A good debate for Christians

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 11:48 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66441 wrote:
Once again, God explains that in the bible. He was grieved that he had made man. And since he created us, He can destroy us any time he wants to and kicking and screaming about that is cutting off your nose to spite your face since it doesn't change God one bit. Sorry. Wink

So you follow out of fear.

Stockholm syndrome.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 11:50 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66441 wrote:
Once again, God explains that in the bible. He was grieved that he had made man. And since he created us, He can destroy us any time he wants to and kicking and screaming about that is cutting off your nose to spite your face since it doesn't change God one bit. Sorry. Wink

Your quote is from the flood, not Sodom.

Your replies show that you do not have a leg to stand on.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 11:52 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;66465 wrote:

Stockholm syndrome.

Regards
DL

"Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." Fear of the Lord leads one to seek God. And once he finds God, God casts out our fear and replaces it with love. So Christianity takes about as much work as thanking someone for rescuing us from a burning fire. Smile But unfortunately, many people don't want to be rescued from a burning fire since they close their eyes to its existence, then they complain about being burned. :eek: But that's why they're called fools. Wink
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 03:24 am
@Carico,
Carico;66470 wrote:
"Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." Fear of the Lord leads one to seek God. And once he finds God, God casts out our fear and replaces it with love. So Christianity takes about as much work as thanking someone for rescuing us from a burning fire. Smile But unfortunately, many people don't want to be rescued from a burning fire since they close their eyes to its existence, then they complain about being burned. :eek: But that's why they're called fools. Wink

The fool is one who fears a loving God in the first place.
An even bigger fool is one who believes that God kills humans.

Regards
DL
mimidamnit

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:08 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;66465 wrote:

Stockholm syndrome.

Regards
DL

:thumbup::rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:24 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;66490 wrote:
The fool is one who fears a loving God in the first place.
An even bigger fool is one who believes that God kills humans.

Regards
DL

You'll simply have to wait until you die to find out who the fool is. Only criminals think they can get away with criminal behavior and not pay the consequences. But they don't fool any judge, especially the ultimate judge, God. Sorry. Wink
mimidamnit

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:30 am
@Carico,
Carico;66509 wrote:
You'll simply have to wait until you die to find out who the fool is. Only criminals think they can get away with criminal behavior and not pay the consequences. But they don't fool any judge, especially the ultimate judge, God. Sorry. Wink

oh yes.. these judges lolol... are these the same judges that sentence innocent men to death? and your ultimate judge.. lolol.. WAIT AND SEE INDEED!!!
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 05:34 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66513 wrote:
oh yes.. these judges lolol... are these the same judges that sentence innocent men to death? and your ultimate judge.. lolol.. WAIT AND SEE INDEED!!!

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: Only criminal defendants claim they're innocent. :rollinglaugh: That's why not even earthly justices systems allow a defendant to judge his own guilt. Wink But atheists don't know that yet either since they're mere children. That's why they argue like children, i.e. na-na-na-na-na. Sorry but again, tantrums won't change God one iota. Wink
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 04:31 am
@Carico,
Carico;66515 wrote:
:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: Only criminal defendants claim they're innocent. :rollinglaugh: That's why not even earthly justices systems allow a defendant to judge his own guilt. Wink But atheists don't know that yet either since they're mere children. That's why they argue like children, i.e. na-na-na-na-na. Sorry but again, tantrums won't change God one iota. Wink

but there is proof of innocent men being sentence to death.. only to be released on new evidence.. if the man was innocent.. but without "god".. by your reasoning.. he deserved to die anyway.
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 04:33 am
@Carico,
Carico;66515 wrote:

and let me tell you who has the minds of children.. its people like you who make no effort to prove what he believes to be true. you simply take what you are told and you swallow it whole.. it's called gullible and naive.. and you are a brilliant example.
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 06:14 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66681 wrote:
but there is proof of innocent men being sentence to death.. only to be released on new evidence.. if the man was innocent.. but without "god".. by your reasoning.. he deserved to die anyway.

Oh, and I'm sure that you think you're a sinless god and that doesn't apply to you. :rollinglaugh: Sorry but delusions of grandeur are just as much sin as lying is. Wink So you're guilty whether or not you have the capacity to know that or not. So you will be punished. Sorry.Wink
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 06:26 am
@Carico,
Carico;66695 wrote:
Oh, and I'm sure that you think you're a sinless god and that doesn't apply to you. :rollinglaugh: Sorry but delusions of grandeur are just as much sin as lying is. Wink So you're guilty whether or not you have the capacity to know that or not. So you will be punished. Sorry.Wink

eh? :dunno:
you are real good at avoiding the question at hand.. instead choosing to hurl accusations that i've claimed something i in fact have never claimed.

