A Question To Every Atheist

Sabz5150

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 09:44 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;68184 wrote:
The hypothetical question was simple, clear and staright forward. I did not suggest that I will present to you any proof. I just want to know what would you feel and react if scientifically undeniable eviences/proofs are presented to you proving without any doubts the existence of GOD, THE CREATOR.

The question isn't did you, but can you?

I've already told you what would be considered "undeniable proof". Can you provide the aforementioned proof? Remember, a deity would be able to do anything... even turning the skies purple with orange polka-dots. That would definitely one-up the Richard Pryor shirt.

In order to prove this being's existence, you must fill in the evidence that *I* require. A deity should have zero issues with this. If I say "Prove you're the creator, create a crocoduck", he should be able to say *SHAZZAM!* and provide me with my Kirk special.

If you cannot, then you are admitting that the power of your deity is limited. That does not bode well for your case.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2009 12:16 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;68185 wrote:
Again:

The hypothetical question was simple, clear and staright forward. I did not suggest that I will present to you any proof. I just want to know what would you feel and react if scientifically undeniable eviences/proofs are presented to you proving without any doubts the existence of GOD, THE CREATOR.

I already said I would believe if you had solid undeniable proof, but then you asked if we would obey him and to answer that question i need to know whether we are talking about your god or an unknown/unspecified god.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 02:14 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Quote:

Yes is my answer, S.O.G, I would be very much inclined to believing anything "he" said, if "he" could remove all doubt of "his" godhood. Now please if you don't mind me redirecting your original question.

How would you feel/react if the one true god came to you, and untold everything you currently believe in? by ,for example, giving you the Tibetan Book of The Dead as his sacred word, what then?
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 11:17 pm
@markx15,
markx15;68209 wrote:
How would you feel/react if the one true god came to you, and untold everything you currently believe in? by ,for example, giving you the Tibetan Book of The Dead as his sacred word, what then?

No religious person will ever answer that question truthfully. That's a place where they dare not tread. This is the reason why they will always make up wild stories about everything else (cairwhatever's idea of elephants bearing zebras is a prime example) in order to defend their beliefs.

We "atheists" as they call us flat out tell you what would make us accept their religious beliefs and we use examples that, if their religion is correct, could be easily provided (an all powerful creator could come see me with a Richard Pryor shirt and pass me a fat one). The religious do not. They make up imaginary claims that could never happen (refer to caircawhatzit's claim above) and feel safe in knowing that because that doesn't happen and is never claimed to happen, their views are safe in their own mind.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 11:41 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Quote:
No religious person will ever answer that question truthfully. That's a place where they dare not tread. This is the reason why they will always make up wild stories about everything else (cairwhatever's idea of elephants bearing zebras is a prime example) in order to defend their beliefs.

We "atheists" as they call us flat out tell you what would make us accept their religious beliefs and we use examples that, if their religion is correct, could be easily provided (an all powerful creator could come see me with a Richard Pryor shirt and pass me a fat one). The religious do not. They make up imaginary claims that could never happen (refer to caircawhatzit's claim above) and feel safe in knowing that because that doesn't happen and is never claimed to happen, their views are safe in their own mind.

That doesn't mean it isn't amusing to imagine him reevaluating his entire belief system, even if he doesn't respond, the seed has been sown, so to speak.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 08:22 pm
@markx15,
markx15;68237 wrote:
That doesn't mean it isn't amusing to imagine him reevaluating his entire belief system, even if he doesn't respond, the seed has been sown, so to speak.

Its akin to someone showing you that the Matrix is real.
0 Replies

NotHereForLong

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 03:13 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;68110 wrote:
This is a direct question to every atheist:

[SIZE="2"]What would you do if you receive absolute undeniable proof that God (The Creator) Does Exist? How would you feel and react then?[/SIZE]

You seem to be assuming that if there was a God, it would be the God you personally believe in. That's a stupid assumption. If you want to know how i'd react if i found out YOUR God was real, then that's what you should have asked. Since you didn't, I'm going to answer your question as you stated it.

If i had undeniable proof that God exists, i would stop being an atheist. I can't tell you how i would feel and react because that would depend on what God was like. If i found God to be good and fair, i would react positively. If i found God to be neutral or distant, i'd either react positively or be apathetic towards him. If i found him to be mean, unfair, or illogical, then i would react negatively towards him.
0 Replies

Willie cv

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 04:00 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;68110 wrote:
This is a direct question to every atheist:

[SIZE="2"]What would you do if you receive absolute undeniable proof that God (The Creator) Does Exist? How would you feel and react then?[/SIZE]

After over 2,000 with no proof, I doubt it will ever occur. And it depends...if he's nice, I'll like him if he's the prick the bible says he is I'll not believe in his deity powers.
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 11:02 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Hope this entity accepts visa because I have already sold my soul and can not use it as collateral
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2009 12:49 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Sward Of God, I wish to remind you of all the suffering that your religion has inflicted upon the human race. 9/11 would have been unthinkable to anyone except a religious nut. In the Middle East people dress as if it is 20 below in 120 degree heat. Girls can not go to school, and are the poperty of their fathers or husbands. I quess you also believe that Mohammed rode to Heaven and back on a flying horse. Religion is truly insanity and must be defeated. wwwfreewebs.com/thomascrosthwaite/
David cv

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2009 12:55 pm
@thomascrosthwaite,
thomascrosthwaite;68395 wrote:
Sward Of God, I wish to remind you of all the suffering that your religion has inflicted upon the human race. 9/11 would have been unthinkable to anyone except a religious nut. In the Middle East people dress as if it is 20 below in 120 degree heat. Girls can not go to school, and are the poperty of their fathers or husbands. I quess you also believe that Mohammed rode to Heaven and back on a flying horse. Religion is truly insanity and must be defeated. wwwfreewebs.com/thomascrosthwaite/

And Christians worship a Jewish rabbi turned zombie who they think just went "poof" and went to heaven all the while symbolicly eating his undead flesh so as to take in his Jewish zombie essence. Religion is so strange.
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2009 08:49 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
A conversation by a missionary and a village chief on Vanuatu about John Frumm/Cargo Cult and Christ/Christian masochist Cult

Missionary:Christ will come
Chief:You have been waiting for Christ to return for 2000 years,we have been waiting for
John Frumm for 50 years,we will wait a little longer.:thumbup:
0 Replies