Our Christian Identity

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 05:32 am
Americans must fight harder to maintain their Christian cultural heritage and identity. Without Christianity, our culture is doomed. More than anything else, Christianity has blessed us with the greatest civilization ever, and if we abandon it, which we are, one generation at a time, our country will literally disintegrate. There is still time to prevent that, but we must get busy. Let's stop apologizing for being a Christian society, and start pushing back. The lives of our grandchildren are at stake. :AR15firing:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,552 • Replies: 36
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 04:21 pm
@Pinochet73,
What makes you think america would be any better if there was more christanity?
Adam Bing

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 08:16 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44397 wrote:
Americans must fight harder to maintain their Christian cultural heritage and identity. Without Christianity, our culture is doomed. More than anything else, Christianity has blessed us with the greatest civilization ever, and if we abandon it, which we are, one generation at a time, our country will literally disintegrate. There is still time to prevent that, but we must get busy. Let's stop apologizing for being a Christian society, and start pushing back. The lives of our grandchildren are at stake. :AR15firing:

Amongt all the various comments made here by our friend Pinochet, this must be the funniest.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 08:55 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44434 wrote:
What makes you think america would be any better if there was more christanity?

I am Christian and love it, for one thing. Another is that Christian Civilization is the very best. If it weren't, you wouldn't live within it, right? Very Happy
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 08:57 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;44493 wrote:
Amongt all the various comments made here by our friend Pinochet, this must be the funniest.

Only to someone who doesn't understand civilization and the glory of Christian Civilization, in particular. You take way too much for granted, pretty much like too many others in the West today. Something tells me you would loathe living in China. Man, you would HATE that.:no:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 09:01 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44511 wrote:
I am Christian and love it, for one thing. Another is that Christian Civilization is the very best. If it weren't, you wouldn't live within it, right? Very Happy

you mean western civilization, right? because Latin America is still Christain civilization and i don't think you want to live there...

the fact that it's predominently christain has absolutely nothing to do with it.....because more atheistic nations such as sweden and norway and switzerland live just as comfortably as us americans and they seem to be kicking our ass in terms of healthcare, crime rates and education! But as i said before it has nothing to do with what religion is the majority.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 11:00 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44513 wrote:
Only to someone who doesn't understand civilization and the glory of Christian Civilization, in particular. You take way too much for granted, pretty much like too many others in the West today. Something tells me you would loathe living in China. Man, you would HATE that.:no:

Have you been to China recently? I'll choose Hong Kong & Shanghai over any US city for quality fo life, partying and making money. There is a non-stop from Chicago to Hong Kong and Shanghai so grab a seat and see for yourself the miracle the Chinese have accomplished while we obsess over Iraq and Christianity.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 02:54 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44513 wrote:

Religion is something you can have or posses much like a hat, am i to praise the hat for the actions of the man wearing the hat?
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 03:50 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44397 wrote:

As an Englishman I am not too hot on American history, but didn't the founding fathers form the constitution with a secular society in mind, a government and state free from religous intervention. If so Mr pinochet christianity has indeed polluted your country into the state it is today. If you ensure chrisrianty no longer influences policy your country will hark back to those glorious years when you truely prospered and were respected and loved as an international country.

Happy to be corrected on my limited American history
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 05:52 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;44611 wrote:
As an Englishman I am not too hot on American history, but didn't the founding fathers form the constitution with a secular society in mind, a government and state free from religous intervention. If so Mr pinochet christianity has indeed polluted your country into the state it is today. If you ensure chrisrianty no longer influences policy your country will hark back to those glorious years when you truely prospered and were respected and loved as an international country.

Happy to be corrected on my limited American history

:thumbup:

you are correct in saying that america was founded on secularism, although many christains don't like to admit it.....the majority of americans are christain but the government itself is religously neutral (secularism), or at least it's supposed to be....
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 07:25 pm
@Pinochet73,
"....you mean western civilization, right? because Latin America is still Christain civilization and i don't think you want to live there..."

Three and a half years.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 07:27 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44665 wrote:
"....you mean western civilization, right? because Latin America is still Christain civilization and i don't think you want to live there..."

Three and a half years.

....untill?
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 07:34 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44620 wrote:
:thumbup:

you are correct in saying that america was founded on secularism, although many christains don't like to admit it.....the majority of americans are christain but the government itself is religously neutral (secularism), or at least it's supposed to be....

Right. It's our culture that's Christian, as is that of England, even today, when Islamo-Fascism is attacking the good old Brits.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 07:35 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44667 wrote:
....untill?

Married one. Again.....probably speak better Spanish than you do, and forgot more about Latin American history than you ever knew.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 07:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44670 wrote:
Married one. Again.....probably speak better Spanish than you do, and forgot more about Latin American history than you ever knew.

I took two years of spanish classes and i was the most proficient of my class...and i highly doubt you know more Latin American History than me!
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 08:03 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44677 wrote:
I took two years of spanish classes and i was the most proficient of my class...and i highly doubt you know more Latin American History than me!

Two years. Ha. I've been speaking Spanish for the last 26 years. I finished my first two years when I was 23. As for Latin American history, you're going to have to prove it to me. Words aren't enough. Time will tell.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 08:05 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44679 wrote:
As for Latin American history, you're going to have to prove it to me. Words aren't enough. Time will tell.

I don't have to prove ****! You made the claim, you back it up!
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 09:38 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44669 wrote:
Right. It's our culture that's Christian, as is that of England, even today, when Islamo-Fascism is attacking the good old Brits.

Where are you getting your propaganda from on this Fascism?

We of course have religous idiots,....sorry,...nutters on both sides of the spectrum, as i am sure America does.

Fourtunately to be outspokenly religous as a politician and to say that God ifluences ones decissions is quite rightly ridiculed by the media in this country.
Adam Bing

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 09:41 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;44715 wrote:
Where are you getting your propaganda from on this Fascism?

We of course have religous idiots,....sorry,...nutters on both sides of the spectrum, as i am sure America does.

Fourtunately to be outspokenly religous as a politician and to say that God ifluences ones decissions is quite rightly ridiculed by the media in this country.

Funny, Britian is more in the midst of the Islamic cross hairs than the USA and yet, they have far fewer crazies of Pinochet's ilk than America....
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 11:54 am
@Pinochet73,
Just so I know, what do you guys consider to be Latin america?