The Religion of Peace, it isn't peaceful atall

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 04:41 pm
@Red cv,
Quote:
In honest, objective viewing of the Qu'ran v the Bible, one can see that they're pretty close to equal

Well, I would like to know exactly how the hell you came up with this?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 05:52 pm
@One Man Clan,
One Man Clan;23999 wrote:
In honest, objective viewing of the Qu'ran v the Bible, one can see that they're pretty close to equal.

While the bible has more things I would consider "bad", it also has more things that I would consider "good".

I know what good religion can do the the world. I know it can turn an alcholic or druggy around, I know it can bring someone's life out of the fold.

I also know what harm it can cause. I've seen it restrict freedom, I've see it lead to behavior like blowing yourself up in Indonesian marketplaces and flying planes into buildings.

None of this changes the fact that both Islam and Christianity are purely superstitious.

EDIT: Oh yeah, what I came in here to say *smack head*.

Islam isn't any more sick than Christianity. What is? The culture. The culture in that area is disghusting. While Christian culture has become "liberalized", Islamic culture has remained about 400 years behind in development.
[/U][/B]

That in a nut shell is eggactly the problem Clan, and they have do desire to move forward into the 21st century. Things are only going to get worse, if we continue to pander to Islam in the West. Muslim only bathrooms what's next?
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 03:45 pm
@One Man Clan,
One Man Clan;23999 wrote:
In honest, objective viewing of the Qu'ran v the Bible, one can see that they're pretty close to equal.

While the bible has more things I would consider "bad", it also has more things that I would consider "good".

I know what good religion can do the the world. I know it can turn an alcholic or druggy around, I know it can bring someone's life out of the fold.

I also know what harm it can cause. I've seen it restrict freedom, I've see it lead to behavior like blowing yourself up in Indonesian marketplaces and flying planes into buildings.

None of this changes the fact that both Islam and Christianity are purely superstitious.

EDIT: Oh yeah, what I came in here to say *smack head*.

Islam isn't any more sick than Christianity. What is? The culture. The culture in that area is disghusting. While Christian culture has become "liberalized", Islamic culture has remained about 400 years behind in development.

If Christianity is only superstitious why is this happening?

One of the most dramatic developments is that many Muslims--including Shiites in Iran and Iraq--are seeing dreams and visions of Jesus and thus coming into churches explaining that they have already converted and now need a Bible and guidance on how to follow Jesus. This is the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy of Joel, "in the last days, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. All over the earth reports of such things are being told. Muslims are telling of their encounters with Jesus Christ in their dreams. Even when the Muslims try by force to stop the preaching of the Gospels by killing Christians and burning down their churches, they connot stop God's intervention into the dreams of the Muslim people. If what I am saying is not true it should be easy to disprove. Yet if you do the research you will find that I am speaking the truth. God's power is beginning to move. I know, because God has even spoken to me. I have heard His voice.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 04:37 pm
@Red cv,
Bring back the flamethrower.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:11 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;22578 wrote:
I'll help. Smile (I'll include some ahadith for fun):

All of this is from TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World, under women's rights (column at the top). There's more about it and other subjects there. Hope this helped. Very Happy

it seems to me that not too many of the members here r muslims! , i dont see any replies to this reply(extremely well written i might add) , i will answer all ur quotes , but i must get back to all the sources mentioned , there r many of them u know (to my dislike ofcourse Smile , but i remember most of them and i can tell u i have already recognized many misconception and wrong translations, will elaborate on it further , finally i really like this site.
P.S. one man clan THe Quran and Bible arenot similar, not that i hate the comparison , its just that they are not similar, also neither the BIBLE nor the QURAN are superstitious (or the way u spelled it), they r both Holy Books of Allah ( but i believe the BIBLE has been modified by some to suit their needs, still there is alot of truth in it), one more thing no religion of this world (the one's i know any how) teaches to fly planes into buildings ( 9/11 catastroph has nothing to do with humanity in the first place!!) or blowing up ur self in the middle of markets, what teaches these practices are sick minds, that need's treatment or bullets in them, but i will admit that i agree with u about the culture part( not 100% though), if people allow any religion at all (and not specifically islam or christianity) to rule what their culture is , we wouldnot have this kind of trouble on our hands.
0 Replies