My World:

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 07:06 pm
INTEGRALISM is a perspective that views society is an organic unity. It defends social differentiation and hierarchy, with co-operation between social classes, transcending conflict between socio-economic groups. It tends to advocate free unionism, corporatism, and organic political representation, instead of ideological forms of political representation. Often seen by opponents as a belief in 'blood and soil' conservatism, Integralism claims that the best political institutions for given nations will differ, depending on their history, culture and climate. An inspired Catholic movement
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,171 • Replies: 51
No top replies

Tulip cv

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:43 am
@Pinochet73,
French, oh forget it then...
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 07:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
Think of Falangist Spain, not France. It shouldn't be 'blood and soil', per se, but blood, soil and God.:headbang:
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 06:44 am
@Pinochet73,
I disagree, l don't beleive that war is an method that coexists with Christianity. It has been a necessary action of defense to shelter society that is a mixture of many religions, and Christianity is one.

Christianity teaches just the opposite, to treat our neighbour as we would ourselves. So you can't just go and impose your belief on someone, nor do you stage a hostile take-over. That kind of thinking is not what Jesus taught at all.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 11:53 am
@Pinochet73,
Did we learn nothing from the crusades?
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 07:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
"So you can't just go and impose your belief on someone, nor do you stage a hostile take-over."

Christendom must be resurrected, and it can't be if we grovel at our enemy's feet.

"That kind of thinking is not what Jesus taught at all."

Jesus was not a pacifist. He stood up to corrupt authority, and paid for it with His life. If He had not cared enough about it to challenge it, He would have stayed home in Nazareth, satisfied with a carpenter's life. Jesus was the cleverest of all revolutionaries. He set a global rebellion in motion, one that endures two millennia later, without taking a single life.:headbang:
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 10:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
A lot of countriesand religions have tried to own the world over the years and have failed leaving a wake of death and carnage. If there is such a thing as the accopplapyse it will start from religion
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 02:53 pm
@Pinochet73,
And STILL you think there's no God? What a coincidence it is the world is on the brink of blowing itself up, due to events in the Middle East, referred to in antiquity in holy books such as the Bible. What a coincidence.:headbang:
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 05:22 pm
@Pinochet73,
I sometimes ponder will there be a holy war? Christians versus Islam? Would we win, we have so many immigrants in our countries that are Muslims and it could be a civil war and a world war? Just wondering.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 01:37 pm
@Pinochet73,
If it happens, it'll start at the local level. Western governments are too weak and confused to know what to do, other than stand by while the once Christian societies they preside over deteriorate in plain view. It'll require hardcore Christian nationalists to form guerrilla armies, underground, which will eventually stage a massive, continental-wide assault on Islamic communities in the West.

These Christian freedom fighters will have to be men and women cut from a rare cloth. They'll have to possess the inner strength to renounce all traditional organizations and traditions -- political, national, social and religious -- in order to rescue the Christian West. In fact, we might have to DESTROY much of the West, as it presently exists, to save it. Our ultra-modern, Enlightenment-based lifestyle has become a death-trap. We must revert back to a state of social monism, founded on a Medieval sense of political religion. The day of the Christian warrior-tribe must be restored as soon as possible. There is no other way. :headbang:
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 01:52 pm
@Pinochet73,
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"So you can't just go and impose your belief on someone, nor do you stage a hostile take-over."
tulip

Christendom must be resurrected, and it can't be if we grovel at our enemy's feet.
pinochet

It doesn't need to be resurrected, it is here...and faith in God will leave those who follow him to not grovel at all, unless it is to be humble to God.

Quote:
Quote:
"That kind of thinking is not what Jesus taught at all."
tulip

Quote:
Jesus was not a pacifist. He stood up to corrupt authority, and paid for it with His life. If He had not cared enough about it to challenge it, He would have stayed home in Nazareth, satisfied with a carpenter's life. Jesus was the cleverest of all revolutionaries. He set a global rebellion in motion, one that endures two millennia later, without taking a single life.
pinochet

I agree that Jesus was not a Pacifist, but the reason he died was not about standing up to "corrupt authority" as you claim.

He died because he spoke the truth about God and his teachings, and he died for our sins, for us. And he forgave those who commended him to death.

The challenge he faced was when people did not agree with his teachings and were threatened by his ways.

However his death was about his alliance to God, and his role in which to show us sinners the ways of God, and the road of salvation. If he was not Jesus, the son of God, and was not called to teach us humans, and was not a messenger of God then, okay, maybe he would be a carpenter.

Jesus was not about rebellion, l disagree with this statement. He was about a following, a relationship...finding that relationship with God.

