A Question To Every Atheist

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 02:26 pm
This is a direct question to every atheist:

[SIZE="2"]What would you do if you receive absolute undeniable proof that God (The Creator) Does Exist? How would you feel and react then?[/SIZE]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,096 • Replies: 31
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 02:33 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;68110 wrote:

[SIZE="2"]What would you do if you receive absolute undeniable proof that God (The Creator) Does Exist? How would you feel and react then?[/SIZE]

There lies the problem. What if?

when you provide absolute undeniable proof we will cross that bridge, until then, you live in fantasy land.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 08:21 pm
@SWORD of GOD,

Absolute, undeniable proof that "the creator" exists would mean him standing in front of me wearing a Richard Pryor T-shirt passing me a fat one (Hey, he's the creator, he can pull this one off). If you can swing that one, sure... I'm game.
David cv

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 10:47 pm
@SWORD of GOD,

Then I'd stop being an atheist, duh. Good luck offering said proof, though. :rollinglaugh:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 02:49 am
@David cv,
David;68127 wrote:
Then I'd stop being an atheist, duh. Good luck offering said proof, though. :rollinglaugh:

Would you obey Him then?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 02:56 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;68119 wrote:
Absolute, undeniable proof that "the creator" exists would mean him standing in front of me &%$#@!~&.

I am sure even If you could see HIM, you'd deny what you see and you would say: prove to me that I'm not dreaming! If someone give a proof that you are awake, then after that you'd say prove to me that I'm not hallucinating! Then you'd say prove to me that I have a brain!

It's just called arrogance.
David cv

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 02:58 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;68130 wrote:
Would you obey Him then?

Considering how evil he is... No. Better to suffer free in Hell then to suffer as a slave in heaven while also being commanded to bring suffering down on non-believers in life.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 08:48 am
@David cv,
David;68132 wrote:
Considering how evil he is... No. Better to suffer free in Hell then to suffer as a slave in heaven while also being commanded to bring suffering down on non-believers in life.

Is He evil because HE created you?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 12:44 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;68130 wrote:
Would you obey Him then?

Who is "him"?

There are many versions of god.

The Christian god? The Zoroastrian god? The Muslim god? The Jewish god? A deistic god? A pantheistic god?

which god are we talking about?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 12:45 pm
@David cv,
David;68127 wrote:

agreed. :thumbup:
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 01:51 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68139 wrote:
Who is "him"?

There are many versions of god.

The Christian god? The Zoroastrian god? The Muslim god? The Jewish god? A deistic god? A pantheistic god?

which god are we talking about?

The Creator, The ONE TRUE GOD who created the Universe and who created you.
David cv

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 02:52 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;68141 wrote:

Yes he's evil. If I created a sim while playing The Sims, then, like most other players, screwed them over in life (even killing them) would I be 'good' and 'benevolent' anyway just because I created them? No, I'd be an evil, sadistic and well entertained human.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 08:16 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;68131 wrote:
I am sure even If you could see HIM, you'd deny what you see and you would say: prove to me that I'm not dreaming! If someone give a proof that you are awake, then after that you'd say prove to me that I'm not hallucinating! Then you'd say prove to me that I have a brain!

So you just admitted that you can't see this being?

You stumbled onto the crux of your problem: You can't show him. Therefore you can't have undeniable proof of existence. What you are supplying are interpretations of a book. Books say a LOT of things. I can interpret books about the Norse mythos and deities... is that undeniable proof of existence?

Seeing is believing, as it were.

Honestly, if a guy wearing a Richard Pryor t-shirt walked up to me and said "Hey, I'm God... what's happening?", passed me a fat one and told me "Things are gonna get trippy, so smoke that and follow me"... I'd be rather inclined to hear what he's selling.
kynaston

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 09:44 pm
@SWORD of GOD,

Have you ever seriously considered the vastness of the multiverse? The fantasy you desiderate is barely conceivable and certainly not possible. Even the terms you use ('atheist') try to pull people into your own games. I don't think of myself as a spherical earther or a believer in evolution - like other sensible persons I take these things for granted. You are desperately attempting to persuade modern people to put on fancy dress and pretend to be living in the Eighteenth or Nineteenth Century and have a discussion on that basis. What would be your view if dragons started trying to devour you? Answer at once, please! That question is just as silly.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 02:10 am
@SWORD of GOD,

And which one do you think is the "true" one?

If you ask me they're all a bunch of bologna!
Sabz5150

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 06:58 am
@SWORD of GOD,

Claiming to know the exact truth, exactly as it should be, well... I'll let you fill in the rest.

Goodnight, everybody!
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 12:14 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;68144 wrote:
So you just admitted that you can't see this being?

You stumbled onto the crux of your problem: You can't show him. Therefore you can't have undeniable proof of existence. What you are supplying are interpretations of a book. Books say a LOT of things. I can interpret books about the Norse mythos and deities... is that undeniable proof of existence?

Seeing is believing, as it were.

Honestly, if a guy wearing a Richard Pryor t-shirt walked up to me and said "Hey, I'm God... what's happening?", passed me a fat one and told me "Things are gonna get trippy, so smoke that and follow me"... I'd be rather inclined to hear what he's selling.

The hypothetical question was simple, clear and staright forward. I did not suggest that I will present to you any proof. I just want to know what would you feel and react if scientifically undeniable eviences/proofs are presented to you proving without any doubts the existence of GOD, THE CREATOR.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 12:17 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68159 wrote:
And which one do you think is the "true" one?

If you ask me they're all a bunch of bologna!

Again:

The hypothetical question was simple, clear and staright forward. I did not suggest that I will present to you any proof. I just want to know what would you feel and react if scientifically undeniable eviences/proofs are presented to you proving without any doubts the existence of GOD, THE CREATOR.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 12:18 pm
@kynaston,
kynaston;68145 wrote:
Have you ever seriously considered the vastness of the multiverse? The fantasy you desiderate is barely conceivable and certainly not possible. Even the terms you use ('atheist') try to pull people into your own games. I don't think of myself as a spherical earther or a believer in evolution - like other sensible persons I take these things for granted. You are desperately attempting to persuade modern people to put on fancy dress and pretend to be living in the Eighteenth or Nineteenth Century and have a discussion on that basis. What would be your view if dragons started trying to devour you? Answer at once, please! That question is just as silly.

Again and again:

kynaston

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 09:27 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;68186 wrote:
Again and again:

As I would if I were attacked by a fire-breathing dragon.
0 Replies