:rollinglaugh:i am going to start work on putting together bible versus.. that you claim are absolute truth.. and show you that you are in direct violation of its teachings. it will take me a little bit.. because unlike you.. i will prove it. with documentation being your posts here in the forum.. carico, prepare to be enlightened!!!:rollinglaugh:
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 06:29 am
@Silverchild79,
and your little "sorry" at the end of each post.. makes you appear extremely self-righteous.. not that you care to be made aware that this is in fact.. very unchristianlike behavior. derrrrrrrrrrr
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 07:18 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66698 wrote:
eh? :dunno:
you are real good at avoiding the question at hand.. instead choosing to hurl accusations that i've claimed something i in fact have never claimed.

:rollinglaugh:i am going to start work on putting together bible versus.. that you claim are absolute truth.. and show you that you are in direct violation of its teachings. it will take me a little bit.. because unlike you.. i will prove it. with documentation being your posts here in the forum.. carico, prepare to be enlightened!!!:rollinglaugh:

Sorry but it won't do any good. Psalm 51:16, "What right have you to recite my laws and take my covenant upon your lips? You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you."

So quoting a book you don't believe does nothing but defeat your whole point. That's a house divided against itself which will crumble. Sorry. Wink
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 08:12 am
@Carico,
Carico;66705 wrote:
Sorry but it won't do any good. Psalm 51:16, "What right have you to recite my laws and take my covenant upon your lips? You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you."

So quoting a book you don't believe does nothing but defeat your whole point. That's a house divided against itself which will crumble. Sorry. Wink

thank you carico carico.. thank you for saving me the wasted effort.Wink it will do me no good.. because no matter what anyone says to you.. you are without blemish:rollinglaugh:.. you are white as wool:rollinglaugh:.. you are a perfect human being who has not made one single contradiction, one single mistake.. in your own mind of course.:dunno:
Carico

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 08:15 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66722 wrote:
thank you carico carico.. thank you for saving me the wasted effort.Wink it will do me no good.. because no matter what anyone says to you.. you are without blemish:rollinglaugh:.. you are white as wool:rollinglaugh:.. you are a perfect human being who has not made one single contradiction, one single mistake.. in your own mind of course.:dunno:

Read my response to your thread on "Carico's Christianity" to see that your statements about me are 100% false. In order to come to Christ one has to admit he does evil and is a sinner. So unlike atheists, I already know my sins. So since your comments are false, they can only becoming from jealousy. Otherwise you wouldn't think that I'm better than I am.

But if you ignore my words and continue to slander me, then I have no option than to ignore you and let you sink your own boat with lies and slander. I'm about done cutting you any more slack. :rolleyes:
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 10:30 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66509 wrote:

Fool.

2 Peter 3:9 KJ
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Notice how all are saved.
Lose your us and them stupid attitude.
You make God a loser instead of the winner that He is.

Regards
DL
Carico

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 06:51 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;66747 wrote:
Fool.

2 Peter 3:9 KJ
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Notice how all are saved.
Lose your us and them stupid attitude.
You make God a loser instead of the winner that He is.

Regards
DL

That's right. God would prefer that you'd repent and seek forgiveness. But if you'd rather not do that and go to hell, then hell is indeed fair and just because you've chosen it over heaven. ;)Only a fool would choose everlasting torment over heaven. So, are you going to be a fool?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 11:46 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66786 wrote:
That's right. God would prefer that you'd repent and seek forgiveness. But if you'd rather not do that and go to hell, then hell is indeed fair and just because you've chosen it over heaven. ;)Only a fool would choose everlasting torment over heaven. So, are you going to be a fool?

Only a fool would think that there is a hell.
That would place mans will as stronger than God's.

Rethink fool from a moral sense. If you can only sin for 120 yrs., is it justice to torture you for 1200000000000000000000+ yrs.?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 01:54 am
@Carico,
Carico;66786 wrote:

Only a cold-hearted cynical scoundrel would pretend to believe the filth you pretend to believe. If there were a hell, you'd certainly be bound for it. Hobbyist silliness is one thing, but when it impinges on the real world, as does your nonsense on - say - the racist occupation of Palestine, it is manifestly damnable. It is difficult for me to express my disgust at your unutterable blasphemy against everything decent.