So l think your take on revolution and rebellion isn't in line with the teachings of the Bible. In fact his life was to stop all the revolution, rebellion, sinful actions, by following the teachings of the bible, in which he re-teaches the ten commandments, especially the one, honour thy neighbour.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 05:00 pm
@Pinochet73,
Institutional democracy has its problems, not the least if which is innefficiency but it is still the best game in town

It's not God I have a problem with. All these signs are cycles of human sociology and something civilization has endured for centuries. Cultures all go through advancement and decay and when dominant cultures fall, the world takes a plinge with it usually. The end of the world was predicted in the 5th century when the Roman Empire fell and after WW I the war to end all wars, and WW II and again in 1982, 1986 and etc etc. Is the cycle a warning from God or just the human condition. I don't know. I still think the ball is largely in our court as a species.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 08:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
"Institutional democracy has its problems, not the least if which is innefficiency but it is still the best game in town"

Not if it gets us all killed.

"The end of the world was predicted in the 5th century when the Roman Empire fell and after WW I the war to end all wars, and WW II and again in 1982, 1986 and etc etc."

I'm not predicting the end of the world. I'm predicting nuclear holocaust, beginning in the Middle East, specifically in the Holy Land. If anything, anyone survives, great. It's still a pretty scary scenario, one which I don't think most of us want to experience.

"Is the cycle a warning from God or just the human condition."

Once the nukes start flying and blowing up the Planet, questions such as this one won't matter. If we were talking about conventional weapons, I'd empathize with you. BUT.....we're talking about NUKES, in the land of our major religions, and covetted oil fields. This is very, very, very serious business. It's not just another drill in academic semantics. It's serious business. Do you want the madmen who followed Ayatollah Kohmieni to have nuclear bombs?

"I don't know. I still think the ball is largely in our court as a species."

A massive nuclear exchange in the Middle East is an unacceptable potentiality. Nukes change everything. :no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 11:18 am
@Pinochet73,
The West is not getting smarter or tougher in its fight against fanatical Islam. It continues to be divided on whether or not it should even fight back, to begin with, and continues to destroy itself by clinging to a humanitarian idealism that promotes slow suicide, i.e., pro-'melting-pot' immigration policies that admit Islamic terrorists into the heartland, where maximum damage can be inflicted by our enemies. It's stupid. It's dangerous. It's treasonous to the West's glorious past and heritage. It's offensive to God. End the idiocy. FIGHT BACK NOW, WESTERN CHRISTIAN WARRIORS. FIGHT BACK NOW. :headbang: :beat: :thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 11:23 am
@Pinochet73,
If Western governments do not possess the will to do what must be done, Western Christian warriors must take action themselves. :no:
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 10:16 pm
@Pinochet73,
We don't have to become them to fight them. We just have to be smart. It might not sound cool or powerful or manly but all wars, cold, hot, indifferent have to be fought with intelligence and skill as well as courage and the nations has to be behind it which this one is not.
I have heard all this doomsaying retread cold war BS before, since before first grade. They said it about communism and you know what we defeated it, in spite of everything.
Even if it is possible to fight and win world war you this nation is not ready for one. I defy you to prove we are.
Our government would did not commit totally to a broader middle eastern war and occupation because it knew the nation was not ready for total war. If it had believed that we would have had conscription and rationing and fat old SOBs like me manning stateside posts so the younger ones, all of them could go and fight but look what we got instead.
Someone asked our president what the people can do to help in this war and he said go shopping. That's your born again leader talking, the Christian warrior of the Hill Country..go freaking shopping....
Yes we have to be careful about who we let into the US and yes we have to take military action sometimes and sometimes we have to be cold hearted and yes iplomacy must be accompanied with strength to be effective but all this loud mouth belicosity will get us is at best more unwinnable brush wars
At worse it will start a major war and maybe a world war that will likely do more damage to this nation, physically, politically and morally than it does to our enemies. Iraq turned a defeated and nearly broken Al Queda into the Phoenix of the Middle East. We failed to follow through in Afghanistan like always, despite Iranian help, yes that's right Iranian help blew a real chance to run them to ground.
If you really want to fight Iran and Suadi Arabia and Egypt, and their allies, in other words the world have at it babe. Go find some crazy billionaire and rally yor troops and have at it. Me I'll take the president at his word and go shopping....
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 09:40 am
@markx15,
markx15;11300 wrote:
Did we learn nothing from the crusades?

What was wrong with the Crusades?
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 06:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Quote:
What was wrong with the Crusades?

To kill infidels for a chance to get into heaven, and you think nothing is wrong? That is what a holy war eventually becomes, thats why it's called HOLY WAR.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 06:31 am
@Pinochet73,
More idle talk will just get us killed. We have crossed the threshold of patient negotiation and decent treatment of our enemies. We can't afford to continue down that path, for it's leading us to defeat, and possibly even our own genocide at the hands of barbarians. Our heaping of platitudes upon platitudes, while the enemy grows stronger, more hateful and efficient at infiltrating our homelands, is pure folly, and a prescription for disaster. It is time for decisive ACTION, and the deliberate abandonment of TALK. :no:

THE CHRISTIAN WEST WAS ONCE A MIGHTY NATION. TODAY IT IS RUIN, THANKS TO THE FALSE GOD OF SECULAR LIBERALISM.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:34 am
@Pinochet73,
What do you fear from death?
0 Replies