been made that way. Also, it's obvious the track had not been carved. So how do you suppose it was made?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2010 03:39 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2010 11:35 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69620 wrote:

So outside of he said, she said, and character assassination, can you show us any scientific review that would allow us to dismiss the Delk Track? You would think by this time hundreds of scientist would be pounding on Baugh's door trying to get a closer look at that track. Yet, I suppose when you can dismiss something from your armchair, who needs a scientifice review? The fact is, human foot prints are found in rock in numerous places around the globe, yet like the Delk Track, they are just dismissed. How do you think this human foot print got into this 50 million year old rock in the link below?

THE RAIN / A FOOTPRINT IN STONE 50 MILLION YEARS OLD
bisurge

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 06:48 pm
@Campbell34,
I have some problems with the human footprint. The sides of the feet are completely straight... unlike most people, who have an inward curve on the left side of the feet (at the angle of the fossil's footprint). The dinosaur footprint also intrigues me. It belongs to a flat-footed, three toed dinosaur. However, it is not much bigger than the human footprint. I've researched dinosaurs but I'm not expert; however, I'd say according to the shape the footprint is a cliche Tyrannosaurus "wide/flat" footprint. In reality, if you look at the foot bone of the dinosaur, the rear of the foot is always lifted up. The size indicates it belongs to a raptor; however, raptors have two small toes and one large one, and its toes are much longer than the foot itself. As for the rest of the dinosaurs, I have never seen one dinosaur footprint that has actually followed the cliche "flatfoot" dinosaur of this picture. In most, either a large dinosaur's toes have dug into the sand, or it has much longer toes.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 10:30 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;69626 wrote:
So outside of he said, she said, and character assassination, can you show us any scientific review that would allow us to dismiss the Delk Track? You would think by this time hundreds of scientist would be pounding on Baugh's door trying to get a closer look at that track. Yet, I suppose when you can dismiss something from your armchair, who needs a scientifice review? The fact is, human foot prints are found in rock in numerous places around the globe, yet like the Delk Track, they are just dismissed. How do you think this human foot print got into this 50 million year old rock in the link below?

THE RAIN / A FOOTPRINT IN STONE 50 MILLION YEARS OLD

Well when somebody has a history of deception and won't allow the experts to see his artifact, do you honestly expect me to take him seriously, major anatomical discrepancies aside?
0 Replies

bisurge

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 02:46 am
@Campbell34,
You know, if Michelangelo could chisel a perfect statue of David into marble, then I think sometime could easily chisel a footprint into a piece of rock.
Just my thoughts.
0 Replies