Fun with screwy surrealism!

Monger

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 05:12 am
Sir Reel and Time dislike me. I think they may be having an affair.

Today I examined my eyes from the inside for the first time, and found that they were on the outside. This is all deeply disturbing. Is there no one who knows an escape from this vision?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 05:24 am
"Where there's a way out, there's a way in" said the earwigs in unison, drowning out the cucharachas' fiesta, with crumb pinatas and fridge scum balloons. Meanwhile, vision thought upon their eyes and said "I have none."
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 05:26 am
The way out? There is a way out? And, when out, one is in...what? For egress is ingress, to bless is to regress.......oh what a fine mess you've got me in this time..thyme...timbre...thimble..timbrel..cymbal...mumble..fumble..fee fi fo fumble we tumble, not humble towards something and crumble penumbral in dark shadowed umbrel towards an outweigh?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 05:49 am
How is it that we have fallen into the base disaster of conicalism? The focus asks to go the other way, the statues take a coffee break, while subway drivers start their day, engulfed in venus flytrap vines, and a borrowed phrase of paradoxical monkey's eyes. The fire hydrants shall never be the same.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 06:09 am
YAY! Debbie's here! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 06:34 am
Chanting, singing, scooping up passels of green haired marsupials, thrown into an angry soup of collard greens, yesterday's newspaper, and
baby booties. 'Tis the 34th of whatever, and the solar system, bereft of galloping galoshes, turns and roils like a robotic can of baked beans.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 08:56 am
Ahoy
Ahoy, at last I've found the famous confederation of certified word-busters running amok on A2K. Be back later.

BBB
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 09:18 am
More bubble bath please.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 09:44 am
"KUMQUATS!!!" whispered the leprous fisherman.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 11:29 am
Consorted deep thought provoking plottages renouncing daydream dreaming. Yesterday's relevant monstrous viable protectors blemish free radicals held captive behind bars of melted candy. Succumbing to sleepless waking beyond nightmarish vestibules of yesteryear's forges. Enchanting migrates bow backwardly. Jellied peanut butter jammed and sandwiched together. The soup is thickened, thickly.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 11:38 am
If only Colorbook's enchanted sweets were as easy to spread on a bagel as the 7 notes of music I found in my cream cheese last Whensday...

Futhermore, the truculent truth is that I care as much for Cav's confused fire hydrents as I do for the marshmallow zombies that jolt my beige dreams with the gyrating ferocity of washing machines possessed by Elvis's bellbottoms.

Likewise, any bunny as wanton as dlowan, who fumbles & rumbles with dark shadowed umbrels, will clearly feel no shame in performing a nubile dance with an onion. I have proof!

http://www.waggery.com/m/wanton_debbie's_dance.gif
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 12:29 pm
Footsteps stomping down clap trap tap across oak floor, get the door. A primal scream pealed against the tangerine glowworm wobbling dizzily in a teeter-totter martini. Rusty fan hinged wings flying round n round, pipsqueak's stammer la di da - lets get at her. Jukebox backbeat prop up the madness bewildered beast hopped up on junk, yard dog - damn he stinks, time for a rub a dub, dub a soak in the tub. Voices roof pitched echo beyond plaster walls skim snow banks and slowly slither, shivers, withers, and memory iced in silver is lost.
0 Replies

Cinderwolf

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 12:46 pm
cuastic moon fuzz approved for use on anti-Monkey activists. Burn the clouds before they fall onto dangerous ants. sanity becomes after the sun is done. follow the eyes in the sand, rubb them until you go blind. wander around wooden viens reaching out into blue skin. pull the fire from 2 caves deep whithin the mountian of hollow dust and ash. vibrate constant motion, follow faint devotion. In the end youve gotta swerve someone.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 02:26 pm
Debbie's here! Daddy's home! What will you axe him for? Mama's here - Monger's gone - asked for an axe? Is this an axis I see before me? Axis of evil - what fulcrum shall evil turn itself upon? Turn upon the reflex of a star-light star-bright starry aster asterion Lucifer loose hang loose stay loose loose Lucy in the sky with diamonds.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 02:28 pm
<applause!>
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 02:41 pm
Oh iguana, 'tis your night to swing amongst the scaly skies, and walk triumvurately across the laughing cruelty of life's strange stage. Only in Tennessee you say? More's the pity, says the orangutan.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 06:47 pm
And so evening falls, having tripped over the broken vows of celestial ganymedes now gone astray. The stars come out, along with grampa's teeth, and drown in an elixir of moot beer laced liberally with a lascivious liquerice-flavored (or maybe likriosh-flared) substance I know not of. Or fly to others that we know not of. Or know of. Or know. Or. Ore. Oar. Orr, Bobby played hockey from school with a hookey-stick.
Anyway.
0 Replies

Beedlesquoink

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 07:02 pm
Ahhhh, then I'll just hang my hat of ribbons across this rack of ribs and sprinkle fluvial conniptions on the bannister. Mind?

When I was younger, barrel shaped and requiring a steadier hand mate on my cholesterol pump, I'd have never considered, let alone widdowed this barely suceptible remonstance. Today? Not with large manifestos of laquered oats! Never!!

But, I digress before even I begin. Which puts me far ahead of the place I was considering arriving at when I concluded the initial phase of my penultimate prequel. I'll take that for a no. Do you blame me?

Tired... I'll just lie down now across this rumpled mountain range and sleep.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 12:00 am
year of the angry wabbit.....
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 01:16 am
I fear my mind is too literal to participate. Do I mind my mind? Have I mined my mind? And who will have mined or minded my mind if not me?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:18:54