Fun with screwy surrealism!

cavfancier

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 04:39 am
Lickalotapus sauntered gravily into the dark, inverted cave, friggled at the thought of saline dew. Further down she travelled, as cave crabs and mighty mites jumped spuriously and curiously across the hair-like field. A handsome Deridoo crossed her path, and she asked "What strange cave-creature is this, in all it's glorifirous beauty?" Then the rains fell, and all were lost to the valley's beat.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 08:08 am
Frazzled from a days work of counting sheep, the jeep found it's own way to the garage. In the corner, the happy hippie, lying awake in shadowed lily pads, succumbs to finding more pleasure. Stale Fritos, softened by damaged air are gathered in repetition. Home is emptied and quiet beside the milk jug in the sink. Barely finding below zero refrigeration of dinner in pots to large to stir. Hunger is the upmost triviality of dinners. Inside the wine cellar the crackers are burnt to a crisp beyond dripping sugar middles. The sandman bows forward in gesture of dreams reality come true.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 08:55 am
Deb's blusters may have depth but only on the surface. Way deep down inside, they are shallow...
But now I must go to lash the moon with a heavy sonata. Must every striptease come to an end?
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 09:43 am
'Berta, if you fear for your mind here, remember that common sense is what tells you the world is flat. ... "There is no tyranny in the State of Confusion."
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 09:55 am
Galileo Gallilei gallantly gave great gobs of glistening gazpacho to his gal.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 10:17 am
There were nipples on Galileo's chest. Did he also give milk?

...Say it ain't so, SAY IT AIN'T SO!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 11:30 am
Confusion and cautious compulsive monkeys in congressional cofferous caverns of monkey feces, poop, bm's and anything other than schit because of offended advertisers. They land in the tree tops at the top of the ladder to trickle down to the others. Isn't that what they promised?
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 11:45 am
Albino rappers in the midst of misty afternoons,
Monkey toddlers playing bamboo marimbas,
Nuns gone bad being tossed from the director's mouth,
Frantic prowlers with yellow snow in the hands,
Record puddings climbing the sky,
Newspaper swords, soft as mango mousse in a nouvelle cuisine restaurant,
All wrapped by a deranged monger and his followers.
The Gods are sacrificed. Instant follows with aplomb.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 12:00 pm
Swoosh, swoosh, gargle gargle, teeth are cleansed with toothpastry of oranges and keylimes. Promising puckered smiles of confused abberations. Miles of soaped body parts to shower away with scrubbing bubbles of Mr Clean. Luxurious "Take Me Away" to the farthest edges of the bathtub to while the time away soaking up thoughts of surrealism.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 01:17 pm
The perenium yawns the Tao, and accepts the wow, while speaking in tongues of odd and ancient vibration. Meanwhile, the sage Long Pu reclines with a pipe of bitter dreams, and shakes his head in sad destiny.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 01:37 pm
Læknir Scrat, Instant aplomb!
Yelled Diane, I've got cocoons bar rooms macaroons but no, yes why not, brilliant, he he - know one will no, no, not there!
Sozobe, good guzooontight!! Gee jeepers where did you get galoshes to goosh greasily ah, ha ha - good for you, tiddlywinks.
Dlownan, DOW lan down under, where men chunder. I ask you, ooooh I wouldn't stand there where rare air balloons swoon cause gravity to crash down below oh, I love your picket dance floor, inertia - ya know what I mean???
Phoenix and Montana, darning daydreams daintily dipping and sipping champagne and laughing, laughing….all the while bubbles upon bubbles grew in size and cellophane, colour and could you please pass the beans, oh my yes, "thanks for the memories" played on in to the night, while more continued, strolling - the den of inequity. 'Bazooka', she quickly replied.
"Kumquats!!!!!!!!!!!" Equus - shhhhhh!, keep it down. Her highness, the duchess potatoes au gratin, if you please…………
Mmmmmm, plottage soup, wabbits and onion, Colorbook you shouldn't have followed Mongers ranting, and bandying about in a tutu, tattoo, cool dude! Who did the inklings and ideas are best served with a side of blood, sweat and …don't cry, why why oh why can't I???
Cinderwolf grasped the starry starry night swerving someone. Eva clapped whilst Cav grappled with orangutan passion fruit and nuts,
No way, girlfriend he dint! Unhuh. I couldn't believe my, my, myyyyyyy Delilah! If only you could a bean there.
Oore Orr or oar or or or, yodeled Merry howlin' like a cat on a hot tin roof, goof, off, someone turn him off or down, under where women glow and men plunder. Someone catch that iguana!!!!
Leave paradoxical monkey's fire hydrants, Cavfancier said, I swear. It is true, doob bee doo Bumble Bee Boogie, and then the beehive holding out in the kitchen said screech is my secret solstice spatula hanky-spanky, and that is the Jupiter's honest farce, huh?
Beedlesquoink's rumpled mountain range of dreams and desires could engage Roberta in a tango, I need a rose, some hose and a shawl as black a coal dust goes boom, boom out go the lighthouse.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 03:19 pm
Why is frog, too?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 06:01 pm
Bravo Diane! Monger has allowed all of us to speak twistedly about twisted things, in the hopes that we are all not twisted.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 05:58 pm
If we ain't all twisted, I'm outta here. Gonna stick wif my own peepuls.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 12:57 pm
Check out these thingies... They give you random quotations that don't make sense, but some of them are funny in a way that, um, don't make sense...
(refresh the pages to see more quotes)

The Random Surrealism Generator

The Shakespearean Random Surrealism Generator
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:22:34